Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

"Who are the real fascists?"

Well I'm no big-time city shitposter, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the actual, literal fascists are the real fascists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i blame punk rock

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Conservatism is the new punk

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Deified Data posted:

Do they really call them antifa? Like, they know that makes them the -fa right? Grats to antifa for dominating that narrative I guess.

If you watch some of their livestreams at their 'Freedom Rallies', they'll breathlessly talk about 'antifa' all the time. Even when the antifa, either actual or supposed, don't even bother to show up.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://southsideantifa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/known-white-supremacist-tom-christensen.html?m=1

proud boy gets the poo poo beat out of him by antifa with poolsticks :getin:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

these dudes look boring as hell.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

These guys look like goddamn cultists.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Heaven Spacey posted:

These guys look like goddamn cultists.

Fascism is a cult

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Deified Data posted:

Conservatism is the new punk

This is fascinating and totally true. I've been thinking about Lipstick Traces a lot lately -especially late at night, morbidly reading alt-right message boards.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

we all know what to do with nazi punks

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

National culturalists.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Culturists even??

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
They look like they're in a boring as gently caress cult, too.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The one on the right is trying so hard not to smile at how cool he must look in his edgy nazi getup. It's very much a game to these people. All the Fallout New Vegas cosplay at the fascist rallies is another manifestation of this.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pro-transgender webcomic "Assigned Male" recently got alt right facebook page Kekistan taken down. In retaliation the alt right reported the comic page for using the phrase "suck my dick" which is apparently enough for Zuck to take it down. The alt right immediately remade the Assigned Male page and posted a flood of nazi pictures and articles saying transgenders are mentally ill and should be killed.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Uncle Wemus posted:

Pro-transgender webcomic "Assigned Male" recently got alt right facebook page Kekistan taken down. In retaliation the alt right reported the comic page for using the phrase "suck my dick" which is apparently enough for Zuck to take it down. The alt right immediately remade the Assigned Male page and posted a flood of nazi pictures and articles saying transgenders are mentally ill and should be killed.

Why would GBS do that?

coathat
May 21, 2007

Oh no not a webcomic.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

coathat posted:

Oh no not a webcomic.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

Reported a guy who's banner image was literally just a giant swastika and got this helpful response back from FB: "have you tried asking him to take it down?" :downs:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao if you use/willingly give facebook your personal information

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i dont use facebook because its not really free software

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/864903186456379393

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

coathat posted:

Oh no not a webcomic.

I think its more about "it sucks that people hate and harass transgender people" and less about "my favorite webcomic got pwned" you mung lol

coathat
May 21, 2007

Sounds like the webcomic started it.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

So, who the hell is 'Based Spartan'?

It's like the alt-right is trying to come up with superheroesque names, and failing very, very badly.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Qu Appelle posted:

It's like the alt-right is trying to come up with superheroesque names, and failing very, very badly.

he's one of the Trump LARPers who got arrested in Berkeley or something

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Qu Appelle posted:

What, did stick boy evolve?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's cool that the fascist incels idolize a society of fascist pederasts

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Based Fuccboi

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Based Shart Man

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Based Piss Pants

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Based Meme Repeater

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

isn't the Based thing from like 7 years ago

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
i always thought it was a gamergate thing

like that conservative 'feminist' they call 'based mom'

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a friend of mine whos otherwise sane likes the word 'normies'

i don't like any of these new words aside from CUCK

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wasnt based god a souljaboi thing?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i thought based god was in reference to u-god of the wu tang clan from like 96, i feel like i heard that on a rap tape in my youth.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I was wrong its Lil B

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_B

There was a soundboard in tf2 way back in the day of him on a server i liked but that was before gg even

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

It's definitely a black twitter thing that channers coopted ironically, then unironically

I'm sure there's other examples of that as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

a friend of mine whos otherwise sane likes the word 'normies'

i don't like any of these new words aside from CUCK

cuck is old as hell though