Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
code:
  @list #23681:_launch_warning
  #23681:_launch_warning   this none this
   1:  area = this.location.location;
   2:  area:_announce(area.mic_on_msg);
   3:  fork (1)
   4:    area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Warning.  Launch system 
    activated.  Clear all launch 
  areas and secure blast doors.\"");
   5:    fork (5)
   6:      area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Initiating launch 
    countdown.  Thirty seconds to 
  launch.\"");
   7:      fork (10)
   8:        area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Twenty seconds to 
    launch.\"");
   9:        fork (10)
  10:          area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Ten seconds to 
    launch.\"");
  11:          fork (5)
  12:            area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Five seconds to 
    launch.\"");
  13:            this.current_silo:start_burn();
  14:            fork (1)
  15:              area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Four seconds to 
    launch.\"");
  16:              fork (1)
  17:                area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Three seconds to 
    launch.\"");
  18:                fork (1)
  19:                  area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Two seconds to 
    launch.\"");
  20:                  fork (1)
  21:                    area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"One second to
    launch.\"");
  22:                    fork (1)
  23:                      area:_announce("A recorded voice says, \"Launch.  
    Launch.  Launch.  Birds 
  are away.  Repeat.  Birds are away.\"");
  24:                      this:_launch();
  25:                    endfork
  26:                  endfork
  27:                endfork
  28:              endfork
  29:            endfork
  30:          endfork
  31:        endfork
  32:      endfork
  33:    endfork
  34:  endfork
  @cl #23681:_launch_warning
  No changes have ever been recorded for #23681:_launch_warning.
  @d #23681:_launch_warning
  #23681:_launch_warning          Necanthrope (#142)   rxd    this none this

some people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near programming tools :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I work in the corporate hq. There's a catered lunch or breakfast 2 or 3 times a month. I'm not always a part of the meeting that's catered but there are always leftovers and they're always put in the break room down the hall from me.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
At previous company. If you booked a meeting room, you could order thea, coffee and cookies.
This was abused so only managers could book the the Thea, coffee and cookies.
We had a meeting every week, there would always be leftover cookies in at least some of the meeting rooms. So we snagged those every week.

I do miss the coffee machine of the previous company.

New company has free fruit. Which is pretty awesome and it's stocked every day.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Not pissing me off this week:

It's been alot of work catching up on patching but wannacry has made my company finally officially state that ALL devices must be managed and patched. So no more bullshit instrument machines touching the network in dubious states. And it means we will finally stop jerking off and get everyone with macs actually on JAMF

I've been looking for another job for a bit because this place is so idiotic about alot of our IT infrastructure and I don't have a ton of faith it will actually get better but that made me feel good.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

Bob Morales posted:

When we get catered lunches they order 1/2 a sandwich per person
Bagels for a morning meeting? YOU GET 1/4 A BAGEL

I started going to Big Apple in the morning and just getting my own bagel + ludicrous amounts of cream cheese and eat it in front of everyone.
Geez. 1/4 bagel is two aggressive bites for me. Thanks for 'breakfast'.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is your employer trying to find every possible answer to "what is more demoralising than not giving our staff anything?"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

We acquired a division of another company. They need to transfer hundreds of thousands of art files. They have " a cloud" that they keep everything on they cannot tell me how much space I need for all the files. I also have to click each link to download a single file at a time and if you try and open multiple you get an error saying only 1 file per IP at a time. I'm estimating hundreds of hours even with scripting this because I cannot get above 40kb/s They only have hosting until the weekend is over.

I'm not going to script something when I told them I will provide an FTP for this they just need to tell me the total file size. I swear they have no idea how to do this. Their IT guy is a moron, I asked for a CSV export of their filemaker database and was given an access file that took over a week to export apparently. I don't have a copy of access and he is refusing to export again saying I have what I need.

I smell a lawsuit to get them to give us what we purchased. I'm not even sure this guy is going to have a job next month. The other company is sticking around in some capacity though which is why they aren't just sending us all their hardware and the filemaker file since it contains stuff we didn't purchase. This entire thing has been done wrong, I outlined everything months ago what I wanted and was told I would have them around the end of April check in and repeat what I needed at the start of May and am getting this half assed bullshit. 2 weeks later.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:
Sneakernet or at the very least some kinda sync. This certainly isn't a job for manual transfer jfc.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

SEKCobra posted:

Sneakernet or at the very least some kinda sync. This certainly isn't a job for manual transfer jfc.

I asked for them to throw it on an FTP in a single folder and I'd let design move it from there to the correct place on the FTP since they work from that day to day. I just need to know how much additional space I need to purchase since we're near the current limit. I swear they just have no idea how to tell me this.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

My new guy came from IBM and knows absolutely nothing about Windows. Not the desktop OS, not the server OS, not active directory, nothing. My first task I gave him was to stand up a bunch of IBM software on Windows stuff in our lab. So far it's going poorly.

PremiumSupport
Aug 17, 2015
If their IT is as inept as it sounds then I suspect they don't even know how much space those files need. Even if you gave them the FTP space I'd bet they couldn't figure out how to move the files.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Hundreds of thousands of art files can't be larger than a USB hard drive unless they are of some extraordinary quality. This may be a situation where you don't overthink it. Order an external hard drive, shipped to them. "Put these on this." Bada bing.

psydude posted:

My new guy came from IBM and knows absolutely nothing about Windows. Not the desktop OS, not the server OS, not active directory, nothing. My first task I gave him was to stand up a bunch of IBM software on Windows stuff in our lab. So far it's going poorly.
Here's me kinda showing my bias. I am a Windows guy through and through. I decided long ago that "sys admin" is broad enough that I can live with gaps in my knowledge, and I am very open about the fact that one of those gaps is Linux. I am very bad at Linux. I have an understanding of what I want to do thanks to years of experience on the Windows side, but I don't know any more about getting around in Linux than someone who's been a Linux sys admin for 3 weeks does. An example might be that I understand we need to make a change to the routing table on a server so it can sit on two networks, but I'm going to need someone to show me that command in Linux. I know what I'm doing, but not how. I'm fine with this. Show me someone who knows everything and I'll show you a liar.

But here's showing my bias. I can live with a person being weak on Linux because you're in a Windows shop. But I just have no sympathy at all for someone who doesn't know his way around Windows. It's fuckin Windows, man.

I mean I'm just decimating an analogy here, but to me it's like an automatic vs a manual transmission. Do not tell me you can only drive manual, don't tell me that.

MC Fruit Stripe fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 18, 2017

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I get it if a sysadmin doesn't know Windows server or active directory. Some specialize in Linux, some in Mac, and they wouldn't have reason to poke around in AD or group policy.

But not knowing Windows desktop os? That's pretty inexcusable for any sysadmin. Surely anybody that specializes in one of the smaller OS environments still has to accommodate Windows here and there.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Hundreds of thousands of art files can't be larger than a USB hard drive unless they are of some extraordinary quality. This may be a situation where you don't overthink it. Order an external hard drive, shipped to them. "Put these on this." Bada bing.

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

SEKCobra posted:

Is this sarcasm?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I get it if a sysadmin doesn't know Windows server or active directory. Some specialize in Linux, some in Mac, and they wouldn't have reason to poke around in AD or group policy.

But not knowing Windows desktop os? That's pretty inexcusable for any sysadmin. Surely anybody that specializes in one of the smaller OS environments still has to accommodate Windows here and there.

My view on the matter is that he's a security solutions architect. He should know his way around every major OS. Not like ultra in-depth knowledge, but enough to do the basic poo poo like bootstrap a fresh installation, join it to AD, and do the basic config. He also didn't know how to use vSphere to deploy a VM.

I mean, he knows his poo poo with respect to IBM, but come on. This is a problem I encounter a lot of times with people who have worked at manufacturers for a long time: big manufacturers like Cisco, IBM, and Microsoft like to believe that their products are the only ones in existence. A lot of the people that I run into from those vendors have no idea how other poo poo actually works.

psydude fucked around with this message at 19:53 on May 18, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Here's me kinda showing my bias. I am a Windows guy through and through. I decided long ago that "sys admin" is broad enough that I can live with gaps in my knowledge, and I am very open about the fact that one of those gaps is Linux. I am very bad at Linux. I have an understanding of what I want to do thanks to years of experience on the Windows side, but I don't know any more about getting around in Linux than someone who's been a Linux sys admin for 3 weeks does. An example might be that I understand we need to make a change to the routing table on a server so it can sit on two networks, but I'm going to need someone to show me that command in Linux. I know what I'm doing, but not how. I'm fine with this. Show me someone who knows everything and I'll show you a liar.

But here's showing my bias. I can live with a person being weak on Linux because you're in a Windows shop. But I just have no sympathy at all for someone who doesn't know his way around Windows. It's fuckin Windows, man.

I mean I'm just decimating an analogy here, but to me it's like an automatic vs a manual transmission. Do not tell me you can only drive manual, don't tell me that.

just as an FYI, quite a few of the commands in linux are identical to the commands in windows. Microsoft stole them from unix, or linus stole them from windows, either way if you need to start there.

For instance, in your expample: route is also the command in linux, tho its arguments are different. You can always find the arguments with man route.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

just as an FYI, quite a few of the commands in linux are identical to the commands in windows. Microsoft stole them from unix, or linus stole them from windows, either way if you need to start there.

For instance, in your expample: route is also the command in linux, tho its arguments are different. You can always find the arguments with man route.

Powershell also borrows heavily from bash syntax. There's obvious differences when it comes to scripting, but generic stuff like moving around the directory and looking at stuff is the same.

PremiumSupport
Aug 17, 2015
Things pissing me off: WSUS & Clueless former Administrators

I inherited the network as set up by a former administrator who was "good with computers" in addition to his actual job title. We're set up as a AD domain network, and with that comes group policy which is good, if you know what you're doing. He didn't.

By group policy all updates have to be approved by the domain administrator. Yet there is no WSUS server currently set up. All of our workstations are expecting the old domain controller, that was decommissioned years ago to provide updates. As a result, none of the PCs we have deployed have received an update after deployment and are forbidden from getting them directly from Microsoft. I realize this earlier this week when checking to see if the march updates had been applied to one of our workstations. So I go to add the WSUS role to our current server. It's got plenty of space, should be no problem right?

No dice. Installation of the role fails because the server is "pending reboot." I reboot and try again, again fails due to "pending reboot." I reboot twice in a row, and yet again it fails due to "pending reboot." Obviously at this point it's *not* a pending reboot that is the problem. 4 hours of digging later, it's the Windows Internal Database installation, which is failing because the service account that it creates has the wrong permissions and fails to log in. I can't change the permissions because the account doesn't exist until the database is successfully installed.

Ok, I can get around this, I've got a brand new squeaky clean SQLExpress install on this server waiting for new accounting software we're getting next month, I'll just use that. But no, WSUS requires that the WID component get selected for install even if your not using it. So I have to go back after selecting all my WSUS options but before installing anything to uncheck the stupid WID component. It finally installs properly and I can move forward. I figure my struggle is over. While I sync with Microsoft I edit group policy to point to the new WSUS server. I get the list of updates, but even after waiting an hour there are no computers showing up for WSUS to update. I double check the settings and do a gpupdate /force on the workstations around my cube. Still no computers showing up. I waste another couple hours trying to figure out what is screwed up in our group policy before I realize, we're still running a server 2003 level forest. In the 2003 era WSUS used port 80 to communicate. the current version of WSUS uses port 8530, so regardless of what the documentation says, I have to explicitly set the port in group policy or the workstations will bang away against port 80 and never get a response.

Most of the day shot on what should have been a simple hour-long project. :argh:

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

SEKCobra posted:

No. Why not? Are we worried they won't give us all the files? Okay fine, unrack the server and mail me the sumbitch. But what's not on the table here is my building a script to pull them down at 40kb/s over the next 20 years of my life, or manually grabbing them one at a time, or walking your sys admins through it 3 hours a day for the next 2 weeks. These are static image files almost certainly under 100gb. This isn't a bidirectionally replicated database taking active transactions. Not a complicated job. Here's a freakin thumb drive, give me the files and I'll go back to doing real work.

PremiumSupport
Aug 17, 2015

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

No. Why not? Are we worried they won't give us all the files? Okay fine, unrack the server and mail me the sumbitch. But what's not on the table here is my building a script to pull them down at 40kb/s over the next 20 years of my life, or manually grabbing them one at a time, or walking your sys admins through it 3 hours a day for the next 2 weeks. These are static image files almost certainly under 100gb. This isn't a bidirectionally replicated database taking active transactions. Not a complicated job. Here's a freakin thumb drive, give me the files and I'll go back to doing real work.

Even if they're RAW image format, each file isn't going to be much more than a couple hundred MBs. a 1 TB drive should be more than enough to hold them.

ptier
Jul 2, 2007

Back off man, I'm a scientist.
Pillbug
I just upgraded a EqualLogic PS6100X Group from Firmware 5.11 to 9.1.1. That was a fun day and half of update one, reboot, update the other, reboot. Is the front end up? No, ok FTP time etc.

The storage guy from Dell told me that the new firmwares will probably interpret the SMART data differently and find drives that are predicted to fail. But only a couple. Ensured that the drive firmware is up to date on the arrays before upgrades. So far one node had thrown 3 drives and the other is getting antsy on one at least. I am so glad I evacuated the drat thing before doing this. Going from X.3 to X.11.. sure from 5.X to 9.X? no thank you.

This is part of a massive scramble to rebuild our ERP system from the poo poo rear end PowerPC Gen 7 AIX 6.2 poo poo to RHEL in a VM Environment. It sucks, but I will do whatever is needed to take that PowerPC box to the firing range.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

PremiumSupport posted:

Even if they're RAW image format, each file isn't going to be much more than a couple hundred MBs. a 1 TB drive should be more than enough to hold them.

I'm thinking about just giving up and doing this. Preferably with a 4TB Drive as I could use that as part of our DR plan which involves a weekly copy to USB drive that goes to the bank safety deposit box and rotates. I am just done arguing with these morons for weeks on end all I want is the files even if it's done in a really stupid way. We paid for them the company needs them it's honestly not my problem beyond making sure we have them, and we need them in the past at this point as we need to throw some into production and start making stuff with them.

I have enough CYA that management isn't putting any blame on me so there's that. Nothing has gone smoothly with this acquisition and it's the first one for everyone involved.

It's mostly PSD files with product catalog images in TIFF.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 18, 2017

PremiumSupport
Aug 17, 2015

pixaal posted:

Should easily fit on a couple TB of drive then. We high-resolution photograph everything in our collection at the museum and our TIFF files are anywhere from 20 to 50 MB each. We figure on worst-case so when planning we go with around 50GB of space per 100,000 files.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

My old IBM guy "knew" the IBM but didn't really know it. My help desk guy who isn't anything special in regards to windows was able to figure out a bunch of poo poo the IBM guy didn't know (with help from me and our software vendors), knows he system better than the old guy did, and documented stuff so other people can follow it.

My IBM guy didn't know anything about email, http, networking, files, storage, permissions, logs, troubleshooting, paths, archives, documentation...completely clueless about poo poo. That's what pissed me off.

Aunt Beth
Feb 24, 2006

Baby, you're ready!
Grimey Drawer

ptier posted:

This is part of a massive scramble to rebuild our ERP system from the poo poo rear end PowerPC Gen 7 AIX 6.2 poo poo to RHEL in a VM Environment. It sucks, but I will do whatever is needed to take that PowerPC box to the firing range.
Do you mean POWER or PowerPC? Because POWER7 and AIX6 are still fairly respectably recent, especially as far as IBM/AIX goes.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
The site manager had us go out and look for an eloped patient (Code green).

We're in the middle of ransomware mitigation and a ticket backlog from same, but this is the priority now. Literally everybody else in the hall didn't give a sweet rat gently caress about it. :jerkbag:

I just walked out of her sight and then went to do a ticket.

Humphreys
Jan 26, 2013

We conceived a way to use my mother as a porn mule

pixaal posted:

I was quessing something like TIFF/RAW but bundled into huge After Effects projects including layers of prerendered .mov exports being recycled from previous jobs.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

PremiumSupport posted:

You're off by a factor of ten. 100k files at 100MB each is 10TB. I hope/assume not every file is 100MB, but if they're all print-quality PSDs they could very well be. And he did say hundreds of thousands, plural.

Which is why the other company needs to tell him, because there's no real way of estimating it.

e: 10TB+ is just another argument for dumping it on external hard drives though, or just moving the entire SAN/NAS setup if possible. No way you're going to transfer that within your lifetime on a connection that only manages 40kB/s. Do they host it themselves, or are they hosting it with an external partner? If it's the latter, it might be easier to just talk to the hosting provider instead of the dumbass IT guy.

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 09:50 on May 19, 2017

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

10TB is at shipping a Synology NAS or similar territory.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

ptier posted:

I just upgraded a EqualLogic PS6100X Group from Firmware 5.11 to 9.1.1. That was a fun day and half of update one, reboot, update the other, reboot. Is the front end up? No, ok FTP time etc.

The storage guy from Dell told me that the new firmwares will probably interpret the SMART data differently and find drives that are predicted to fail. But only a couple. Ensured that the drive firmware is up to date on the arrays before upgrades. So far one node had thrown 3 drives and the other is getting antsy on one at least. I am so glad I evacuated the drat thing before doing this. Going from X.3 to X.11.. sure from 5.X to 9.X? no thank you.

I feel for you, but you should be glad you stuck with 5.x firmware for so long, at my last job we had a fleet of equallogics to take care of and it honestly shaved years off my life.
7.x firmwares had some horrendous bugs like controllers rebooting after 300 days uptime, or when I did a point release upgrade and the controllers got stuck in a reboot loop for 8 hours until a Dell tech came out. we had clusters that never moved on from 5/6 series firmwares that had no issues for years.

I'm extremely glad I haven't touched that poop in years.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

"Something" in the virus scanner my employer uses on macs is generating a false positive on any mac that has dropbox installed, and the way our enforcement works is that when the virus scanner phones home an automatic network block is enabled. For a user to get back online they have to bring their mac to the help desk and get a full manual scan by the mac admins.

We have ~1000 employees and at least 75% of them use a mac for their workstation. There are two people available to run the manual scans. :downs:

I've already got people in my group going home for the day because their computer is now a brick and there's no point staying here because security is unwilling to suspend the auto-block.

The real pisser? I run a linux desktop so don't get a free vacation day. :qq:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

xzzy posted:

"Something" in the virus scanner my employer uses on macs is generating a false positive on any mac that has dropbox installed, and the way our enforcement works is that when the virus scanner phones home an automatic network block is enabled. For a user to get back online they have to bring their mac to the help desk and get a full manual scan by the mac admins.

We have ~1000 employees and at least 75% of them use a mac for their workstation. There are two people available to run the manual scans. :downs:

I've already got people in my group going home for the day because their computer is now a brick and there's no point staying here because security is unwilling to suspend the auto-block.

The real pisser? I run a linux desktop so don't get a free vacation day. :qq:

No, Linux just means you need to manually add the network block as a precautionary measure.

After all, >75% of your systems are being affected! :ohdear:

ptier
Jul 2, 2007

Back off man, I'm a scientist.
Pillbug

Aunt Beth posted:

Do you mean POWER or PowerPC? Because POWER7 and AIX6 are still fairly respectably recent, especially as far as IBM/AIX goes.

Yes POWER7. It's not so much that it is "old" in the sense of ancient, but that it is the only system in our entire datacenter that is PowerPC / POWER based. It also is the only system that is running baremetal in a non-VM environment, on non-redundant hardware. ANNNNNNND the boot drive was not mirrored / nor monitored, thanks /var/log for filling up / and breaking LDAP. It is now. Whereas we have this nice shiny X86 VMWare environment that is FULLY SUPPORTED by our ERP vendor ready to rock and roll.

So poo poo rear end just because it is the special snowflake that if it died creates a defcon 1 situation and is the least redundant.

theperminator posted:

I feel for you, but you should be glad you stuck with 5.x firmware for so long, at my last job we had a fleet of equallogics to take care of and it honestly shaved years off my life.
7.x firmwares had some horrendous bugs like controllers rebooting after 300 days uptime, or when I did a point release upgrade and the controllers got stuck in a reboot loop for 8 hours until a Dell tech came out. we had clusters that never moved on from 5/6 series firmwares that had no issues for years.

I'm extremely glad I haven't touched that poop in years.

That is a good call. I'm not super pissed it was old firmware, just that there was no way I was going to keep live data on that thing while swapping its brain 5 times.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Uhh... PowerPC and POWER7 are 2 completely unrelated things.

A PowerPC is an ancient Mac, a POWER7 is a supercomputer processor.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The CEO sent a friend request on Facebook (small company). I'm thinking: "ignore it and pretend you didn't see it" is a good option here. Right?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

ratbert90 posted:

The CEO sent a friend request on Facebook (small company). I'm thinking: "ignore it and pretend you didn't see it" is a good option here. Right?

:tif:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

The Fool posted:

I work in the corporate hq. There's a catered lunch or breakfast 2 or 3 times a month. I'm not always a part of the meeting that's catered but there are always leftovers and they're always put in the break room down the hall from me.

When I started my career in the late 90s, the company I worked for would cater breakfast and lunch daily - and had a snack cart that went from floor to floor starting at 2pm. After 9/11 and subsequent recession those were the first things cut from the budget. Although it is still corporate policy that if you schedule a meeting at noon you are expected to provide lunch.

The world was a different place -- people smoked at their desks, business casual was not wearing a jacket with your suit.

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not pissing me off: "Should you leave $YOTJ, any accrued but unused PTO will be paid out to you upon termination of you employment." gently caress yes, I'll take this over "unlimited vacation".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

OWLS! posted:

Not pissing me off: "Should you leave $YOTJ, any accrued but unused PTO will be paid out to you upon termination of you employment." gently caress yes, I'll take this over "unlimited vacation".

Isn't that the law?