Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

When they say we "delete" threads do they mean the actual archiving of threads?

They literally think our plan is to undermine their "archive" by being the ones to create the threads and then deleting them all later.

The thought that nobody gives a poo poo about their weird petty revenge fantasy has never occurred to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Beet Wagon posted:

They literally think our plan is to undermine their "archive" by being the ones to create the threads and then deleting them all later.

The thought that nobody gives a poo poo about their weird petty revenge fantasy has never occurred to them.

BUT DEREK SMART SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT MY VIDEO GAME! A-BLUBLUBLU :reddit:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Seriously though, you could poo poo all over Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun and I'd call you a moron but the last thing I want to do is create a sub-reddit dedicated entirely to one person's bad opinion(s).

:lol:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:lol:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
All this would be for nothing if CIG only had a kick rear end game to play, it could be over with in a heartbeat if only Chris could provide them with such a great game that it spoke for itself and shut up all the naysaying popper cutters. That's all that needs to happen, a $150 million game dev company merely has to release a good game.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

New goal: get them to archive the archive of the archive

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

This is true. We have to be real careful with him during the summer. Actually, most dogs here need a little extra attention during the summer. Sadly a lot of them don't get it and spend all day out in the sun or get taken for walks when the pavement is scorching hot :smith:

e: maybe "real" doesn't belong in front of careful, there. He does fine in the summer, as do lots of shaggy dogs here, we're probably a bit overprotective.

I had an Aussie years ago. We began shaving him for the summer season when he was about 5 years old. His initial reaction was shame and embarrassment. It was clear he was self-conscious about his appearance after being shaved, however he quickly embraced the shave after he was more warmly received by strangers, in addition to being cooler. It was noticeable though, after the summer shave he was far more active outside during peak heat than he had been during unshaven summers.

If you do shave kayak make sure you comfort his delicate Aussie sensibilities, they are a tender breed.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I plan on getting the new ship maybe if they impress me. It'll be a small upgrade.

Also someone exposed derek on reddit. hes not a doctor. Yet another reason you guys shouldnt hold him up to such high regard

quote:

I spent a couple of weeks ago an hour searching for any publications made by him. None. - I also asked him to give me the name of the university, so I can call and ask them. I got nothing. I am at this point 99.99% sure that he has no doctor title.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Lladre posted:

Amazon buying out RSI would suck.
Having a mediocre game come out of this debacle would be the worst possible outcome.

maybe if they had a decent amount of amazon money invested otherwise i think they'd be content to just let it burn and be forgotten

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

Lladre posted:

Having a mediocre game come out of this debacle would be the worst possible outcome.

It would definitely be disappointing but at least we still live with the knowledge that people spent tens of thousands of dollars for an average game, one which they will defend from criticism with fervour of a fanatic.

Plus all the drama over the last year has been nothing short of hysterical. So not all that bad.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I plan on getting the new ship maybe if they impress me. It'll be a small upgrade.

Also someone exposed derek on reddit. hes not a doctor. Yet another reason you guys shouldnt hold him up to such high regard

post your balls

just get it over with

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Hey space friends. Anyone get Injustice 2? I am going to get drunk and smash people with the gorilla man.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I would say Lowtax thanks you for the :10bux: but you have several 'x's in your name that are clearly not part of your name and I wouldn't want to get you mad at me for fear of what you might do to me on the internet :ohdear:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

The only ones who hold him in high regard are the citizens of r/ds. Also, not finding any publications from someone does not actually “expose” them as not being a doctor. It's kind of a funny title that way…

But it's a nice hypothesis in a getting-everything-wrong kind of way.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

come on guys

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

That username though.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Meridian posted:

That username though.

It really commands respect, doesn't it? :D

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

I miss AssRapist420

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Hey guys, just jumping in here to announce the new Juicero blue cheese yogurt taco pouch.

No cheating by wringing out that juice with your own bare hands.

Drink it up!

Richie Stardust
Mar 30, 2016

Ayn Marx posted:

Cheese is disgusting in general. Blue cheese is possibly the worst. if you like to eat this gently caress you

You used to be one of my favorites. gently caress you, Karl Rand.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Had to happen sometime. All that pressure, he finally snapped.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

EmesiS posted:

I had an Aussie years ago. We began shaving him for the summer season when he was about 5 years old. His initial reaction was shame and embarrassment. It was clear he was self-conscious about his appearance after being shaved, however he quickly embraced the shave after he was more warmly received by strangers, in addition to being cooler. It was noticeable though, after the summer shave he was far more active outside during peak heat than he had been during unshaven summers.

If you do shave kayak make sure you comfort his delicate Aussie sensibilities, they are a tender breed.

Yeah I thought about hitting him with the clippers a couple times, but Aussies actually do pretty well in the heat, weirdly. He sheds before summer and the heat doesn't seem to slow him down... like at all lol. He's inside during the hottest part of the day anyway though.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Man I wish this was real.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

MilesK posted:

I miss AssRapist420

He really did stretch the bounds around here.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Yep, I'm the reddit detective that demanded DS send me proof of his standing and education but he refused. But he's the one with a credibility problem......

Get a refund

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

That guy is stupid as hell.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

If Donald Trump can get an honorary law doctorate from Liberty University, I don't really give a poo poo about Derek Smart's sheepskins.

Hey guys, let's close up shop, because well known attack dog crazy person Derek something somethinged.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Thread getting weird again.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Lladre posted:

I want a mediocre SQ42 to come out so, so, bad. I really hope they don't fall apart before they can put out that garbage.

Everything can implode after that, I just want that widely released disgrace to happen.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

About $275,000 of space dream concept sperging in the last two hours.

e:expensive catte blanket

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 22:32 on May 18, 2017

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

XK posted:

Hey guys, just jumping in here to announce the new Juicero blue cheese yogurt taco pouch.

No cheating by wringing out that juice with your own bare hands.

Drink it up!

Yo, I'm actually going to do that blue cheese taco trip report later. So, little blue cheese, and full fat plain yogurt is your recommendation.
I'm going to be using this cheaper recipe as my filling base, minus the cheddar on the blue cheese variants. Probably serve with medium salsa and lettuce. You want to add any particular specifics to make this a great example of a blue cheese taco, or can I just roll with this? Do you melt the cheese or just top the thing with it?

Spaceships!

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 18, 2017

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I wonder if he's a member of Accelerwraith's Acerbic Atheists club?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

XK posted:

I want a mediocre SQ42 to come out so, so, bad. I really hope they don't fall apart before they can put out that garbage.

Everything can implode after that, I just want that widely released disgrace to happen.

Right there with you.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Cymelion is such a clown

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/6byi40/lets_talk_lumberyard_engine_switch/dhqkt2w/

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Drunk Theory posted:

Yo, I'm actually going to do that blue cheese taco trip report later. So, little blue cheese, and full fat plain yogurt is your recommendation.
I'm going to be using this cheaper recipe as my filling base, minus the cheddar on the blue cheese variants. Probably serve with medium salsa and lettuce. You want to add any particular specifics to make this a great example of a blue cheese taco, or can I just roll with this? Do you melt the cheese or just top the thing with it?

Spaceships!

Your idea of adding lettuce is good. The cool crispness of the lettuce goes really well with the blue cheese yogurt thing. Literally just cut fridge temperature blue cheese into the bottom of the shell, then a little yogurt on top. Not a topping. Underneath.

It also says to bake the shells. What the gently caress? Just heat those things up in a pan, then chuck your poo poo into them. Tacos shouldn't involve baking.

Just cook up some meat and poo poo in a pan, with some spices, then put it in a bowl. Toast up a stack of tortillas. Then chow down with all your ingredients in front of you by building each one as you eat it.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Lol, 4 lines of text gets a TL;DR, shows the attention span someone has.

TL;DR Scrod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

XK posted:

Just cook up some meat and poo poo in a pan, with some spices, then put it in a bowl. Toast up a stack of tortillas. Then chow down with all your ingredients in front of you by building each one as you eat it.

Hmm, wanted to use a bunch of leftover premade hard corn taco shells, but I can do one or two freshly made things. Alright, thanks.
And while not the ideal way to make tacos, baking them is piss easy for the end of the work day, and something I do more often than I probably should.

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 22:56 on May 18, 2017