Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

What? The media released information in a coordinated manner when Trump wasn't able to respond? WHY I NEVER

Poor Trump, everyone's so mean to him :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And if you didn't, but your enemies are generating a fake scandal to remove you from a democratically elected position, then what

So you think all this criticism is just fake scandal?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Zippy the Bummer posted:

it didnt work for Hilldawg's campaign so why should it now
So the lesson is that the computer shouldn't click or that we should stop making jokes?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Knight posted:

I think there's some kind of correlation between regular posters joking and having some laughs and Trump avatars making defensive replies to everything that's posted, even parody lyrics of Das Racist songs. Maybe some scientist can figure it out or maybe a computer that makes lots of clicks while it works.

piss tape lmao

uh this piss tape isn't real

YOU loving FASCIST

just some posters having some laughs

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
HOW DARE YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

VikingSkull posted:

What? The media released information in a coordinated manner when Trump wasn't able to respond? WHY I NEVER

and gosh whattaya know, the white house response right now isn't "IT'S ALL LIES FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS"

why is that

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
It was the white house's own memo that says Trump admitted he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation roflmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Flesh Forge posted:

and gosh whattaya know, the white house response right now isn't "IT'S ALL LIES FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS"

why is that

because Comey was a dipshit that deserved to be fired

Lemming posted:

It was the white house's own memo that says Trump admitted he fired Comey to stop the Russia investigation roflmao

it was the white house's memo

or it was what an unidentified person said was a white house memo

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 20:45 on May 19, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

why is that

Because in your loser, forumla baby brain, everything the man you secretly love and obsess over, Donald Trump, every word he says is actually part of a sinister plot to overthrow American democracy for Vlad Putin

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
This thread could be much cooler if some posters, self included, chilled more and attempted fewer dunks

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hey you know what, if I was a guy and I had this crazy FBI agent hounding me over poo poo I didn't do, while at the same time telling me I'm not under investigation, while he *wink *winks* at the media like "Or is he" I'd be like

"Lol I fired that fucker. Good riddance"

That would be obstruction of justice

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Trump supporters when a cop shoots and kills a black person: we don't know what happened, it's important to let the police have time to get all the facts and complete the investigation

Trump supporters when the FBI is doing an investigation: THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THEY NEED TO DROP IT I'M GLAD TRUMP FIRED COMEY TO KILL THE INVESTIGATION

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Toadvine posted:

This thread could be much cooler if some posters, self included, chilled more and attempted fewer dunks

son this is dunk school

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

A Typical Goon posted:

That would be obstruction of justice

Except legal experts say this was more than likely not

But I'm sure you know more by reading Buzzfeed

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Toadvine posted:

Let's all remember the first word of the thread title is "lol"

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dizz posted:

So you think

He does not

A thinking person would not post that way

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Except legal experts say this was more than likely not

But I'm sure you know more by reading Buzzfeed

Can you show me these legal experts that have made their opinions known within a half hour of these latest leak becoming known?

Moron

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

because Comey was a dipshit that deserved to be fired

I thought you wanted Hillary to lose

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lemming posted:

Trump supporters when a cop shoots and kills a black person: we don't know what happened, it's important to let the police have time to get all the facts and complete the investigation

Trump supporters when the FBI is doing an investigation: THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THEY NEED TO DROP IT I'M GLAD TRUMP FIRED COMEY TO KILL THE INVESTIGATION

I wish they would actually drop some evidence instead of reporting on people who have seen the evidence describing the evidence anonymously

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So some politician read his Trump fan fiction over the air and it's proves without a doubt Trump is working with Russia?

Please release the memo or whatever in its entirety. Hearsay is playground bitch poo poo.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bholder posted:

I thought you wanted Hillary to lose

It's extremely convoluted, the web woven by those who want the Russia thing to be nothing but smoke and mirrors

It is not for our lay minds to understand

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

I wish they would actually drop some evidence instead of reporting on people who have seen the evidence describing the evidence anonymously

It's pretty common for the FBI to publicly release evidence they've gathered while an investigation is still ongoing so I have no idea why they haven't done that yet.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

So some politician read his Trump fan fiction over the air and it's proves without a doubt Trump is working with Russia?

Please release the memo or whatever in its entirety. Hearsay is playground bitch poo poo.

It's not gossip, it's a leak from a secret government source of a document read over the telephone and then relayed by another anonymous source

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

~~~ N O T H I N G M A T T E R S ~~~

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
PS gently caress Liberals REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
hey guys remember when fbi launched an investigation in hillarys server and then it turned out the investigation was actually a probe and nothing came of it lmao that feels familiar

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lemming posted:

It's pretty common for the FBI to publicly release evidence they've gathered while an investigation is still ongoing so I have no idea why they haven't done that yet.

well when the investigation is complete and they release the info to the public and I can see the case they've made, I will be glad to see Trump impeached or imprisoned or whatever

until I actually see some hard evidence forgive me for being skeptical, for decades now I've been conditioned to be distrustful of the American government and especially the intelligence services and I'm not going to change that now just because an orangutan with a spray tan got elected

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's not gossip, it's a leak from a secret government source of a document read over the telephone and then relayed by another anonymous source

Which Sean Spicer went out his explicit way to not deny as false

Hmmmmhhhh

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

well when the investigation is complete and they release the info to the public and I can see the case they've made, I will be glad to see Trump impeached or imprisoned or whatever

until I actually see some hard evidence forgive me for being skeptical, for decades now I've been conditioned to be distrustful of the American government and especially the intelligence services and I'm not going to change that now just because an orangutan with a spray tan got elected

:same:

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Shut up Viking

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

sexpot posted:

Shut up Viking

goddamn I just got owned

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
Spunky, ya boi admitted to obstructing justice and is turbofucked. deal with it

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

VikingSkull posted:

good opinions and they're not coming from the self professed good posters either!!!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Barent posted:

Spunky, ya boi admitted to obstructing justice and is turbofucked. deal with it

Surely this time.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
LOL

quote:

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, did not dispute the account.
NYT: "Can you confirm that the President told the Russians he fired the director of the FBI to relieve pressure on him?"
Spicer: <looks at his watch for 90 long goddamn seconds> "<sigh> I won't dispute it." <begins humming the theme to Brazil>

Knight fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 19, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

good opinions and they're not coming from the self professed good posters either!!!

I'm a loving terrible poster and also a garbage person in general

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because in your loser, forumla baby brain, everything the man you secretly love and obsess over, Donald Trump, every word he says is actually part of a sinister plot to overthrow American democracy for Vlad Putin

I'm not sure I understand, so Trump told the Russian Ambassador during their meeting that he fired the FBI director because he thought the guy wasn't competent and a nut job? And now this is some kind of Scandal or something?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

hah dude you lost. it's over. hahaha just walk away just like turn it off man hahahah

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

goddamn I just got owned

I will beat you up you lame hater of good all-American fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
journalists are dangerous fake news spreaders and should be lawfully mandated to wear body cams on the jobs so we can verify their fake news!!

• Locked thread