Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

There's a whole (several) threads for that. Let's make fun of democrats for being the idiots they are here (because they let Hilldog run).

Very good photoshop of Hillary showing an emotion. Impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zo posted:

well, for example, when a white person calls for white genocide without immediately following it up with suicide bombing a panera bread or at the very least a mouthful of buckshot, it's a good sign they may be virtue signaling

lol kill all white people lol right guys am I right kill all white people haha

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

spacetoaster posted:

There's a whole (several) threads for that. Let's make fun of democrats for being the idiots they are here (because they let Hilldog run).

seeing hilldawg with an expression other than the two she has photos taken of is quite frankly shocking even though this is clearly a photoshoot with a professional photographer and she is done up with makeup

and people wonder why Trump won

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
If I see a white man, I say "Sir," i say "sir, you are no good, and I will have none of your malarkey"

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

I look forward to giving my money to the Sarah Palin of the Democrats. :suicide:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I guess my real question is:

the right catering media (FNC, talk radio etc) hated Obama, and the left catering media (msnbc and whatever else is your guess) hated Bush, but loving everyone seems to hate the poo poo out of Trump. Is that genuine or bullshit? It sure seems real enough. Are they actually afraid of him, or do they just hate him on a personal level. Or is it all just some theatrical bullshit? Everyone in politics, as far as I can tell, is a bilious self-serving rear end in a top hat to some extent, so the only reason i can think of that they would actively fight someone is because they are politically threatened by them.

it's not that they hate Trump, they hate the American people and want to punish them for choosing incorrectly

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Nice piece of fish posted:

Haha, but yeah for reals though. She's never running again right? I mean... She's not. She can't be. There's just no loving way.

There's no loving way she runs again for any kind of thing anywhere, right?

Legend tells of a spirit cursed to wander the earth losing elections until the end of time.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Hillary 2028

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Hillary/Sentient Spore Colony 2020 af(after fallout)

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Inward
8======D
Together

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

FisheyStix posted:

If I see a white man, I say "Sir," i say "sir, you are no good, and I will have none of your malarkey"

I was gonna get mad at this but I can't really. It's true. It's all so true. I am just full of malarkey and also some shenanigans. Most of us are.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Panzeh posted:

what good do these positions offer? why should i consider listening to someone who says that it's too easy to sue people?

Shame you can't bother finding common ground

But to the point if they're willing to vote for a good candidate why do you care if they hold other poo poo opinions

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

nigga crab pollock posted:

seeing hilldawg with an expression other than the two she has photos taken of is quite frankly shocking even though this is clearly a photoshoot with a professional photographer and she is done up with makeup

and people wonder why Trump won

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Prorat posted:

Very good photoshop of Hillary showing an emotion. Impressive.

It looks like someone ran a vacuum cleaner over her toe.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

spacetoaster posted:

I guess. Ugh, "future campaigns" being hillary's 2020 run.

Hindsight is 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hindsight is 2020

When she runs again we've got to have a photoshop contest for hillary campaign posters.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Amarcarts posted:

Inward
8======D
Together

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hindsight is 2020

Already in use by the Bernie people

https://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-Hindsight-Bernie-Sanders-T-shirt/dp/B01N2H9O2N

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

lol, from the reviews

quote:

Bernie shirt is nice, they sent me a free shirt too. Reads "US Border Patrol" across in bright bold letters. It will be Berned tomorrow in my fire pit. :)

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

skasion posted:

If Bernie went to a bar how many beers do you think he would have

none he'd order an arnold palmer

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If Bernie had won the nom and humiliated Hillary, would Trump even have won the nom?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Haha, but yeah for reals though. She's never running again right? I mean... She's not. She can't be. There's just no loving way.

Lol if you underestimate Clinton's boundless hubris.

For real, though, I'd think she's laying the groundwork for Chelsea. All those political favors she called in need to be paid off somehow.

Hope the dems run an actual populist next time.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

If Bernie had won the nom and humiliated Hillary, would Trump even have won the nom?

absolutely, the republican lineup was loving terrible and their voters knew it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
trump v bern debate would have been a good roast

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Arc Light posted:

For real, though, I'd think she's laying the groundwork for Chelsea. All those political favors she called in need to be paid off somehow.

Chelsea just isnt cut out for this life, though.

Her trying to "clean up" the Clinton foundation as everyone else rolls their eyes because she doesn't seem to understand just where the money for her extravagant lifestyle comes from was pretty funny

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stexils posted:

absolutely, the republican lineup was loving terrible and their voters knew it

Yes but without the media being directed by Hillary into stumping for trump, we could have ended up with a Jeb or Cruz vs Bernie.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Arc Light posted:

I actually have no idea if Chelsea's a populist.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

jeb bush, ted cruz, chris christie, carly fiorina, ben carson. an impotent third child who had to tell people to clap, a dude so uncharismatic there's a meme that he's the zodiac killer, a petty 300lb backstabbing mayor, a woman who had to be paid to leave so she'd stop running her company into the ground, and a conspiracy theorist who thinks the pyramids stored grain. theres a good reason trump mowed through those sad sacks like a buzzsaw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scuba school sucks posted:

I actually have no idea if Chelsea's a populist.

Given her educational pedigree, employment history, and known social circles I think we can make a reasonable guess. No.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yes but without the media being directed by Hillary into stumping for trump, we could have ended up with a Jeb or Cruz vs Bernie.

there is no universe where jeb wins the nomination and cruz got more unpopular with voters the more they were exposed to him

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Stexils posted:

jeb bush, ted cruz, chris christie, carly fiorina, ben carson. an impotent third child who had to tell people to clap, a dude so uncharismatic there's a meme that he's the zodiac killer, a petty 300lb backstabbing mayor, a woman who had to be paid to leave so she'd stop running her company into the ground, and a conspiracy theorist who thinks the pyramids stored grain. theres a good reason trump mowed through those sad sacks like a buzzsaw

And the winner is....Haiiiirpluuuuuuug Landlord!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Stexils posted:

Him owning them repeatedly was a true pleasure to watch and almost makes up for the bitterness left by the Democratic noms

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I still say that somewhere there's a wax museum with the real Ted Cruz in it, after the wax statue of him gained sentience and locked him in the basement.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VikingSkull posted:

I still say that somewhere there's a wax museum with the real Ted Cruz in it, after the wax statue of him gained sentience and locked him in the basement.

Let's trick him into a sauna and see if he melts.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Please clap

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

VikingSkull posted:

many years ago he failed to notice the large pod in his garage that was exuding white foamy froth over a curiously humanoid figure devoid of identifying features

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Internet Comment Etiquette rules and here are Erik's Ted Cruz tweets

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Him owning them repeatedly was a true pleasure to watch and almost makes up for the bitterness left by the Democratic noms

Donald Trump is some sort of idiot savant whose special talent is mercilessly owning people even worse than he is. Too bad that skill doesn't translate into being a good president.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

She said she wont run for president again.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/hillary-president-run-no/2009/10/14/id/335566/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Arc Light posted:

All those political favors she called in need to be paid off somehow.

it just occurred to me that Hillary might not have a choice but to try and run again. she owes big favors to many big people, maybe she got a few phones calls indicating she has to pay up or else.

i can't see any other logical reason to step back into politics after such a failure

• Locked thread