Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

drat YOU, MEDIA :argh:
Obama did what now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Pants Donkey posted:

Looking forward to seeing them bring back "You didn't build that."
Hey, Bok figured out how special prosecutors, and by extension the concept of prosecution, work! Maybe next he can figure out how intellectual property law works, and then anti-Chinese racism.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

Obama did what now?

Could be referring to this.

quote:

According to a source with knowledge of a White House meeting that took place Wednesday morning, Trump’s team is considering launching an investigation into a Department of Homeland Security program that shares information on cyberattacks in an effort to coordinate globally on countering digital threats, insinuating that it inappropriately opened up streams of sensitive data to Russia and other nonallies. Another option under consideration is placing a story in the media about the program, similarly accusing it of sharing sensitive information.

Basically, "Why attack me for giving intel to Russians when Obama gave intel to Russians???" Even though the intel given wasn't remotely the same, or as sensitive.
I don't think they still plan on going that route, though.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Sad and pathetic when your only damage control strategy is whataboutism.

<GOP found sucking russian dick>
GOP: So what we suck russian dick? everyone suck russian dick.
Dem: No. Only you.
<GOP furiously checking everyone diaries tryiing to find russian dick licking incidents>

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pants Donkey posted:

Even Tinsley does sources better than that.

I really doubt Trump would be able to quote Shakespeare.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Pants Donkey posted:

Yessss.....go down with the ship :unsmigghh:

Isn't that basically acknowledging that evidence of collusion exists? You don't need to revive the bear to prove that it was once alive and any investigator would love to be given such a gift as a clearly labeled confirmation that a scandal did occur.

In short, way to metaphor. :thumbsup:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Vib Rib posted:

Who benefits?

This is always the question you have to ask conspiracy theorists.

Who benefits if Putin and Trump are colluding? Putin and Trump. Probably mostly Putin because he's smarter.

Who benefits if Obama sabotages his own legacy and undoes his own work by forcing Trump to pass legislation doing exactly that?... Hm. Lemme get back to you on that one.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

du -hast posted:

Not gonna lie, I am really looking forward to the day that all these retarded cartoonists are made to eat crow after the Russia collusion thing turns out to be an actual, real thing.

That said if Ramirez still has a job I doubt there will be a reckoning like this, but my would it be nice.

lmao you think they won't just go back to "media/obama/hillary BAD" every single time their team is shown to have done something bad.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

*headline about Trump's death camps for the poor* "sure that maybe doesn't look so good, but have you considered Benghazi?"

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

"Why are the media being so harsh about Trump's death camps when they gave Michelle Obama's healthy food drive a pass?"

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
*New York, Los Angeles and Chicago are giant radioactive craters* "Boy, the media sure weren't this hard on Obama during Fast and Furious"

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

sirtommygunn posted:

*headline about Trump's death camps for the poor* "sure that maybe doesn't look so good, but have you considered Benghazi?"

Like Ramirez and Paine wouldn't be totally down with poor people death camps.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

"Sure Trump sold the US to Russia and enslaved everyone to work in the slave pits, but at least he didn't have an email server."

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Radish posted:

Like Ramirez and Paine wouldn't be totally down with poor people death camps.
"What's his name, Hurt? Henry Hurt?

Hurt, my rear end! Payne was his name, Henry Payne! Where the hell are the pants Donkey promised us?"

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Randalor posted:

"Sure Trump sold the US to Russia and enslaved everyone to work in the slave pits, but at least he didn't have an email server."

"Oh wait he actually does? Well BENGHAZI"

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

du -hast posted:

That said if Ramirez still has a job I doubt there will be a reckoning like this, but my would it be nice.

None of these fuckers are going to lose their jobs unless we, I don't know, nationalize the press. And that's horribly depressing.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Have we ever seen Flynn and Cruz in the same room?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Trazz posted:

Oh, good, conservatives are going with the "Dolchstosselegende." This can only end well.

Since it's a thing that only this thread talks about, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Somfin posted:

This is always the question you have to ask conspiracy theorists.

Who benefits if Putin and Trump are colluding? Putin and Trump. Probably mostly Putin because he's smarter.

Who benefits if Obama sabotages his own legacy and undoes his own work by forcing Trump to pass legislation doing exactly that?... Hm. Lemme get back to you on that one.

Umm, the New World Order obviously? Trouble with conspiracy nuts is that they can always trace it back to the globalists or the jews or the illuminati or reptiles or...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

So is "Mike" like "Becky" now?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It just struck me that the Zelda strips posted are probably taken from Dagbladet, a Norwegian newspapers site. That means they're translated from Swedish to Norwegian and then to English. Not really a big deal since the first two languages are pretty much the same but still.

Also, this is what it used to look like.

nws

That strip is long since dead from DB's server but at least it proves that Nina is way better at drawing these days. IIRC she took a couple of months off to learn how to be a better artist. In other words she kicks the rear end out off dillweeds like Tad Roll.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

a kitten posted:

Alright i looked through 10 pages and didn't see this one so.

I...I don't think that's how the metaphor works.

the loving obama witch, oh my god

I saw this pop up on my facebook feed and the only functional difference between this and a Kelly is that it was made by Branco and is 100% serious

somebody shop in kelly's corner and a crying statue of liberty

Lodin posted:

It just struck me that the Zelda strips posted are probably taken from Dagbladet, a Norwegian newspapers site. That means they're translated from Swedish to Norwegian and then to English. Not really a big deal since the first two languages are pretty much the same but still.

That strip is long since dead from DB's server but at least it proves that Nina is way better at drawing these days. IIRC she took a couple of months off to learn how to be a better artist. In other words she kicks the rear end out off dillweeds like Tad Roll.

c'mon dude at least bury nsfw behind a link

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

BonHair posted:

Umm, the New World Order obviously? Trouble with conspiracy nuts is that they can always trace it back to the globalists or the jews or the illuminati or reptiles or...

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

loquacius posted:

So is "Mike" like "Becky" now?

I remember someone remarking shortly after the election that Trump's cabinet had 4 Mikes and 0 women, might be a reference to that.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

God drat dude. Savage burn.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Lodin posted:

~snip~

FYI last panel of that might be considered NSFW.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

JerikTelorian posted:

FYI last panel of that might be considered NSFW.

In america. In europe would be consider a fragrance ad.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

LOCK HER UP!

WikiLeaks revealed Hillary’s loyalty and devotion to the central bankers. In her usual perfunctory and well-planned manner, she spouted empty platitudes at voters and expected to win automatically. Hillary and Bill engaged in ‘pay for play’ graft as a matter of course. They grew stupendously wealthy. She operated an illegal server and destroyed evidence. The Clintons are monsters who have left a long trail of bodies to obtain and preserve their power. They must consider Americans to be easy marks. Citizens are suckers to them.

Hillary is a money-grubbing, power-mad grifter. She’s a vile criminal globalist and a central banker toady. Her association with Podesta suggests she has also dabbled with Satanism.

After she lost the election, Hillary and her operatives invented the Russian narrative to distract from her criminality and failed candidacy. Apparently the deep state will amp up their Russian lie as a means to impeach President Trump. That’s why the media are releasing stories not based on facts and evidence, but on mysterious unnamed sources and hearsay. The big corporate media have plenty of money, but they’re rapidly losing credibility and can no longer easily brainwash Americans, who are deserting them in droves. More and more citizens are following truth tellers and real investigative journalists on the Internet. The legacy media have been exposed as liars and purveyors of fake news. Despite their vast monetary resources, they’re losing their power and sway over American minds. Good.

Regardless, Hillary never goes away and she always seems to elude justice despite abundant evidence against her. Trump needs to make good on his campaign promise: “Lock her up!”

—Ben Garrison

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Just..... wow.

I did a little mental exercise of substituting "Trump" in place of "Hillary", and the projection is Jumbotron level...

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

But, her murderous emails.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wikileaks revealed that Hillary Clinton murdered Chris Stevens by sending him an email with the video from The Ring attached to it as an mp4 file

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

So Hillary is backed by the deep state, big corporate media and Satan. And yet she lost the election..:umberto:

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 19, 2017

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I am so happy the NWO exists so that I can laugh every single time I hear "new world order" for the rest of my days.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Tei posted:

In america. In europe would be consider a fragrance ad.

well I work in America so

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The best part is even if this insanity with Hillary was true, the Russia thing would still be a bigger deal.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just surprised she has on both her shoes

Also love that being stupendously wealthy is used as a mark against her. Tell me what's Trump's financial status again?

:allears:

Ambitious Spider fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

Her association with Podesta suggests she has also dabbled with Satanism.
Every Garrison cartoon is a new insight into the incredible world of Ben Garrison's mind. :allears:

• Locked thread