Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

I own all the other good panth skins and all the hecarim ones, and have fury road WW. Do I want any of this???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I got some good skins Iw ant including astro naut and project lucian but I'd have to buy riot points to get them and probavly wont.

edit here

Work Friend Keven fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 19, 2017

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Yeah, Astro Naut is great, so is that Renekton one. I think your only real dud is pirate Swain

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
NEW META.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

gently caress all this bumbaclaat poo poo. none of these skins are better than the skins i have for those champions.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Servaetes posted:

I own all the other good panth skins and all the hecarim ones, and have fury road WW. Do I want any of this???

buy the tiny legs aurelian sol skin

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Keven if you pm me on discord and reveal to me Your True Self I'll get you project Lucy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
poo poo I'll get you Astro naut too those are both pretty cheap

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I gave in and bought RP already RIP. Thank you though.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

pog boyfriend posted:

gently caress all this bumbaclaat poo poo. none of these skins are better than the skins i have for those champions.

i got dolphin kog in this shop again, its one of the few kog skins i dont own, and as per usual its always 20% off. nice to see im not the only one with a poo poo shop tho

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Rest in peace, kevens wallet

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Theres no way I'm getting pool party renekton when I already have SCORCHED EARTH RENEKTON.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

pool party renekton has an insanely good recall spam

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

pool party renekton has an insanely good recall spam

It is VERY powerful

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

excessive power only leads to destruction.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Servaetes posted:

Uh, Kled and A.Sol?

Like, is this a joke post or something?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Feelsgoodman. I am a midlane main and Ori/Lb/Kass are my most played. That Kass skin is godly compared to the human Kass skin I was using.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Ulio posted:

Feelsgoodman. I am a midlane main and Ori/Lb/Kass are my most played. That Kass skin is godly compared to the human Kass skin I was using.

Am I in bizarro world or is this post praising a bunch of sub-50% discounts and not even mentioning the best midlaner Rumble in the Jungle

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lol I got all of them except Cassio skin which is just bad.

Also is there a group or club here where people play together in groups? I have so many hextech chests but I rarely play in groups so I get keys very rarely. Would love to play with some goons or if someone has a group of people. Down to play any roles in normals.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Ulio posted:

Lol I got all of them except Cassio skin which is just bad.

Also is there a group or club here where people play together in groups? I have so many hextech chests but I rarely play in groups so I get keys very rarely. Would love to play with some goons or if someone has a group of people. Down to play any roles in normals.

people mostly organize these in the discord because the new club system sucks monkey rear end and the discord is very convenient for organizing cos you can just hop in the chat.

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

OK, turns out the Morg skin is only 30% off but I might still get it. The only skins I have zero interest in are the Xin and Soraka skins since I already have Dynasty Warriors Xin and Order of the Banana Soraka, respectively.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That's one of the good morg skins.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Perfect.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I already have Pentakill Sona, Traditional Karma, Mafia Miss Fortune, and Tempest Janna, and I don't play Fiddlesticks at all ever. I guess the Morgana skin could be cool? :shrug:

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I assume the personal store discounts are based on some algorithm that gets the skins based on your most played because the skins were all from my small pool of champs.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I play these champs but these are all some of their worst skins

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Bread Panth and blood moon jhin are both very top tier

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Teikanmi posted:

I play these champs but these are all some of their worst skins

Squid Kid Lulu is a fabulous skin.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I assume the personal store discounts are based on some algorithm that gets the skins based on your most played because the skins were all from my small pool of champs.

one would think, and i did have skins show up from my first and fifth most played, but then it also pulled a skin for my 25th and 65th most played ever

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

pog boyfriend posted:

Battlecast kog is one of the best skins in the game

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

one would think, and i did have skins show up from my first and fifth most played, but then it also pulled a skin for my 25th and 65th most played ever

My one trick wasn't on the list somehow and none of my mastery 7 champs were either, but it sure had skins for a champion I played once in a bot game six months ago

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

blah_blah posted:

Battlecast kog is one of the best skins in the game
Counterpoint: Butterfly and Pugmaw

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I think I've played Teemo all of once in the past half year yet I still ended up with his Devil skin in my shop. The other five (Morg, Karma and MF in particular) I've used throughout this year though so maybe that little yordle popping up is just a fluke.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

These are all great skins actually

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I would've bought Star Guardian Poppy in a heartbeat if it'd been in my shop but nope I get Battle Regalia like anyone wants that.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

njsykora posted:

I would've bought Star Guardian Poppy in a heartbeat if it'd been in my shop but nope I get Battle Regalia like anyone wants that.

the chromas on that one are cool at least

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

i think i got the shittiest your store offers.

already have dragon slayer braum
already have 2 skins for shaco
already have garbage can nunu
eve i have none but that skin is poo poo
already have unchained and matador ali
already have leprechaun veigar.

and none of these deals are 70% off :(

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I got some pretty good ones, ended up buying Project: Zed at 70% off.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Usually the personal stores discounts are pretty bad, but I randomly got the one legacy skin I wanted on my main character, so I'm pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Darth Windu posted:

Bread Panth and blood moon jhin are both very top tier

Blood Moon Jhin is garbage

• Locked thread