Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Im still really loving drunk but yeah im drinking a lot of water and trying to piss to avoid a hangover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Oh god this feels weird being drunk but focusing reallly hard on not being drunk

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I dont knoe whats ontv but im pretty sure elmagningo would like it its some anime poo poo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rip spellcheck

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

orange juche posted:

I dont knoe whats ontv but im pretty sure elmagningo would like it its some anime poo poo

Bob's Burgers will be on in twenty-something minutes on adult swim.

I'm watching south park from the shitter because that's as good a place as any. Stupid tiny apartment.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Yeah its some anime poo poo right now on adult swim, im trying to eat something to recover because i know i will feel like dogshit if i go to bed smashed

Thank you spellcheck yoh are an hero

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

orange juche posted:

Im still really loving drunk but yeah im drinking a lot of water and trying to piss to avoid a hangover

Keep a bottle of pedialyte in the pantry ffs.

Edit: Do not go to the store for one now.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ugh loving brain is dead 💀 gently caress you sunlight go away

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Not embarrassing at all

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Not at all. I think I did catch something from work though because besides the hangover I feel like hell anyways, nose is all stopped up and I don't feel like doing anything. Good thing it's Sunday so I can suck down cold meds and lay around like a bum

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I've dabbed about a half gram of wax since about 8pm, I'm gonna be handing out custom avatars based on whatever hallucinations I get when I take this Ambien and inevitably stay awake but goddamn tripping balls.

I could do with my Welfare Queens tag back. :shobon:

welp, nevermind, I read 8am

/edit:
Since I barely know squat about dabbing, how much would half a gram in half an hour kick?

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 21, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
That's like $40 worth of wax. I usually go through that amount over a two or three week period.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Your posting is more coherent than my ill advised post back in april.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
gently caress wax and weed in general is expensive in the states, its literally half the price up here

also screwdrivers are a perfect drink to have all night and not have hang overs

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

gently caress wax and weed in general is expensive in the states, its literally half the price up here

also screwdrivers are a perfect drink to have all night and not have hang overs

You must mix them different because i do what is basically a cup of grey goose with a splash of oj

Dont bartend when drunk is what im saying

orange juche fucked around with this message at 16:43 on May 21, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A lot if you have no tolerance. It's hash. Should probably just call it that instead of oil, wax, shatter, dabs, etc, but everyone calls it dabs so yeah, stuck with that term.

I picked up a fresh batch the other day. A gram is generally 800mg of THC/THCa, so 80% pure. The rest is terpines, a tiny amount of plant garbage, and CBDs.

A nice size joint of weed is 1g. Of that, a good average these days would be 20% potency, so approximately 200mg of THC of you smoked every last puff. But you can never catch all the smoke and that's definitely something to share if you're not a regular smoker, so figure on a dose of 50mg from smoking a hooter with two friends, maybe 75mg if it's just you and a buddy.

So half a gram of hash is two grams of pretty good weed. Pretty good because the weed shops frequently have flower topping 30% THC.

One dab puts weekend smokers on the moon, if you almost never or don't smoke, pack a bag for Mars. And severe anxiety.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I go to The Dab Co in Denver, 8g for $175. All pre-packaged in 1 gram vacuum bags for shatter, little round containers in pill bottles for wax. That's recreational prices, medical is cheaper.

I saw a medical place here in the Springs yesterday with <$10/g concentrates. I need to get my medical card. Until the past few weeks, it's been steady around $20/g medical too.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
gently caress those sound like some nice prices

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Those names still make me feel like it's 2059

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I would've said 1986.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEteC_M1154

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
These bee movie memes are getting out of hand

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
how are you posting from last year? :thunk:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hey holly boops

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey holly boops

This is good.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

cowboy elvis posted:

This is good.

Yes

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I was just in Indianapolis for a wedding and wanted to do some goddamn shooting but APPARENTLY you guys wanna keep all the freedom to yourselves and they won't let non-americans do the hole-punching

I was gonna spend some quality time with at SCAR-17 too.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Ive never heard anything about being a US citizen to rent guns at a range. Is that a thing? That's un-American as hell if it is :911:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

The rental ranges in Vegas would go out of business if that were the case.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MA-Horus posted:

I was just in Indianapolis for a wedding and wanted to do some goddamn shooting but APPARENTLY you guys wanna keep all the freedom to yourselves and they won't let non-americans do the hole-punching

wtf indiana sucks balls

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wtf indiana sucks balls

Forever and ever

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Come to Reno, you can shoot any of my guns and we'll go downtown and rent a machine gun for $25.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Indiana: at least we're not Illinois!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Indiana:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

MA-Horus posted:

I was gonna spend some quality time with at SCAR-17 too.

come to Nola and we'll mag dump my M4 in the back yard

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rad Lieutenant posted:

come to Nola and we'll mag dump my M4 in the back yard

now we see gay sex was the real reason for the patio out back.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

You dudes are cool dudes

I should have just randy marsh'd the place but oh well

I like how indy's bars are open until 3am that's cool

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

now we see gay sex was the real reason for the patio out back.

don't judge me

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Indiana: at least we're not Illinois!

lol and they act like they can be proud of it

fuckin' hoosiers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014