Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I'm probably gonna try to play a few hours a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

MrTheDevious posted:

Well this seems like an appropriately awful idea, SO...

anybody hitting up Agnarr? Been a longass time since I've poked around EQ so I'm not sure really what's even happening these days or if any of you old timers who know me are even still around, but my new job pays me way too much to sit there and do nothing 90% of the time, so I decided I should spend it doing the only thing I can think of that's even less useful than staring at a wall. It'd be super swell of you guys to tell me what a terrible life choice I'm making and also join me in that decision on the new server

Edit - at least 2 old timers still around, sup Pils and xZAO :)

:cheers:

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

MrTheDevious posted:

anybody hitting up Agnarr? Been a longass time since I've poked around EQ so I'm not sure really what's even happening these days or if any of you old timers who know me are even still around, but my new job pays me way too much to sit there and do nothing 90% of the time, so I decided I should spend it doing the only thing I can think of that's even less useful than staring at a wall. It'd be super swell of you guys to tell me what a terrible life choice I'm making and also join me in that decision on the new server

Sup GodsInTheTrees ;-). Later this year I get to do my epic 1.5 & 2.0 again (well, on a bard this time, not the monk), in-era, instead of you just smashing it all with your box crew! Hehe. Looking real forward to OoW.

I'm passing on Agnarr because I'm still super into Phinny. I like the idea of Agnarr though. I think it's a love letter to the EQMac server, so I can get behind that. Some of my Phinny friends are thinking of tooling around on it in spare time, but Phinny is still home to them.

But even on Phinny, we see a lot less interest and overall population decrease in that last month of the three month timelines. I don't really know what that means for Agnarr honestly as far as overall lifespan of the server, but I suspect there will be competent raid guilds for several months after its last expansion releases. I can't see it ever being as popular as Phinny though.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Passing on agnarr minus maybe pissing around at the start with guild members (or goons) for a bit of a laugh. I don't see much point personally to a capped expansion server. Even if I take a break from phinny I can still pop back after X amount of months and see some new stuff as well as catch up fairly easy. Plus I've done everything (again) over the last year pretty much so meh.

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp

Prism posted:

As someone who actually hasn't played since before that, what'a s heroic stat?

Special versions of the base stats that both go over whatever your current cap is and provide extra benefit:

H. Str - Damage Shield, Damage Shield Mitigation, adds 1 raw damage (before crit) for every 10 points to all melee hits (good for dual wield, worthless for 2H)
H. Sta - Shielding, Stun Resist, adds something like 14.5 HP per point on top of normal stamina increases.
H. Agi - Avoidance, Strikethrough, increases chance to dodge by 0.1% per 10 points, increases actual AC every 25 points. The AC added by individual points from 1 to 24 gaps is fake.
H. Dex - Accuracy, Combat Effects, increases chance to parry by 0.1% per 10 points, increases chance to crit by some tiny amount each point (like 0.00000627% or something).
H. Wis - Spell Shielding, DoT Shielding, increases mana by 10 + level/5 per point, increases mana regen every 25 points, increases chance to spell crit (not sure on number here). Other than the Spell Shielding and DoT shielding, only works for classes that use wisdom as their casting stat (priests and rangers). Spell Shielding and DoT Shielding is exclusive with H. Int (whichever of the two is higher).
H. Int - Same as H. Wis, except for spell casters and shadow knights (afaik).
H. Cha - Increased chance to have a doubled gain or loss of faction on any SoF+ faction hit. H. Cha is worthless.

Melee typically gear for H. Dex over H. Str because of the by-point increase. H. Sta is pretty good for everyone. Priests on live tend to gear for H. Agi from what I've seen, the other benefits to H. Wis aren't enough to make it worthwhile since they don't run out of mana anyways.

Dracneir
Oct 11, 2009

HAHA I TOOK AWAY YOUR SPAESS MAREENE AVATAR FAGGOT :qq: SOME MORE

MrTheDevious posted:

Hello Kodaji, it is I Lord Goonlord Lordgoonofgoons of the Time Lords.

I'll be playing on it. Really excited for it actually. I'm a filthy casual these days and could not keep up with the XP rate/unlock speed of Phinny. Agnarr seems like a good fit due to the PoP lock, which is Best EQ for me anyways.

Planning to take Friday and Tuesday off and have a starter weekend of poopsocking, then back to casual status after that. Hit me up on Steam we can coordinate it!!!

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Dracneir posted:

Hello Kodaji, it is I Lord Goonlord Lordgoonofgoons of the Time Lords.

I'll be playing on it. Really excited for it actually. I'm a filthy casual these days and could not keep up with the XP rate/unlock speed of Phinny. Agnarr seems like a good fit due to the PoP lock, which is Best EQ for me anyways.

Planning to take Friday and Tuesday off and have a starter weekend of poopsocking, then back to casual status after that. Hit me up on Steam we can coordinate it!!!

YESSSS awesome, another dumb sucker to poopsock with! This is perfect

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Woo, GoD AOCs are in.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gates-of-discord-aoc-testing-thread.240340/

Still buggy and poo poo, some thinks there's some gaps. I'm ignorant of GoD still, so it's all greek to me, but glad they weren't planning on just being like "lol nah GoD is good, no AoCs needed".

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp

xZAOx posted:

Woo, GoD AOCs are in.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gates-of-discord-aoc-testing-thread.240340/

Still buggy and poo poo, some thinks there's some gaps. I'm ignorant of GoD still, so it's all greek to me, but glad they weren't planning on just being like "lol nah GoD is good, no AoCs needed".

Yeah, as raid leader for EoE it was a huge relief to find those AoCs. I even ran through on a non-tracking character and didn't find them, so I got somewhat unhappy until I ran my bard around and found them, since they're not in what would be really logical locations. Now we can start to make some solid plans on what we're going to do in Gates of Discord, with the fair assumption (at least I think so) that Absor will probably go back and fix the various missing events.

Currently we're missing Kod'taz and Natimbi instancing. I strongly suspect that they wouldn't instance Natimbi because there's nothing progression-wise on it and the Cragbeast Queen only spawns at night. I could not only see them saying 'no' to that, but would actively expect it.

Kod'taz is another story however. There are two raid fights in the zone (summoner ring and ageless relic protector) and one of which is required for Breakdown in Communication. Since they instanced Barindu (which only has one raid fight, also for BiC) I'd hvae expected a Kod'Taz instance.

Right now I'm hoping/assuming everything wrong is because they just did a round 1 'get it going' instancing rather than any serious effort. Pretty much all of the critical fights in Txevu and Qvic instances are missing.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Hoohah posted:

Yeah, as raid leader for EoE it was a huge relief to find those AoCs.

Maybe we spoke too soon.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gates-of-discord-aoc-testing-thread.240340/#post-3536396

quote:

Only raid events were considered for inclusion in an instance. BIC was not considered, though some BIC stuff were also "raids" and so were instanced. We decided what was a "raid" event primarily by the loot it drops. It was absolutely unclear what was meant to be a raid in the sense we mean it today in this expansion. In fact, it's unclear that there was any idea what was a raid we were making the thing.

What was intended to be instanced is listed below. We can argue if we made the right decisions, though it will be hard to convince me to another viewpoint. I am mostly interested in the functionality of the ones we did intend to instance.

Barindu
· Ikaav Ixvet Pox

Ferubi
· Zun`Muram Votal
· Packmaster Skoiat Pizak

Yxxta
· Pixtt Suir Mindrider
· Primal Arachnid
· Primal Insect
· Primal Reptile

Qvic
· Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Txevu
· Ancient Cragbeast Matriarch
· Aneuk Nyrt Ymosa
· Aneuk Rilst Uskst
· Ikaav Nysf Lleiv
· Ukun Bloodfeaster

Gotta love the "I've already made up my mind with zero input". I don't understand why we keep having this fight with him on Phinny. loving make the zones instance-able in their completeness and just keep it simple. This is old poo poo even, geez, not current expacs.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
How can a company hate money so much? They should be throwing out raid mobs like Oprah throws out cars. That kills me because Omens is about the point where new experiences start for a lot of people.

Both the EQ and EQ2 TLE servers make me sad with how piss poor they were treated.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
The developers have posted to the thread again a number of times and say they are looking into this further - I think we'll end up with all GoD progression mobs/raids instanced.

Its been so long since I've visited GoD I can barely remember how to navigate the zones - I'm assuming everything sees invis and runs at SoW speeds ?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
And hits like a loving truck.

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Baconroll posted:

The developers have posted to the thread again a number of times and say they are looking into this further - I think we'll end up with all GoD progression mobs/raids instanced.

Its been so long since I've visited GoD I can barely remember how to navigate the zones - I'm assuming everything sees invis and runs at SoW speeds ?

With just enough mobs randomly able to see through SoS just so rogues hate themselves too.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Yeah GoD was an expansion that was basically: gently caress you, no content skipping, also, gently caress your tanks.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Christ, that's a disappointment. That's one thing I've loved about PoP, most zones I can invis through well enough - and if there's a see invis here or there, I can fade it.

But even seeing through SoS? Man, EQ hates it when you get a leg up.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I really don't know why he's so hesitant to just put everything in an instance and be done with it. Like being able to reliably get to raid progression once a week breaks the game - especially on an expac that they're only giving us 8 weeks for. OGC/AOS/EOE/etc this probably doesn't matter, but us on the more casual side (BDA), it took us like 5 weeks or so to get to Time as it was.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gates-of-discord-aoc-testing-thread.240340/page-3#post-3536554

quote:

While not urgent, personally I'd like to get this monster off my plate so I can do other things. To that end, and just to keep you updated, I'm going to run through all the events you all listed using the following criteria:

To be instanced must be either:

Progression and hard to obtain (basically long respawn) OR
Have raid loot, be raid difficulty, and hard to obtain (basically long respawn)

As an example, I'm pretty sure that the M'Sha folks don't meet these requirements (will verify when I do a review) because they spawn frequently and are not raid difficulty.

A

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp
Gates of Discord has been significantly retuned since The Combine server when RoI was stuck on Tunat for something like 6 months. A lot of the broken, half working content has been steadily repaired, although sometimes issues do crop up. Even when it was mostly broken, Gates of Discord remains one of my all time favorite expansions because the devs finally broke the mold of the game and just said "gently caress it, handle this" for many years, and people did. This will happen again with Solteris in The Buried Sea, arguably parts of Secrets of Faydwer (the Prototype, Vyskudra, and Kerafyrm fights come to mind), and throughout Underfoot.

You may not be surprised to learn those are some of my favorite content as well.

Also, I don't remember many mobs that could see through SoS. I just ran around on test with my 105 rogue and she was never seen by anything, although I didn't go into Txevu cause we tried the instance and my understanding is that Zun is *completely* bugged, even non-instance. I think the random SoS mobs happens in Omens, starting in Muramite Proving Grounds.

The BDA comment is why I'm not overly concerned if they don't instance the M'shas, as long as they don't make them not spawn in picks. By the time middle tier guilds get to Qvic, most of AoS, OGC, EoE, etc should be geared up with that armor and comfortably farming Tacvi for the better-than-visible items. The only really critical class armor item is gloves, since they do neat things for every class.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
What little bit I remember of OoW/GoD, it was basically Terry Tate: The Expansion

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
So from what I understand, not everyone needs to be fully flagged for GoD. Really only one person has to do EVERYTHING, and individual progression is a lot tamer (someone, probably Hoohah, posted a list of that earlier - I got all that info saved off).

But the full list is what's right here on ZAM, correct? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Gates_of_Discord_Overview (where it says Progression and lists #1-#8)

I don't think anyone in BDA is super familiar with GoD, so want to make sure we at least are pointed in the right direction.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MrTheDevious posted:

Oh man, this now has me thinking as well.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Hi Kod :)

I had a lot of fun on ragefire and fippy, but I don't think i'll be playing anymore tlp. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun if you can get some friends together.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Apparently with GoD exp on Phinny will get a small bump: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/exp-changes-on-phinigel-at-gates-devs.240532/

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp
I understand I'm in the minority here cause I box many characters (yes, legally, I have 8 PCs strewn around my basement) but I've never found the XP to be too onerous on Phinigel. I mean, its slow, but as long as its not this slow in the future where the base cost of an AA is 12 points, I was going to be fine with it.

Obviously I understand the fact that its the lowest of the all the servers is off putting for some people, and there's really no defense for why its THIS low. Just saying I don't think its the end of the world.

For reference, we recently had a wizard roll up a ranger for his friend to play, and the ranger went from 1-65 in like a week cause of all the tricks you can do with damage shields and a bard.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I think your post is exactly *why* it's a problem. You shouldn't have to use a bunch of tricks or box a bunch of characters to catch up to your friends.

That said - it's slow, but I've never found it unbearable. However, I started when my entire guild moved over, so I've always had a lot of people to pool from.

We had a few latecomers (2 come to mind) join us at the start of PoP, and it took them probably a month to catch up to us - but that's just level 65 with basically 0 AAs. On the other side of the coin, we've lost probably 10 people, maybe more, due to the exp rate. It was too easy to fall behind, then the time to catch up was too great for them.

Being a TLP server, with 8 and 12 week expansions, I think it's definitely important that they keep the overall "time to max level with decent AAs" in check. I'd like to see 1-65 and 1-200 AAs nerfed a ton, but at this point, honestly, any of my guildies who aren't already on the server aren't going to start up.

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp

xZAOx posted:

I think your post is exactly *why* it's a problem. You shouldn't have to use a bunch of tricks or box a bunch of characters to catch up to your friends.

That said - it's slow, but I've never found it unbearable. However, I started when my entire guild moved over, so I've always had a lot of people to pool from.

We had a few latecomers (2 come to mind) join us at the start of PoP, and it took them probably a month to catch up to us - but that's just level 65 with basically 0 AAs. On the other side of the coin, we've lost probably 10 people, maybe more, due to the exp rate. It was too easy to fall behind, then the time to catch up was too great for them.

Being a TLP server, with 8 and 12 week expansions, I think it's definitely important that they keep the overall "time to max level with decent AAs" in check. I'd like to see 1-65 and 1-200 AAs nerfed a ton, but at this point, honestly, any of my guildies who aren't already on the server aren't going to start up.

Yeah I hear you, doing 1-65 late is just horrible. We have three old members who decided to play again roll up and they're having to sit in some of the worst pugs ever. Last night I sat with two of them in Fire and we chain pulled castle 1, both got 2 levels off a potion (60->62 and 62->64) and I don't think I've ever heard people be more grateful. Hopefully today we can finish off levels for em, then they can bang out critical AAs and get Time geared off rotting items for GoD.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Hoohah posted:

Yeah I hear you, doing 1-65 late is just horrible. We have three old members who decided to play again roll up and they're having to sit in some of the worst pugs ever. Last night I sat with two of them in Fire and we chain pulled castle 1, both got 2 levels off a potion (60->62 and 62->64) and I don't think I've ever heard people be more grateful. Hopefully today we can finish off levels for em, then they can bang out critical AAs and get Time geared off rotting items for GoD.

Yeah, if you're leveling late you really need to do it with a full group, either boxing or whatever.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Is there anything I can do to prep for Agnarr? I haven't played in a while. I heard about a new looting system?

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

FranktheBank posted:

Is there anything I can do to prep for Agnarr? I haven't played in a while. I heard about a new looting system?

It's basically how any modern mmo handles loot with basic need/greed rolls performed automatically instead of typing "/random XX." then it puts the item directly into the winners inventory. Eliminates right clicking on corpses, although you can still do things the old way if you prefer.

As far as agnarr server is concerned, not much prep work. Figure or what class to play and hit the ground running on day 1.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

FranktheBank posted:

Hey cool, I get to be the guy that says you can prepare for Agnarr by executing uninstall.exe

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Krycek posted:

It's basically how any modern mmo handles loot with basic need/greed rolls performed automatically instead of typing "/random XX." then it puts the item directly into the winners inventory. Eliminates right clicking on corpses, although you can still do things the old way if you prefer.

However note that, in typical EQ fashion, it's the absolute worst UI possible for such a system. It's fine once you get used to it, and super useful - you can tell it "greed, need, always greed, always need, never loot", so after you've been at a camp for awhile, all of it is automatically handled.

That said, almost everyone in my guild hated it at first on Phinny, because it's laid out so poorly.

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

FranktheBank posted:

I'll tell you how I'm prepping: making a list of all the names I will want for alts in the future and locking down the best 8 on server open. Plan on maining a wood elf warrior.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008

xZAOx posted:

However note that, in typical EQ fashion, it's the absolute worst UI possible for such a system. It's fine once you get used to it, and super useful - you can tell it "greed, need, always greed, always need, never loot", so after you've been at a camp for awhile, all of it is automatically handled.

That said, almost everyone in my guild hated it at first on Phinny, because it's laid out so poorly.

What I still haven't figured out about the new loot system is how to tell it "Go". Rather than having to sit there and wait for the countdown to finish up to get anything done.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Willias posted:

What I still haven't figured out about the new loot system is how to tell it "Go". Rather than having to sit there and wait for the countdown to finish up to get anything done.

You don't. When I'm on my box group, I use the "give to"option. When grouped with other people you just have to let it run. You can close the window if you don't want it on your screen and the countdown continues.

But yeah, pretty much the worst ui possible.

Danksauce
Mar 24, 2005

Fuck this job.
I'll be playing an Ogre Shaman on Agnarr with a group of randoms who are pretty cool that I met on Phinigel.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

The latest patch restored certain generic mobs to their ancient Classic models. Pretty cool!

quote:

- Classic monsters across Norrath, celebrate! In classic zones (Lost Dungeons of Norrath and earlier), many creatures have reverted to their classic appearance. This change affects the following models: skeleton, bat, rat, snake, spider, drake, orc, goblin, puma, lion, kobold, zombie, mummy, basilisk/alligator, spectre, and wolf.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Willias posted:

If you're master looter, the left-most checkbox will set it to auto-roll always, as well as start the roll, pretty sure. That'll start the 10 seconds or whatever countdown that gives people time to get their selections in. Then there's the two buttons next to the checkboxes that do stuff, but I can't remember it off the top of my head, because I never use them unless it's to stop a roll. On raid loot, I never put on the "auto roll" so I just use the "give to" button once we've decided who it is going to.

Maybe that's what you're talking about - but if you're talking about waiting the 10-15 minutes for it to roll, then no, you don't have to wait that out.

You can see the EQ news post about it here: https://www.everquest.com/news/advanced-looting-system

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Update from Absor https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gates-of-discord-aoc-testing-thread.240340/page-6#post-3540635

quote:

Geez, I said I would look into it. I apologize if that didn't take zero time on top of all the other things going on here.

I have added a bunch of stuff to the instances, full list below. However, the M'shas are out. They have been deemed far too easy for the loot and they spawn pretty fast anyhow. Keep in mind that they will spawn in pick zones, and as group difficulty NPCs that is appropriate.

Yxxta
Pixtt Suir Mindrider
Primal Arachnid
Primal Insect
Primal Reptile

Txevu
Ancient Cragbeast Matriarch
Aneuk Nyrt Ymosa
Aneuk Rilst Uskst
Ikaav Nysf Lleiv
Ukun Bloodfeaster
The Gladiator Pit
High Priest Nkosi Bakari
Ixt Kial Ivesi
Ixt Quall Nalnn
Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk

Riwwi
Taskmistress Krisz

Qvic
Iqthinxa Karnkvi
Cynosure Kvanjji

Barindu
Cragbeast Queen (later in the thread he mentioned this is a typo, wrong zone)

Kodtaz
Ageless Relic Protector
Summoner Ring

Ferubi
Zun`Muram Votal
Packmaster Skoiat Pizak

So for those with GoD knowledge - is GoD progression now set? He leave gaps?

Hoohah
Jun 27, 2004
Chimp
Everything is fine now.

* Everyone needs to do Tipt to be able to zone in to Kod'Taz and Yxtta
* You need one person to do the Kod'Taz progression up to a certain point, and I'd be curious if 'Temple of the Damned' spawns in Kod'Taz (if it does, it'll be stupid simple) to get Ikkinz raids 1-4.
* Everyone needs an item that drops from Ikkinz 4 (54 drop per run). Ikkinz was already instanced.
* Everyone needs an item that drops from Uqua (54 drop per run). Uqua was already instanced.
* Everyone needs an item that drops from Inktu'Ta (54 drop per run). Inktu'Ta was already instanced.
* One person needs the key to open the door to the caves in Txevu. This is now instanced (The Gladiator Pit)
* One person needs the key to open the door to upper Txevu. This is now instanced (High Priest Nkosi Bakari)
* One person needs the Signet of Command from Zun'Muram Tkarish Zyk to get the Tacvi instance. This is now instanced.

That's progression in a nutshell.

Yxtta, Taskmistress, Cragbeast Queen, Kod'Taz and Ferubi are all optional for loot or are mostly/entirely BiC related. Anything not listed in the above is just loot and gravy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'll be playing on the new server as either a dark elf mage, or if I decide that I hate both myself and my groups, a halfling rogue. I'll be up for grouping with anyone here :)