Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

http://www.copykat.com/2010/04/17/what-is-salad-oil/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001
<edit> nevermind, can't embed or upload the pic.

Solvalou has a new favorite as of 04:50 on May 17, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Missing Name posted:

you know the parmesan is that awful canned stuff

I used to eat spoonfuls lf that stuff as a snack when I was a kid. It's not that bad.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I've recently become obsessed with chickpeas so I had to find thread content, of course.

I couldn't really find all that much.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Dammit that video isn't available here

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Fuckin' Italians, what part of NO PEET-ZA RULES do you not fuckin' get?

According to the rules proposed by the Associazione Vera Pizza Napoletana, the genuine Neapolitan pizza dough consists of wheat flour (type 0 or 00, or a mixture of both), natural Neapolitan yeast or brewer's yeast, salt and water. For proper results, strong flour with high protein content (as used for bread-making rather than cakes) must be used. The dough must be kneaded by hand or with a low-speed mixer. After the rising process, the dough must be formed by hand without the help of a rolling pin or other machine, and may be no more than 3 millimeters (0.12 in) thick. The pizza must be baked for 60–90 seconds in a 485 °C (905 °F) stone oven with an oak-wood fire. When cooked, it should be soft, elastic, tender and fragrant.

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Picnic Princess posted:

I couldn't really find all that much.

I think you found enough.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, pizza rules.

I secretly agree and wish for people to choke on their pizza chaos

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

According to the rules proposed by the Associazione Vera Pizza Napoletana, the genuine Neapolitan pizza dough consists of wheat flour (type 0 or 00, or a mixture of both), natural Neapolitan yeast or brewer's yeast, salt and water. For proper results, strong flour with high protein content (as used for bread-making rather than cakes) must be used. The dough must be kneaded by hand or with a low-speed mixer. After the rising process, the dough must be formed by hand without the help of a rolling pin or other machine, and may be no more than 3 millimeters (0.12 in) thick. The pizza must be baked for 60–90 seconds in a 485 °C (905 °F) stone oven with an oak-wood fire. When cooked, it should be soft, elastic, tender and fragrant.

Who the gently caress rolls out pizza dough with a pin?

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Titus Sardonicus posted:

I secretly agree and wish for people to choke on their pizza chaos

We are the silent pizza majority, doomed to stand idly by while pizza anarchists run amok without so much as a pizza suggestion.

Have a nice long choke on your wicked perversions, you monsters

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

"Clifford munches on skeeter pizza" sounds vulgar.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I wonder if there's an appreciable difference between diced and ground.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Pomp posted:

Who the gently caress rolls out pizza dough with a pin?

Normal people.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Yeah I flatten a ball, even with a pin, pinch a crust and hand stretch.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
You monster

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hmm, the cicadas are early this year too............ 🤔

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Waiter, there's seven flies in my soup

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

mmmm giant spider ovaries are a delicacy of mine.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mymla posted:

Abnormal people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAwxyexyK3o&hd=1

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

EorayMel posted:

mmmm giant spider ovaries are a delicacy of mine.

I know its chickpeas but for some reason I thought of some kinda peanut butter capn crunch marshmallow treat and in my mind my only answer was "would"

HukHukHuk has a new favorite as of 23:03 on May 17, 2017

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Simon is definitely not a normal person.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pastries and pasta on the same plate. Double carbs, fatso!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

HukHukHuk posted:

I know its chickpeas but for some reason I thought of some kinda peanut butter capn crunch marshmallow treat and in my mind my only answer was "would"

They look like donut holes to me

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Cicadas are really good.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A bold take on surf and turf. I like it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Solice Kirsk posted:

A bold take on surf and turf. I like it.

Surf and Blurf :barf:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Wasabi the J posted:

Surf and Blurf :barf:

Land, Sea, and AaaaaaAAAAAGH :stonk:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Whooping Crabs posted:

Sprecher brewery started in the 80's and started making root beer so kids who were brought by their parents on the brewery tour could sample something after it ended. It was so good people started requesting that it be sold. Now they make like 10x more soda than beer.
Also their cream soda owns.

These are—I'm not exaggerating—the worst sodas I have ever tasted. I have tried them multiple times, over several years, and every one has tasted like a musty basement smells.

Edit: Okay, worst sodas aside from the green bean one from that Jones Thanksgiving pack.

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 10:43 on May 18, 2017

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Grand Fromage posted:

Cicadas are really good.

I believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that they're cicadas.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A novel technique for the elusive all-socarrat paella

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

As someone who doesn't eat candy, this is a horror.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

twoday posted:

I choose to believe that Neapolitan pizza is when you make three different pizzas and bake them all on top of each other.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

I choose to believe that Neapolitan pizza is when you make three different pizzas and bake them all on top of each other.

nah son, that's just a pizza cake

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian resort has something not unlike that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bubblyblubber posted:

nah son, that's just a pizza cake

Augh...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Add a brownie, some tim tams and a slice of apple pie with ice cream and I totally would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I'm going to go write "Clifford munches on skeeter pizza" in a bathroom stall right now.