Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Who are we going to decide this is and then post as if its true for the rest of eternity then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Blue Star Error posted:

Who are we going to decide this is and then post as if its true for the rest of eternity then?

Sterling

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blue Star Error posted:

harry kane is the right age for it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blue Star Error posted:

Seems like a Calum Chambers thing to me

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Blue Star Error posted:

Trin Tragula. As for the player i dont want to speculate.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Really cares about his hair? Is a loving degenerate weirdo? It's Rooney.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Gigi Galli posted:

22 years old last year though. Of those mentioned so far only Kane fits the bill so I think its safe to say it was definitely him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Blue Star Error posted:

22 years old last year though. Of those mentioned so far only Kane fits the bill so I think its safe to say it was definitely him.

Hm, yeah it was definitely him

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Pellé. Both bc of his haircut and him being Italian.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I can't believe someone wanted to have a three dicks threesome with that mouthbreathing retard, but it happened.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Blue Star Error posted:

It was harry redknapp in a harry Kane mask

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I bet it was someone with some kind of Afro
Sterling

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

fat gay nonce posted:

It was harry redknapp in a harry Kane mask

Yes but the question is who the players are

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star Error posted:

Retroactive bans need to make sure one of the matches they get banned from is the next match against the team they wronged.

That could get complicated

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star Error posted:

Robert Huth. Age changed to protect the innocent

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

Bellerin. 22 years old, loves his hair, and seems like a twink.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
The BBC reports that Usmanov has made a 1 billion GBP bid to take control of Arsenal.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39981841

I don't know much about the ownership situation. Is this going to push Kroenke out? Will it depend on what happens on Sunday?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Blue Star Error posted:

Yes but the question is who the players are

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Brony Car posted:

The BBC reports that Usmanov has made a 1 billion GBP bid to take control of Arsenal.

I don't know much about the ownership situation. Is this going to push Kroenke out? Will it depend on what happens on Sunday?

pushing Kroenke out is probably the best thing for Arsenal, every other Kroenke-owned team is utter dogshit.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kroenke already rejected the buyout

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brony Car posted:

People are unhappy with Kroenke, mostly based on his lack of investment into the club. Arsenal spent £100m this summer, so I think that's a red herring. But Usmamov would definitely splash some shady Russian cash, so it's whatever.

E: surprised that Kroenke rejected it. 1bn for 21% of Arsenal seems like a lot.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol at Arsenal being worth 1bn in total, let alone a fraction of it.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

People are unhappy with Kroenke, mostly based on his lack of investment into the club. Arsenal spent £100m this summer, so I think that's a red herring. But Usmamov would definitely splash some shady Russian cash, so it's whatever.

One of the Bloomberg reporters out of Russia is saying he'll bid £2bn next. The news Bloomberg reported was he penned a letter to Kroenke asking for more cooperation and a bigger input in the running of the club and heard zero response. I guess this is the reaction to that. Article below for anyone interested.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-19/trump-crisis-mushrooms-on-russia-probe-report-nut-job-remark

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Kroenke owns 67% of Arsenal.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
can't wait to call them Arsenalski going forward or (better name)

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Arzbekal?

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Usmanal

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Yeah Arsenal just need to spend more then they will be good

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

hadji murad posted:

дерьмо

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mourinho's said he's pretty much going to field an under 23's team against Palace on Sunday, including Angel Gomes, who is 16. I for one think that's what he should've been doing in every game since he decided to focus on the Europa.

Give the kids a chance to impress and maybe play some decent football because it's obvious very few of the extremely high paid first team players give a gently caress anymore. Sunday's game might now be actually fun?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Retroactive bans need to make sure one of the matches they get banned from is the next match against the team they wronged.
how about just dock a point from the diving team and give it to the team they wronged

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

Der Shovel posted:

Mourinho's said he's pretty much going to field an under 23's team against Palace on Sunday, including Angel Gomes, who is 16. I for one think that's what he should've been doing in every game since he decided to focus on the Europa.

Give the kids a chance to impress and maybe play some decent football because it's obvious very few of the extremely high paid first team players give a gently caress anymore. Sunday's game might now be actually fun?

United have been focusing on the Europa for a while now. I think just going full youth in every game would have left them lacking sharpness in the final. Even on sunday he will play a few players like Pogba to make sure they are ready.

It does make the game a lot more interesting though. I don't expect Gomes to start, he's the most talented young player at United atm but is so young and has only just returned from injury, if he comes off the bench that would be great. Mitchell should start, I really like how he has transitioned to LB. Harrop is a nice player too. And I hope Tuanzebe plays at centre back, watching him in midfield the last two games has been frustrating.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
United win 6-0, Mourinho weeps in his hotel room at all the fun he's going to have to coach out of them.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

So the reports last night/this morning is that Arsenal are fully committed to Wenger and will push forward with a new two year deal, and Kroenke is definitely absolutely going to try and sell the club (pinky promise).

It's just more of the same now isn't it. They're not going to change anything at the club (because Wenger won't allow it) and the teams around them will continue to improve.

Wonder what affect it'll have on the atmosphere (lol) at the Emirates tomorrow, particularly if we start winning and top 4 slips away. Fancy the crowd won't be best pleased they've been strung along for half the season.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

hadji murad posted:

Woolwich.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Jose could have prepared by going out to win games and guarantee a CL place but he couldn't or more likely wouldn't, then whined about how his last game should be moved up and asked Big Sam to take it easy on his team.

He's an embarrassment.

If the Man U supporters think I'm being harsh on the guy, don't worry, in a few years you'll know how good it feels to have that guy in the past.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Presumably United will get a fine for fielding a weakened team?

hadji murad posted:

Jose could have prepared by going out to win games and guarantee a CL place but he couldn't or more likely wouldn't, then whined about how his last game should be moved up and asked Big Sam to take it easy on his team.

He's an embarrassment.

If the Man U supporters think I'm being harsh on the guy, don't worry, in a few years you'll know how good it feels to have that guy in the past.

Yeah if their "first team" was performing well it would be different, but they're not. I'm not going through the squad lists but assuming the midweek games are the first team going back over the last few weeks, they beat Celta 1-0 away, beat Anderlecht 2-1 home, but apart from that it's just 0-0 or 1-1 draws. Not exactly building confidence or form.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

hadji murad posted:

If the Man U supporters think I'm being harsh on the guy

I don't think you'll find many who feel that way here.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

hadji murad posted:

He's an embarrassment.

You're so unbelievably salty about the man who turned your shithouse midtable club into a shithouse title winning club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Blue Star Error posted:

You're so unbelievably salty about the man who turned your shithouse midtable club into a shithouse title winning club.
That's Abramivich and it amuses me greatly every time Chelsea fans used to say he's become bad for the club they wanted him to sell. Haven't heard as much of that recently

• Locked thread