Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

KiteAuraan posted:

James Comey is more like Slyvanas. A terrible loving monster who does/did horrible things, but you know, that one time they were alright and helped a bit.

Ban this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

done

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

super sweet best pal posted:

This but replace kill with primary. Don't want the secret service yelling at Lowtax and then this place getting shut down like LF.

It's a quote from a movie, chill my dude.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Also shout out to those lurkers from the SS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
By SS I meant secret service sorry if that wasn't clear.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Peanut President posted:

i think :trump: knows which SS you meant

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Peanut President posted:

i thought "Something Sensitive"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i thought he meant schutzstaffel :hitler:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm more impressed by what'll be the ludicrous markup on some ripped-up jeans with a hankie in the back.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I'm more impressed by what'll be the ludicrous markup on some ripped-up jeans with a hankie in the back.

Maybe one will be a pair of assless jeans

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

not even hanky codes are safe from the brands

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The LGBT-directed marketing by major companies does provoke an eyeroll, but it's one thing I've never been able to muster outrage about. I went to a pride parade in 2009-2010 or so and remember the endless line of floats from big companies, major banks, etc. and immediately thought that "wrap it up: the homophobes are boned."

Right then I knew the war was over and it was just a matter of time, and this was in Texas not long after the state's voters approved a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, and less than a decade after the USSC declared the state's ban on sodomy unconstitutional.

:capitalism:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The LGBT-directed marketing by major companies does provoke an eyeroll, but it's one thing I've never been able to muster outrage about. I went to a pride parade in 2009-2010 or so and remember the endless line of floats from big companies, major banks, etc. and immediately thought that "wrap it up: the homophobes are boned."

Right then I knew the war was over and it was just a matter of time, and this was in Texas not long after the state's voters approved a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, and less than a decade after the USSC declared the state's ban on sodomy unconstitutional.

gently caress you idiot

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"wrap it up: the homophobes are boned."
heh, "boned"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
why don't you suck off the brands bitch!!!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

yaaas hillary

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't care that much, it was just hilarious seeing these battalions of bank employees marching down the street and then ultimately crushing all opposition under their iron boots. I had no sympathy for their enemies.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

we have a dude who thinks you can shock away the gay in the white house but since I can buy a rainbow bud light I guess the war is over

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I didn't care that much, it was just hilarious seeing these battalions of bank employees marching down the street and then ultimately crushing all opposition under their iron boots. I had no sympathy for their enemies.

I didn't read this

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

an actual dog posted:

we have a dude who thinks you can shock away the gay in the white house but since I can buy a rainbow bud light I guess the war is over
I don't give a crap what Pence thinks. It's what Pence does that matters. What is he doing?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

anyone who sees a woke brand and has any kind of positive thought is a dangerous complacent person. that there are so many of these folks is part of why we're in this mess.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I don't give a crap what Pence thinks. It's what Pence does that matters. What is he doing?

I didn't read this also

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

A couple years ago my neighborhood had one of those generic lovely street fairs every part of NYC has in the summer, except this was on pride weekend so the lovely cardboard trashcans had KY Lube sponsorship logos printed all over them and the people at the Time Warner booth trying to trick people into signing up for lovely overpriced cable contracts had rainbow t-shirts.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Vice Presidents never do anything. But if Trump gets impeached . . .

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
He cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate once, didn't he?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate once, didn't he?

he did.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

lol. Source

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

I really enjoy how this thread is like 30% secret pepe failsons posting liberals.txt and 65% bernout full communism now try hards and 5% actually laughing at lovely marketing people.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

heres a woke take: every advertiser in the world is a piece of garbage

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

I didn't read this

touchy?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mrmcd posted:

I really enjoy how this thread is like 30% secret pepe failsons posting liberals.txt and 65% bernout full communism now try hards and 5% actually laughing at lovely marketing people.

Yeah it kind of sucks but it's still 5% better than most threads

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah it kind of sucks but it's still 5% better than most threads

:respek:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

mrmcd posted:

THANK YOU FOR THE VALUABLE POST

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol capitalism owns
money don't care about anything

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Terror Sweat posted:

heres a woke take: every advertiser in the world is a piece of garbage

at mcdonalds you don't even hafta tip

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The crime is the flat, sunken in rear end in this promo photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless