Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don't think Trump even knows what Flynn's job was, he just wants his buddy back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Can we just fast forward 8 years to where Trump is hosting Presidential Apprentice to pick the next busty blond for Fox and Friends?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Man remember when we thought dubya was gonna be the dumbest mother fucker to ever be president.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man remember when we thought dubya was gonna be the dumbest mother fucker to ever be president.

don't worry you've still got a shot

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Iceburn

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
*flips table*

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

a patagonian cavy posted:

don't worry you've still got a shot

:thurman:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh hey, first 7 hour tornado watch of the year for me, which might end up being extended since it's supposed to storm until 4 or 5 AM. Sweet.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Oh hey, first 7 hour tornado watch of the year for me, which might end up being extended since it's supposed to storm until 4 or 5 AM. Sweet.

Wait, already?

We just have a wind advisory here.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Quiet Feet posted:

Isn't this, like, automatic jail time?

Not if he's been grand juried and is dealing with that.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Wait, already?

We just have a wind advisory here.

Here's the warning for Missouri, and this is Kansas. Seems like damned near all the metro area and quite a few other places from what I can tell.

It's sunny and fine right now, but supposed to start storming in like an hour or two I think? Lawrence is apparently getting hit pretty hard right now.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Here's the warning for Missouri, and this is Kansas. Seems like damned near all the metro area and quite a few other places from what I can tell.

It's sunny and fine right now, but supposed to start storming in like an hour or two I think? Lawrence is apparently getting hit pretty hard right now.

Yeah mine just updated. Woohoo, time to ride out the storm, I guess.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Goons discussing KC weather thanks for the thread link

edit: no sarcasm on that, I could follow the Los Angeles thread but weather never changes and it's just an endless loop of arguing about In N Out

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Grittybeard posted:

https://livestream.com/accounts/9934971/events/3371071

Things are starting up in Oklahoma at the moment. Nothing on the ground, but it's getting ugly.

Kalli posted:

It's almost been a year since I cooked a steak to make a joke on the internet. (page 103)

It hit archives, but I put in the request for Goldmine. It's in the hands of radium's coding now. DOOMED

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
This is loving fire: http://djbooth.net/news/entry/2017-05-18-you-need-to-hear-danger-mouse-chase-me

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hmm, after work happy hour with the department or go home before the storm hits. HMMMM

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Stormgoons should definitely bookmark the weatherpocalypse thread, it's always got good weather nerds, people posting streams, and all your tornado chat. Not to push anyone out of here mind you, but yeah that is a drat fine thread.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

No Butt Stuff posted:

hmm, after work happy hour with the department or go home before the storm hits. HMMMM

get hosed up first!

now should I go to the gym to beat the storm or just bunker up?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Sir do you really need to ask?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

No Butt Stuff posted:

That depends - do you have a DD?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Weatherpocalypse is what I refresh while I watch stormchaser streams on nights that I don't feel okay going to sleep because of the storm.

Eli Wiggum posted:

That depends - do you have a DD?

Naw. Plan for one beer, then leave. I don't actually drink around coworkers.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KennyDucey/status/865313336841338880

:allears:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
To me, thats preposterous, Russian collusion and whatnot

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

BUT

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

cue what they do on le batard when they abruptly cut to first take

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Spoeank posted:

To me, thats preposterous, Russian collusion...things of that nature

Ftfy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I fixed it but grittybeard had already quoted me so I changed it back :negative:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

trump claimed in that conference that ms 13 had captured several us cities.

That's kinda nuts

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Courtesy of Alex Jones and Breitbart my friends

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

FizFashizzle posted:

trump claimed in that conference that ms 13 had captured several us cities.

That's kinda nuts

he also said that he didn't personally collude with the Russians, leaving me to think he about to throw people under the bus

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Spoeank posted:

:golfclap:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

cue what they do on le batard when they abruptly cut to first take

Guess who just heard?

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/865320625249951744

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

once you start you won't be able to stop

https://twitter.com/AmyKinLA/status/864946112746147840

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Those headshots all look like they want me to read a promoted article about a cold press juicer.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/865323815970250752

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

gotta get those ratings

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Really thought this was Photoshop.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

In honor of Screaming Stephen stepping into the politics arena, the funniest tweet I've ever read:

https://twitter.com/Hegelbon/status/492741034749620224

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

No Irish Need Imply posted:

it's NOT???

• Locked thread