Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

kidcoelacanth posted:

I actually really like how that looks

Yea I kinda like it too, will wait to see it on track I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dubs posted:

RIP shogunner

Whats this? Did I miss something major here?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Mi conducción animal me ganó esta carrera ovalada!

lmbo

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqf1ky4CAxM&t=6s

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Whitey Ford posted:

Wow I didn't realise how small Indianapolis circuit is

Fake news
:smugdon:

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

It went too fast.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

I think the new version looks awesome!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I liked the red but I think the grey is also cool.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'll reserve judgment till I see it on camera

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

At least they're keeping the shark fin visually distinct from the airbox section. It makes the fin look better.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nando has the third fastest non tow speed. I'm out of tissue paper.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Same

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

For the record, Nando had the 4th fastest lap of any driver in any of the regular practices.

Also the fastest "rookie", natch.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
He's gonna win and everyone at IndyCar will be so embarrassed they'll shut the whole series down and apologize for ever insinuating they had any degree of prestige.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gigi Galli posted:

I liked the red but I think the grey is also cool.

If it was more white I'd like it more.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

Sato is 6th fastest.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

He's gonna win and everyone at IndyCar will be so embarrassed they'll shut the whole series down and apologize for ever insinuating they had any degree of prestige.

Hope Nando does NASCAR after.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

Same but for F1 when Frogboy won the very first time he drove a competitive car.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

gret posted:

Same but for F1 when Frogboy won the very first time he drove a competitive car.

Mods?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Meaning F1 should be shut down because it's a fraudulent series? I can't really disagree

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Luckily they changed the rules and Frogboy hasn't won a race since. Not a coincidence.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Luckily they changed the rules and Frogboy hasn't won a race since. Not a coincidence.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

:cumpolice:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I'm literally going to have a stroke when Nando crosses the finish line first at 101th running of the Indy 500 and embarasses all of the binmen drivers in that series.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

if

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There are lots of good drivers in IndyCar.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

GramCracker posted:

I'm literally going to have a stroke when Nando crosses the finish line first at 101th running of the Indy 500 and embarasses all of the binmen drivers in that series.

I'm going to miss qualifying but I have given very specific instructions to Wicka on what to post if Nando gets pole.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

wicka posted:

There are lots of good drivers in IndyCar.

I'm fairly certain that Sage Karam could bin a Williams faster than Stroll, and he'd find a way to qualify up in the front row to take out Hamilton too.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

FartingBedpost posted:

I'm fairly certain that Sage Karam could bin a Williams faster than Stroll, and he'd find a way to qualify up in the front row to take out Hamilton too.

Sage Karam is a terrible driver.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Indycar is really not as easy as some in this thread seem to think. The talent level is not F1 but I really don't care.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

For the amount of hype he's one of the worst I've seen in quite some time.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's here.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Montoya was a very good F1 driver and it's not like he stomped everyone in IndyCar. Dudes like Dixon, Franchitti, Power, all have the talent to at least give it a go in F1, if they had ever been given the chance (at a younger age, obviously). F1's net doesn't catch every single good racing driver.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

Montoya was a very good F1 driver and it's not like he stomped everyone in IndyCar. Dudes like Dixon, Franchitti, Power, all have the talent to at least give it a go in F1, if they had ever been given the chance (at a younger age, obviously). F1's net doesn't catch every single good racing driver.

Um excuse me but have you heard of Lance Stroll???? Quite possible the richest pay driver F1 has ever had. Pretty sure hes richer than the Benetton heir that did a season or two.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He's not richer than Paolo Barilla.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Human Grand Prix posted:

For the amount of hype he's one of the worst I've seen in quite some time.

I hated him back when he was young and rising through the ranks because of his dumb rear end name so I enjoy him being exposed as a massive fraud.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

Is an older Lance Stroll with less money.

He also seems like a piece of poo poo human

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He's like a really, really, REALLY bad version of Takuma Sato that can only do well on ovals. On top of that he's an rear end in a top hat.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I hated him back when he was young and rising through the ranks because of his dumb rear end name so I enjoy him being exposed as a massive fraud.

I think he's average finishing position on Road and Street circuits was like 19th. In a Ganassi car. When you're replaced by Sebastian Saavedra of all people at Long Beach it's a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Is he the same sage karam that caused a big wreck at long beach in the IMSA series?

• Locked thread