Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

duTrieux. posted:

if the kid had any initiative this would be a great opportunity to learn lockpicking

he's already autistic enough what with the spinner thing

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

live action berserk movie looking good

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

These are great, especially as I'm watching the Police Squad TV show at the mo

http://www.monkeon.co.uk/nakedgun#FYqBnaLXShCtG

edit: lol I could click this all day

http://www.monkeon.co.uk/nakedgun#Ohkdg00HUy3Vm

http://www.monkeon.co.uk/nakedgun#qs1jBvbuhbXoc

http://www.monkeon.co.uk/nakedgun#27ms6B5qurncQ

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 20, 2017

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Craig K posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpprlfnSxEw

did they use that loving song

you know the one

that place does not deserve the title of university

how is it possible to care about southern new hampshire

why do i even know there is a southern new hampshire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN9g0XsDu-E

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Craig K posted:

you know the one

:piaa:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ueDHn2HTk

symptom of insanity or good idea?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/_Mizumi/status/865682519563182080

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Craig K posted:

you know the one

i thought the obama admin shut these guys down

or did trump reverse that

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

trump runs it now

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Rex-Goliath posted:

university of phoenix manages to stay accredited, have actual classes, etc instead of being a solely way to funnel federal loan money to the owner's pocket

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

u just know those coal miners are all loving each other

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

cross section of kowloon walled city

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

now you too can admire an artfully done print of a den of human misery and suffering

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

fishmech posted:

university of phoenix manages to stay accredited, have actual classes, etc instead of being a solely way to funnel federal loan money to the owner's pocket

i must have been thinking of one of the others in the handful that got defunded

Analogue Kid
Jan 4, 2013

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Yoot Tower is a little slummier than I remember

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Analogue Kid posted:

Yoot Tower is a little slummier than I remember

noot noot tower

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvpU7ahimw

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Improbable Lobster posted:

they kick them when threatened but ziggy is extremely docile and has done a threat display at me maybe once

ziggy sounds like a chill spider

i didn't know that their rear end turns bald from that

the wiki article has other nice pics:

claws

eyes

chelicerae

molting

eye holes in the moult

thermal image

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

claws

eyes

chelicerae

molting

eye holes in the moult

thermal image

spider got a hot rear end

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

haha

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

WTF that sign doesn't make any sense. Softbank owns a majority share in the holding company that owns the Radioshack IP and Radioshack stores now only sell Sprint phones but they are in no way a "Sprint corporate store". Closest analogy would be Sprint franchise store but even that's not correct because Radioshack still sells non-phone products. Whoever put that sign up is an idiot.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

my heart started beating faster scrolling past those spider pics, 2 spooky

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sophian posted:

WTF that sign doesn't make any sense. Softbank owns a majority share in the holding company that owns the Radioshack IP and Radioshack stores now only sell Sprint phones but they are in no way a "Sprint corporate store". Closest analogy would be Sprint franchise store but even that's not correct because Radioshack still sells non-phone products. Whoever put that sign up is an idiot.

a sprint store and/or radio shack worker? an idiot?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

birbs.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sophian posted:

how does it not make sense. are you not aware that they filed for bankruptcy again? by May 31, all remaining corporate-owned Radio Shack locations will be out of business or converted to Sprint stores only. there'll be about 450 franchised locations left. down from 1750 total stores before the 2015 bankruptcy, and 7100 stores at their peak in 2011. About 600 Radio Shack locations already shut down in 2017 by mid-April.

many of the remaining 450 or so franchised locations are expected to drop the naming over the rest of the year or shut down themselves too, as they kinda relied on radio shack corporate to get by

like sure, i guess the sign is 12 days early, but it seems exceedingly unlikely that someone's going to rescue all the corporate radio shack locations in that time

fishmech fucked around with this message at 22:54 on May 20, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Hogge Wild posted:

claws

eyes

chelicerae

molting

eye holes in the moult

thermal image

Jerry Cotton posted:

spider got a hot rear end

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fishmech posted:

how does it not make sense. are you not aware that they filed for bankruptcy again? by May 31, all remaining corporate-owned Radio Shack locations will be out of business or converted to Sprint stores only. there'll be about 450 franchised locations left. down from 1750 total stores before the 2015 bankruptcy, and 7100 stores at their peak in 2011. About 600 Radio Shack locations already shut down in 2017 by mid-April.

many of the remaining 450 or so franchised locations are expected to drop the naming over the rest of the year or shut down themselves too, as they kinda relied on radio shack corporate to get by

like sure, i guess the sign is 12 days early, but it seems exceedingly unlikely that someone's going to rescue all the corporate radio shack locations in that time

i mean we all know you just copy and paste things from wikipedia but dude you have to be a little more subtle about it

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sagebrush posted:

i mean we all know you just copy and paste things from wikipedia but dude you have to be a little more subtle about it

sorry that you're apparently just an idiot who thinks the guy who got fired when his company went out of business wouldn't know when his company was going out of business??

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

fishmech posted:

like sure, i guess the sign is 12 days early

You answered your own question right there. Yes I did know they filed for bankruptcy but why the heck would someone put up that obviously homemade and not official sign before the actual conversion took place. The store must still be open because that sign is obviously for correcting confused customers. And if it's still open then it's pre-conversion because they still have the old wooden slats and floor boards from the 90s.

fishmech posted:

450 franchised locations left

And right here you posted evidence that even post-conversion they will be franchises and not corporate owned.

In conclusion, fishmech, you thought you were looking at an idiot but in reality you just had one of those mirror-finish screen protectors on your monitor.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sophian posted:

You answered your own question right there. Yes I did know they filed for bankruptcy but why the heck would someone put up that obviously homemade and not official sign before the actual conversion took place. The store must still be open because that sign is obviously for correcting confused customers. And if it's still open then it's pre-conversion because they still have the old wooden slats and floor boards from the 90s.

And right here you posted evidence that even post-conversion they will be franchises and not corporate owned.

because the stores are all shutting down, may 31 is just the absolute final date anyone can be open. they're all going out. and that particular store has clearly been shut down already and is in the midst of being converted, but is not open yet. there is no reason to assume the store is currently open at all while it's being converted - they usually aren't.

uh no, moron. the sprint store conversion is only coming to non-franchised locations, and only a few of them at that. are you just that incapable of reading or what??

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9tQjwK5zI

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fishmech posted:

sorry that you're apparently just an idiot who thinks the guy who got fired when his company went out of business wouldn't know when his company was going out of business??

are you saying that The Smartest Boy In America works at a fuckin radio shack? :laffo:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

dude we didn't had a proper successor to the twilight zone since the outer limits (90s edition) until black mirror came along

that's my loving point, thanks for playing

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i bet fishmech is into autoerotic asphyxiation

i'd put money on it if we had any way of confirming/denying this

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sagebrush posted:

are you saying that The Smartest Boy In America works at a fuckin radio shack? :laffo:

I've never worked at a radio shack, but you and that sophian guy sure are mad at someone who did and put up a sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
too late fishmech it's yospos canon now

• Locked thread