Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
sorry i am on a no carb thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

a.lo posted:

I had a stick of butter for lunch. KETO

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

acksplode posted:

Peanut butter is a meat (protein) and jelly is a cheese (preserved).

I'll give you the peanut one just for fun, but Jelly can't be a cheese because it's not cultured and (more to the point) there's no fat.

Nutella, on the other hand, is like, 95% palm oil though...

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the hell is nutella

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

spit on my clit posted:

the hell is nutella

A chocolate hazelnut spread that was marketed as health food for years 😂

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

the hell is nutella

wtf

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

a.lo posted:

what about lobsters? clams???

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Dizz posted:

what about lobsters? clams???

Both sound loving real good rn

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Norns posted:

Both sound loving real good rn

Hell yeah.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Roadie posted:

So what's the secret to actually being able to buy a Switch? I tried some weird rituals from the internet but I don't think the goat's blood was fresh enough.
If Best Buy doesn't work for you, I set up notifications through istocknow.com and they notified me in time to get one when Amazon restocked last week.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Toys R Us gets them soon. They won't really be hard to find soon. The only people truly buying them all are scalpers.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

LODGE NORTH posted:

Toys R Us gets them soon. They won't really be hard to find soon. The only people truly buying them all are scalpers.

Lol

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Nobody's buying the switch because its always sold out!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I want an F-Zero movie.

FzeroGX is a movie AND a game. 2 for 1

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
There's a F-Zero anime and two GBA games based on it.

The GBA games are pretty good though crazy easy, all I know about the F-Zero anime is the part where Captain Falcon Falcon Punches a planet.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Redline pretty much is a F-Zero movie.

https://youtu.be/Y4y8ph3cH54

https://youtu.be/KvcW3z1fIuc

Renoistic fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 21, 2017

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Mega64 posted:

There's a F-Zero anime and two GBA games based on it.

The GBA games are pretty good though crazy easy, all I know about the F-Zero anime is the part where Captain Falcon Falcon Punches a planet.

More like everything within a few (thousand) lightyears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC7rxFVZ18

:japan:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The latest NVC podcast has an interview with the voice actress who did Zelda. And uh, either she has started subconsiously altering her appearance to look more like Zelda or Nintendo cast her because she looks like Zelda.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Al Borland Corp. posted:

The latest NVC podcast has an interview with the voice actress who did Zelda. And uh, either she has started subconsiously altering her appearance to look more like Zelda or Nintendo cast her because she looks like Zelda.

The legend of Zelda begins anew

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

If you have not already seen Redline, you should really go do so. It is a gorgeous film, and fun as hell. Make sure it's a Blu-Ray or 1080p version though, because anything less is a disservice to your goddamn eyeballs. :allears:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

played puyo tetris demo I can't win against the cpu in the 4-player battles should I still get it

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

DLC Inc posted:

played puyo tetris demo I can't win against the cpu in the 4-player battles should I still get it

It's fun and once you learn the puyo puyo basics it gets easier. I am certainly no expert but there are tutorial videos on YouTube that can help you with some of the more difficult concepts.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

It's pretty great, so yeah

Though I will say that this game makes me want a new puzzle league (or Pokemon puzzle league on the never coming out vc)

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If you have not already seen Redline, you should really go do so.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

It's fun and once you learn the puyo puyo basics it gets easier. I am certainly no expert but there are tutorial videos on YouTube that can help you with some of the more difficult concepts.

k I will download it. between this and Disgaea next week my switch is becoming Anime Vita2 Machine

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Can I do a games chat here?

Cool.

So, I'm still loving around in Zelda and only just now got to the first divine beast. The one in the elephant and poo poo. But I don't have enough arrows, I run out and then he does some sus poo poo. Should I go back and get more? How do I even get more?

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

LODGE NORTH posted:

Can I do a games chat here?

Cool.

So, I'm still loving around in Zelda and only just now got to the first divine beast. The one in the elephant and poo poo. But I don't have enough arrows, I run out and then he does some sus poo poo. Should I go back and get more? How do I even get more?

You can warp out with the map and come back.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

DLC Inc posted:

k I will download it. between this and Disgaea next week my switch is becoming Anime Vita2 Machine

You can safely skip all of the dialog in both games. I haven't watched a single cut scene for either game and don't feel like I've missed anything.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

From now on also Metroidvania style games will instead be called "Castletroids".

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Jonas Albrecht posted:

From now on also Metroidvania style games will instead be called "Castletroids".

I call them "disappointing indie games"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

AlphaKeny1 posted:

I call them "disappointing indie games"

That works too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sam Faust posted:

I read that name wrong and had a moment of severe disbelief.

lol same

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

They should put all the DS Castlevanias on the Switch so I don't have to waste money trying to enjoy one of the awful imitations.

As if I had a Switch lol :(

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Whens bloodstained

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Next year :(

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

AlphaKeny1 posted:

Whens bloodstained

2018(?)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'll be so mad if Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission aren't ported.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 46 minutes!
i would understand why they wouldn't

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope they port everything to the Switch. Everybody can throw away all their old Nintendo consoles, because all their games are on the Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

a.lo posted:

i would understand why they wouldn't

What possible reason would they have to not flip the huge "make money" lever from off to on, other than the fact that Nintendo is allergic to common sense handling of digital content and that newfangled internet thing?

• Locked thread