Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I saw a lot of people talking about fighting boss cheetah today, where exactly do I go to find that? :shobon: Haven't touched much of the vs cpu stuff yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Guild multiverse. Cheetah is ridiculous solo, but not that bad and kind of entertaining with a group.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Counting down until there's a whole AI meta on what points go where on what character with tier lists and everything

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

:lol: what's the point of having an open mic and swearing at yourself for being so bad the entire match?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

The AI matchup is real entertaining and makes me wish I could wager in-game currency on the matches while selecting the clash options.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Doctor_Acula posted:

I posted in the guild that anyone who is from SA I'm just gonna promote so I know who's legit supposed to be there. After a few days I'll clear out anyone who I can't confirm. I am kind of mad at myself for leaving invites open, but hindsight is 20/20.

I am gonna guess anyone I promote can so the same, so if you recognize any goons in the guild just bump em up.

Shame there's no mobile management.

I'm (perhaps obviously) Ajax_LLJK in this guild, at whatever rank I'm at I can kick but not promote. Wish more people were doing the guild multiverse, I'd like to see the bonuses for having 10+ people online doing it at the same time.

Ajax fucked around with this message at 09:01 on May 20, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What do gear adjectives (durable, destructive, mighty etc) indicate exactly?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
What's the point when I am near full health and the other is not and using a super - all you are doing is giving me more meter to burn, I don't even try to block it because I want the meter.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Where do you go to unlock the character's endings?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^^ No clue I would like to know I finised all of them and can't figure it out. So I would like to know too.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Evil Canadian posted:

I saw a lot of people talking about fighting boss cheetah today, where exactly do I go to find that? :shobon: Haven't touched much of the vs cpu stuff yet.

Sadly, the event got locked out because we collectively beat her 20 times.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
Applying to PS4 crews as Sdewts.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Kurtofan posted:

Where do you go to unlock the character's endings?

Multiverse-> Battle Simulator. Those are basically the arcade ladder. Got Bane's ending without realizing that lol

Sdoots posted:

Applying to PS4 crews as Sdewts.

I'll approve you here in the next couple minutes.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The Battle Simulator endings are like Twisted Metal endings, which is pretty rad.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Grey Fox posted:

The Battle Simulator endings are like Twisted Metal endings, which is pretty rad.

Yeah I was so happy when I got the Darksied one not expecting it.

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo
I didnt write down how much money I had before so I can't be 100% sure, but I think this might be a glitch.

Been playing some Swamp Thing in ranked, its amazing how many people get bodied just by doing f233 over and over. I keep waiting for them to wise up and block the overheads so I can cancel into the low log, but often that never happens.

D2df2 seems like his best tic-throw, but the weirdest thing is, if the d2 hits sometimes the throw will grab them out of the air and sometimes it won't. In training mode I could only get it to consistently combo if I set the dummy to jump and hit it right AFTER it landed (???), but in matches it would combo more often than not. Anybody have any idea what's up with that?

Fenn the Fool! fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 20, 2017

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Please post in the thread or include your somethingawful username in the application so folks can double check names. I've been able to google a couple of you from posting your psn info in other threads, but not everyone.

If you're "bear_hello" speak up

steelpete
Sep 25, 2007
Sent a guild request to the xbone group

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It only took two hours and a nearly negative score with over 50 losses, but I contributed to the Guild Multiverse.

Jesus loving christ I blow at this.

On the bright side, I have upped my Blue Beetle game considerably from having the AI hand me my rear end over and over

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Sent request to PS4 Goon Lantern Corps

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Double Bill posted:

Sent request to PS4 Goon Lantern Corps

Got you.

Have requests from bear_hello and raamt. You guys goons?

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Is there any way to use one account for vs? It's cool active users can use their own load outs, but my wife has zero interest in the grind. Just want her to be able to pick from my character and gear for local punchemup matches

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Vishass posted:

Is there any way to use one account for vs? It's cool active users can use their own load outs, but my wife has zero interest in the grind. Just want her to be able to pick from my character and gear for local punchemup matches

There's a tournament mode you can turn on that will equalize all the characters so gear doesn't matter. The separate accounts thing is just one of those dumb modern console things where they never expect anyone to play local multiplayer ever.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Got Supergirl to level 20 this morning, now I am working on Grodd.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

WarEternal posted:

There's a tournament mode you can turn on that will equalize all the characters so gear doesn't matter. The separate accounts thing is just one of those dumb modern console things where they never expect anyone to play local multiplayer ever.

Wait all the gear setups I've been doing can't be used by player 2 in local play? What the gently caress is that

Why am I even playing this game then

Oh right it's for my AI superhero Pokemon battles

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I'm certain I'm the only person in 2017 who still cares about this, but does anyone have a WBID with all of the Injustice One mobile game unlocks they'd be willing to let me borrow? I just got the main game while we're waiting for the PC port of 2 and I'd love to bypass the mobile grind.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Sent a join request to Goon Lantern Corps

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
We should add a requirement in the Guild message that people must include their SA Name along with their applications.

I've been playing with swamp thing and he's been a lot of fun, he's not a combo monster but his grab meter burn hurts a LOT. I've been following a guy who appears to be doing decent breakdowns (don't know enough about the game to be sure it's all entirely accurate though) and It's been helping me out a lot, here's his youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FKzCIIiRE

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^^ Makes sense so it's not just a random person that's not a goon joining. I just kinda included mine in the the first guild just because I thought I should so it's know that I am a goon.

McSpanky posted:

I'm certain I'm the only person in 2017 who still cares about this, but does anyone have a WBID with all of the Injustice One mobile game unlocks they'd be willing to let me borrow? I just got the main game while we're waiting for the PC port of 2 and I'd love to bypass the mobile grind.

I'll see if I can find the old tread if it's in archives.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 20, 2017

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
see if this one works: email: SAinjustice@gmail.com
pass: lljk1234

Also available are SAinjustice2@gmail.com, SAinjustice3@gmail.com, and SAinjustice4@gmail.com with the same passwords.

Courtesy of
HellCopter

Edit: also the thing was janky at the time and even though it wasn't unlocking things just playing for a while it would eventually unlock things - but it's old not sure if it will work now but I see no reason why it shouldn't

Edit I also played Green Arrow again in story: It was weird seeing Flashpoint WW on the good side of things, also Earth-2 Superman and Redson Batman, and he left his child and Black Canary to go off with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4oR8eHYzs&t=44s

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 18:00 on May 20, 2017

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I applied for the Xbox guild, not had a reply yet, though I did include my SA name... may have forgotten the underscore though.

TheComicFiend
Oct 4, 2013

Let's Survive
Requested Goon Lantern Corps as TheComicFiend!

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Requested the PS4 group Boston college fan

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Can I get an invite to whatever Goon Guilds on PS4. My name is BurtReynoldsIRL

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Why do my characters keep losing levels?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

Where are you noticing this? Sometimes level restrictions are in place.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Where are you noticing this? Sometimes level restrictions are in place.

On the actual item equipment screen.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Norns posted:

On the actual item equipment screen.

Okay yeah, that shouldn't be happening there. That is super weird and I think another goon has had this issue too.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Norns posted:

I had to unplug my ps4 for several minutes and then uninstall the game after reboot, and then reinstall to get them back. - That was Warner Brothers answer when I called them. - Edit: It did work though and they said it's a known issue.

Edit:

Thank you for your patience.

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. In this case we recommend the following:

1) First please power cycle the system.

- Go to the power options for the system, and choose to turn off the PS4.
- Once the system has powered down, unplug the power cable from the back of the system.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Plug the system back in.
- Start the system, and try the game again.

2) If the problem persists, please try uninstalling, and then re-installing the game. Please follow these steps from the main menu to delete the game data on the PS4.

- Press Up.
- Select Settings.
- Select System Storage Management.
- Select Applications **DO NOT SELECT APPLICATION SAVE DATA**
- Select the game then hit options on the controller.
- Select Delete.

Please let us know if these steps helped resolve the error.

Thank you,

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I had to unplug my ps4 for several minutes and then uninstall the game after reboot, and then reinstall to get them back. - That was Warner Brothers answer when I called them.

Lol what the gently caress

• Locked thread