Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ho Chi Minh Holiday Inn
Jul 11, 2006

You may not know it yet, but I'm your worst nightmare.

Evil Canadian posted:

Commentators, casters is dumb league of legends poo poo >:|

its all the same thing who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sicarius
Dec 12, 2002

In brightest day,
In blackest night,
My smugface makes,
women wet....

That's how it goes, right?

Dj Meow Mix posted:

That's weird. I don't find supers terribly useful as is so thats just another strike against them.

Anyone made a third guild yet? Lots of very quiet posters in the first two!!

I'm in the second guild. Quiet at the moment because between work, Stanly Cup Playoff tickets, and real life I've just gotten around to completing the story. About to start up the real interesting parts, though.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Commentating spectators!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love how NRS knows how much we love playing super hero barbie by having poo poo like the multiplayer AI fights and all. I love this game, this is a great fighting game, but sometimes it's also fun to just watch The Joker in a goofy outfit wrassle with Batman in his silly old school colors and all.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I like the AI option because I want to see how two souped up CPU characters match up when neither of them are hindered by human input time. My Harley Quinn doing hosed up combos taught me some legit poo poo I never thought of doing.

sexpig by night posted:

I love how NRS knows how much we love playing super hero barbie by having poo poo like the multiplayer AI fights and all. I love this game, this is a great fighting game, but sometimes it's also fun to just watch The Joker in a goofy outfit wrassle with Batman in his silly old school colors and all.

I'd classify Injustice 2 as a "fighting RPG" at this point

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Can someone break down setting up the AI to get free boxes for you or whatever? I haven't finished story mode yet, but that sounds worth doing.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Doctor_Acula posted:

Some of Harley's gear is old-school. I have her animated series jester cap.

There is a version with the bandit/domino mask like her classic costume, or just the cap where it looks weird as hell?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Meridian posted:

Can someone break down setting up the AI to get free boxes for you or whatever? I haven't finished story mode yet, but that sounds worth doing.

in the gear equipment mode, there are 2 loadouts for AI. After you load them out or copy one of your other loadouts to that slot, you can hit the shoulder button (at least for ps4) and it gives you the AI Logic screen to set up poo poo like zoning, rushdown, combo capacity.

From there you can use that loadout for anything, but if you want dedicated AI matches versus other people's teams, it's the AI Battle option on the Multiplayer tab.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I posted in the guild that anyone who is from SA I'm just gonna promote so I know who's legit supposed to be there. After a few days I'll clear out anyone who I can't confirm. I am kind of mad at myself for leaving invites open, but hindsight is 20/20.

I am gonna guess anyone I promote can so the same, so if you recognize any goons in the guild just bump em up.

Shame there's no mobile management.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This AI fighting stuff should have been the mobile game. Let me do Multiverse on my phone while I'm at work.

sicarius
Dec 12, 2002

In brightest day,
In blackest night,
My smugface makes,
women wet....

That's how it goes, right?

Doctor_Acula posted:

I posted in the guild that anyone who is from SA I'm just gonna promote so I know who's legit supposed to be there. After a few days I'll clear out anyone who I can't confirm. I am kind of mad at myself for leaving invites open, but hindsight is 20/20.

I am gonna guess anyone I promote can so the same, so if you recognize any goons in the guild just bump em up.

Welp - hosed that up. Do no spam X when collecting guild rewards. You'll leave the guild. Thanks for really terrible placement of options there NRS. I was in the guild and now am not. Mother of all fucks.

EDIT - Back in. It must take it a minute to clear the slot out.

IGN: kithoo

sicarius fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 19, 2017

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Kelp Plankton posted:

This AI fighting stuff should have been the mobile game. Let me do Multiverse on my phone while I'm at work.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any real connection between mobile and the actual game which is a shame.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

My pet AI Darkseid just perfected some poor sap's Dr. Fate.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Funky Valentine posted:

My pet AI Darkseid just perfected some poor sap's Dr. Fate.

I know it's early, but has anyone thrown together something with good AI set ups yet?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Meridian posted:

I know it's early, but has anyone thrown together something with good AI set ups yet?

Apparently Max Combo and Max Counter are the way to go.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

sexpig by night posted:

It's an ability literally called Nightwing's Staff. Replaces your robin-rangs with the ability to use that button to switch between sword and staff, uses both ability slots. The staff mode is good, better reach, more focused on flippy poo poo, smooth like butter to go from sword to staff to sword again.

I just want Nightwing's air projectiles from Injustice again.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I've got my AI Bane to do mostly grappling and pokes with very little in the way of combos and he just venoms through folks with reckless abandon, I wish I was that confident.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Kelp Plankton posted:

DC's Injustice Future Fight poo poo uh...Fight For the Future?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Doctor_Acula posted:

Can you tag Mister _Fixer if you have not already? Thanks!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Robin clashed my Canary and said "Kiss your baby with that mouth?" and then she comboed him from 50% to death.

I guess someone should have watched their words.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Goon Lantern Corps has been created on PS4 so we've got a third goon crew for all of us stragglers.

XPEF8 is the code. Please verify your goony rear end when you request an invite. Plan to promote everyone who joins so they can invite as well, that way I don't miss anyone if I don't check the thread for a few days. :getin:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Meridian posted:

Goon Lantern Corps has been created on PS4 so we've got a third goon crew for all of us stragglers.

XPEF8 is the code. Please verify your goony rear end when you request an invite. Plan to promote everyone who joins so they can invite as well, that way I don't miss anyone if I don't check the thread for a few days. :getin:

I'm not getting an option to join, do you have it set to open

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Green Lantern's win pose:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Does this game have local versus?

Maybe a dumb question but it's not in the OP or any store pages as far as I can tell. I would have to imagine that it does but you never know these days.

e: Ok, thanks. VVV

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 19, 2017

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Yes, local versus is available.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I'm not getting an option to join, do you have it set to open

Sec, let me fix that.

Should be good now. Sorry about that.

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
This might be a stupid question, but outside of the tutorial is there like a challenge mode/star city labs that I'm just somehow missing? The "Do a whole bunch of combos so you can not be abysmal" thing? I feel like it should be there and I'm just missing it entirely. I just want to be able to do stuff with Supergirl besides laser walk and giggle at some point.

Skallagrimsson
Aug 7, 2003

Straining my strength I grappled,
Staggered the wordy foeman;
My tooth I bade bite him.
Best of swords at need.

Meridian posted:

I applied,, my PSN name is Samonides.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Meridian posted:

Sec, let me fix that.

Should be good now. Sorry about that.

Thanks! PSN is ComradeSolar

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Jimmy Hats posted:

These casters are hilarious

YouTube search Yipes, there is a world of possibility awaiting you

https://youtu.be/LrKVRyCaVgo

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Meridian posted:

Applied as well as BobBaudoin, let's do this friends.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
BTW I did another video about this game

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YcbDNtFXgVQ

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Cool. All of you guys should be in and promoted now. Not sure if that means you can invite people or what, I don't see permissions anywhere.

Nova Odin
Jul 13, 2014

Meridian posted:

Applied, thanks for making a third crew.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Learning I can send in AI and get levels from it is wonderful. I can finally use all this loving Blue Beetle gear!

Edit: also the best environmental interaction is throwing the guy on the barstool at someone

Scuba Trooper fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 19, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Mulloy posted:

This might be a stupid question, but outside of the tutorial is there like a challenge mode/star city labs that I'm just somehow missing? The "Do a whole bunch of combos so you can not be abysmal" thing? I feel like it should be there and I'm just missing it entirely. I just want to be able to do stuff with Supergirl besides laser walk and giggle at some point.

You are looking for the character tutorial mode. Though it's not very extensive.

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.

Kelp Plankton posted:

You are looking for the character tutorial mode. Though it's not very extensive.

Ah, ok. I'll stick to youtube and practice mode then. Thanks!

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.
The fact that I can send my AI dude in to do some of these anti fun tower modifiers is amazing.

(It helps that he is much, much better than I am)

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Did NRS ever give a reason why they didnt port to PC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Did NRS ever give a reason why they didnt port to PC?

effort

• Locked thread