Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I caught the last minute of the game. I think I saw the most even part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FuzzySkinner posted:

my man.

literally unretired because the fans chanted for him to do it at the parade.

never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K_S7zELdjM&t=111s

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
This is the first time I've ever wished I could listen to a game called by Tommy Heinson

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lols

all the lols

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/AnnaHorford/status/865738272995233793

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Oh my god that gif

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Is it Kenny or Chuck miming the Harlem Globetrotters music over the highlights? I'm rollin

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

make this the background of SAS

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Bashez posted:

I caught the last minute of the game. I think I saw the most even part.

you missed some sweet home crowd cam

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
brad saying the cavs vets are a Great Example for the celts to learn from

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Huh? Did the Celtics assemble their team by drawing names out of a hat or something?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

Huh? Did the Celtics assemble their team by drawing names out of a hat or something?

*danny ainge kicks hat labeled assets under couch* n-no?

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Shear Modulus posted:

I read it charitably as suggesting like maybe her brother should get to handpick his team too but it didn't really make much sense

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

milk milk lemonade posted:

People often forget that LeBron loving owns KD to an almost insane degree, I'm not really sure where GSW is supposed to hold an edge outside of Caring About the Regular Season

Well a worse Warriors took them to 7 a year ago, and they just swept two better teams than the Cavs did and are probably about to sweep a third (granted with injuries in all cases but I'd think the No Hill Jazz and Kawhi Free Spurs are probably still roughly Raptors/Celtics level teams) so I see it as quite possible that they win. Despite the current contrarian zeitgeist, they're one of the best teams ever

euphronius posted:

Cleveland is relatively young and under contract too lol

They're the oldest team in the league iirc. Real GM has them tied with the clippers but I'm not sure if that's adjusting for minutes or just a raw average

edit BBR says 4th oldest and I'm pretty sure that's adjusted. I wonder if anyone tracks "mileage" cause the Cavs have a lot of guys who have played heavy minutes in their careers too

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 20, 2017

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Im watching a reair of the dunk king

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Love and kyrie and Thompson are young or prime age. Only lebron is "old" and he seems to not be ageing?

Average age is misleading.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the cavs do kind of lean heavily on their wing depth at times and it would be bad for them if all of their old dudes died in the same season but most of them seem incredibly easy to replace. anyone who can sort of stand infront of a dude and hit a 3 when hes open is a very playable player on a lebron team, and gm lebron has been very good at finding those guys, much better than pat riley was.

channing frye is probably their least replaceable old dude but with kevin love and lebron they dont really need another shooty bigman.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

euphronius posted:

Love and kyrie and Thompson are young or prime age. Only lebron is "old" and he seems to not be ageing?

Average age is misleading.

It's weighted for minutes played. I'll grant that some of their BETTER minutes come from young guys, but they have five guys in their 30s playing 20+ minutes and ran Lebron out there for 37 a night again this year. and they got a lot older adding Korver and Williams mid stream.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
anthem 6/10

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Kyle Anderson is starting and that's awesome. Hopefully we get some good Bertans time.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh my god javale

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

wish McGee dunked it

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
go spurs go

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Brolander posted:

oh my god javale

leading scorer

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Shocked the spurs have hung in there this long

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

start ooping to Javale on Aldridge's sorry rear end

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
there we go The Marcus

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
Go Warriors!!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I'm that alleyoop.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Simmons has no court vision on offense.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Go spurs

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Draymond Green cannot guard Kyle Anderson. They need to go to that mismatch every time.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

it's hilarious how half the time a little kid sees them self on the fancam they go into paralyzingly self consciousness

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Javale is eating the Spurs

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
javale a flippa da switcha

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Gose purrs go

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Jesus, why Clark instead of McCaw

• Locked thread