Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Jose posted:

cuck is old as hell though

I know it's in Othello, can't remember if Chaucer used it as well but probably, dude was bawdy as hell

Making rabbit ears behind someone's head supposedly started as giving them a cuckold's horns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

Pro-transgender webcomic "Assigned Male" recently got alt right facebook page Kekistan taken down. In retaliation the alt right reported the comic page for using the phrase "suck my dick" which is apparently enough for Zuck to take it down. The alt right immediately remade the Assigned Male page and posted a flood of nazi pictures and articles saying transgenders are mentally ill and should be killed.

Assigned Male is an incredibly bad webcomic on all levels, but I suppose this kind of redeems the author.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Party Boat posted:

I know it's in Othello, can't remember if Chaucer used it as well but probably, dude was bawdy as hell

Making rabbit ears behind someone's head supposedly started as giving them a cuckold's horns

oh yeah, there's an instance of the middle english version of cuckold in the CT, couldn't tell you which tale off the top of my head tho

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

In an episode that runs nearly two and a half hours, Harris, who is best known as the author of The End of Faith, presents Murray as a victim of “a politically correct moral panic” — and goes so far as to say that Murray has no intellectually honest academic critics. Murray’s work on The Bell Curve, Harris insists, merely summarizes the consensus of experts on the subject of intelligence.

brave skeptic sam harris

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

A state rep in florida:

https://twitter.com/saintpetersblog/status/865171967359451137

https://twitter.com/chairmanmaouth/status/865207592947138562

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Lol

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/865294046591307776

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

c u c k e d

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/?st=J2V2XF4P&sh=4bde50fa

the magamen are upset that they were asked by the reddit administrators to please stop doing things that are potentially illegal and/or highly troublesome

I think there's a word for how they reacted

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Badger of Basra posted:

In an episode that runs nearly two and a half hours, Harris, who is best known as the author of The End of Faith, presents Murray as a victim of “a politically correct moral panic” — and goes so far as to say that Murray has no intellectually honest academic critics. Murray’s work on The Bell Curve, Harris insists, merely summarizes the consensus of experts on the subject of intelligence.

brave skeptic sam harris

Harris is straight WP. He's just too autistic to realize it.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

SpaceGoku posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6bx71r/announcement_we_keep_reddit_alive_but_reddit_is/?st=J2V2XF4P&sh=4bde50fa

the magamen are upset that they were asked by the reddit administrators to please stop doing things that are potentially illegal and/or highly troublesome

I think there's a word for how they reacted

Internet poisoning is real. Lmao.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Badger of Basra posted:

brave skeptic sam harris

America’s Leading Skeptic Expert Attacked by Politically Correct Mob, Maintains Logical Control

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

atheism was a mistake

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

atheism was a mistake

Unskilled white guys who were expecting fief-doms due to patriarchal institutions, but were undermined by intellectualism and capitalism were the mistakes.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

In this moment I am euphoric, not because of any phony God but because my race scores higher on average in IQ testing.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

atheism was a mistake

As a movement? I'd say so, yeah.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
In some fights there are no good guys:

quote:

With her normal frame (not obese) and feminine body and face (would give her a high 7 with makeup), the Alt Right base was an untapped reservoir of male attention and profit for females like her. When you see what the average American woman looks like today, you can see why some betas would elevate Southern to the status of living goddess.

http://www.returnofkings.com/121860/is-lauren-southern-a-brave-culture-warrior-or-merely-profiting-off-male-thirst

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

:females:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol jesus i'd forgotten that rok was pretty much politicalized pick up artists

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol jesus i'd forgotten that rok was pretty much politicalized pick up artists

The banner ad I got pretty much sums up that site's demo

Sooooo.... unsuccesful pick-up artists I guess.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Gravy Jones posted:

The banner ad I got pretty much sums up that site's demo

Sooooo.... unsuccesful pick-up artists I guess.

"compliant"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lol jesus i'd forgotten that the alt right was pretty much politicalized pick up artists

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTomsgnRZFk

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

SpaceGoku posted:

"compliant"

They don't have the money to pay the bribes to complain when I rape them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

stormfront has stricter language and hate speech guidelines than reddit

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/865634180708704256

Ah yes. Noted leftist heroes, Some Kid Who Was In The News Briefly Two Years Ago, Carlos Danger and Token Fox News Liberal Strawman.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
What happened to the Clock Back Kid?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

What happened to the Clock Back Kid?

[extremely alt-right voice] the little snowflake got completely alpha'd on and triggered so hard hes literally shaking *does okay sign with one hand while holding an ice cream with two scoops in the other*

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

[extremely alt-right voice] the little snowflake got completely alpha'd on and triggered so hard hes literally shaking *does okay sign with one hand while holding an ice cream with two scoops in the other*

wow this is the kind of valuable discussion i want to censor lieberally

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DeepDickPizza posted:

Ah yes. Noted leftist heroes, Some Kid Who Was In The News Briefly Two Years Ago, Carlos Danger and Token Fox News Liberal Strawman.

Wait, what even happened today?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Wait, what even happened today?

Clock Boy had a discrimination lawsuit that got dismissed, Huma filed for divorce from Weiner and Fox News Guy got fired for doing a racism.

EDIT: Also, Weiner pled guilty to sexting dick pics to a teenager, I guess.

DeepDickPizza has issued a correction as of 19:58 on May 19, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

yep. them some heroes off leftism. we're super upset about that stuff.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i wouldn't even know about that poo poo if i lived a regular life of not reading this thread

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

i wouldn't even know about that poo poo if i lived a regular life of not reading this thread

yeah but now you know and i bet youre super caremad cryhard about it!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Admiral Ray posted:

if you were afraid to leave your home like he is you might have time for it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
it seems nothing of any value was lost but hey, if it makes grizzly whineboy happy it must be bad.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

it seems nothing of any value was lost but hey, if it makes grizzly whineboy happy it must be bad.

just remind him that daddy jones had to apologize to a yogurt guy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just remind him that daddy jones had to apologize to a yogurt guy

I don't get why Breitbart wasn't caught up in that, they were going hard against Chobani at the same time.

Maybe they have better lawyers

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Clock Boy had a discrimination lawsuit that got dismissed, Huma filed for divorce from Weiner and Fox News Guy got fired for doing a racism.

EDIT: Also, Weiner pled guilty to sexting dick pics to a teenager, I guess.

i am surprised Huma hasnt done it years ago, i assume clinton kept her from doing it? and what fox news guy do? also why does anyone care about clock kid?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

these morons have no idea how to own anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

these morons have no idea how to own anyone

save themselves