Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

Is there a goon guild for lower levels? I am in a fairly active one now but it is all 85s and I am tired of losing terribly on the high star raids.

Honestly, this sounds like a better idea than it is. You'll get better rewards coming in last place for a t7 Rancor than you will coming in first on a t5; so long as you have a 7* character to tag in, it's best to get carried.

That said, if you're looking for a pressure valve for QGJ and SM being overcrowded, it's as good a solution as any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Inimicul posted:

If you guys need me to move to another goon guild, I'm fine with that. I've enjoyed kicking the shins of the big raids but understand if you'd want to give that last slot to another 85. As long as I get into a goon guild that does some raids, I'll be happy.

Both guilds are full hold fire

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Anyone want to make a sub 85 goon guild? I'll join and give up my spot in QGG

I made one posted above

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

CaptainPsyko posted:

Honestly, this sounds like a better idea than it is. You'll get better rewards coming in last place for a t7 Rancor than you will coming in first on a t5; so long as you have a 7* character to tag in, it's best to get carried.

That said, if you're looking for a pressure valve for QGJ and SM being overcrowded, it's as good a solution as any.

Yes but I want to see the rancor die and the tank go kerblewie.

ASSHAT(S)
Feb 11, 2004

You will do as the Scorpions have before you!

Is there a goon guild for lower levels? I am in a fairly active one now but it is all 85s and I am tired of losing terribly on the high star raids.

Im running a guild called C U M Addicts, there are only 2 level 85's and room for plenty.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

ASSHAT(S) posted:

Im running a guild called C U M Addicts, there are only 2 level 85's and room for plenty.

What level raids do you do?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

ASSHAT(S) posted:

I added you

ASSHAT(S)
Feb 11, 2004

RC Cola posted:

What level raids do you do?

ASSHAT(S) fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jun 30, 2020

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

ASSHAT(S) posted:

It's myself and some random french person so we can get through Tier V Rancor, and nothing of tank.

My character code is 576-927-124 if interested.

https://swgoh.gg/u/danzins/

Added
I'm RC Cola or something like it
I have some rl friends who are sub 85. Mind if I invited them too?

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 21, 2017

ASSHAT(S)
Feb 11, 2004

RC Cola posted:

Added
I'm RC Cola or something like it
I have some rl friends who are sub 85. Mind if I invited them too?

Go hog wild

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Welcome to the Casian/K2/Ful Ahsoka meta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Spiderjelly fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 21, 2017

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

I got mace and AS are either of them worth adding to my arena team? Sth, luminara, lando, boba, RG. RG is only 2 stars(almost 3)

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Tip/warning: there is no confirmation dialog for zetaing. Don't autopilot level abilities.

I learned that today...the hard way :(

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
https://youtu.be/VnOeYFEzh-I

:stare:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Whats going on here so i can appreciate it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

waah posted:

Whats going on here so i can appreciate it.

Nute Gunray leadership: Stealth'd allies gain 55% crit & gain 50% TM the first time they crit each turn.
Dathcha: Basic attack=60% chance to gain stealth , Unique = Gain critical chance for living jawas & gain crit dmg
Jawa Scavenger: Whenever jawa scav crits he gains stealth for 3 turns, if he is stealth'd give allies offense up

AAT raid bonus: Whenever a jawa uses a basic ability call a random ally to assist once per turn

Send those 3 in, nute dies, Dathcha stealths, now whenever either jawa attacks they call the other to attack as well, and you load them with crit chance so they always crit. It goes like this

Scav is at 100% TM (taking his turn) & Dathcha is at 50% TM , Scav basic attacks and crits (gains 50% TM), and calls Dathcha who crits & gains 50% TM. Now Dathcha is at 100% TM and Scav is at 50%. Dathcha attacks and crits and calls Scav to assist who crits and now they have swapped positions.

With the right mods and luck you can solo P2 or P4 with those 3 guys.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Whelp, I'm boned. So I had started this game a few years ago and built up a team to about level 37. At that point, something happened to my save and I had to start over. After another year or so I had a pretty good team getting ready to hit level 58. So close to the ships!

...and today I logged in and my save had reverted to my previous one. At level 37 with very very few gems.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Whelp, I'm boned. So I had started this game a few years ago and built up a team to about level 37. At that point, something happened to my save and I had to start over. After another year or so I had a pretty good team getting ready to hit level 58. So close to the ships!

...and today I logged in and my save had reverted to my previous one. At level 37 with very very few gems.

Check to see if you're logged into the game center (or whatever the android equivalent is).

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Its possible your restart is on your phone instead of tied to account try logging out of the gamecenter and when you login dont let it connect to gamecenter. Or if you have multiple gmails try your other one.

Did you get a new phone recently?

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Jerkface posted:

Its possible your restart is on your phone instead of tied to account try logging out of the gamecenter and when you login dont let it connect to gamecenter. Or if you have multiple gmails try your other one.

Did you get a new phone recently?

Nope, I play on an iPad. It has been the same iPad and Gamecenter account forever. Which is why this is so weird. Nothing has changed except I rebooted the iPad and then 2 months worth of effort was gone.

I'm free! Freeeeeee!

Rano Pano
Jan 17, 2004

Giving my SM spot up to someone more motivated, I think I'm done with the game for a while. Thanks for everything, I'll cherish that first HAAT Zylo clear forever :3:

Here's some whining about why I think I got tired of the game, that you can probably just skip.
  • No proper character/team goals; I'm happy with the FO arena team, and there's no real point in working on raid teams because:
  • IGD/SM raid times are terrible for me; 5am/pm just doesn't work (kids etc).
  • It doesn't matter at all really, it's just a fun option, but with the new guild's reset time there's almost no chance of doing 36 nodes (20 challenges etc), since guild reset happens 30 minutes before the midnight reset for me. Or I'm dumb and missing something.
  • I thought the Wiggs meta was boring enough to almost quit, but then the FO team got ready, and they owned Wiggs/Clones/Droids. Too bad the meta switched again to something even more boring.
  • I have never failed to clear GW, and even felt a little smug when all the GGA/QGJ chat was about was people complaining about lovely GW nodes. But now it's a terrible slog again. On the plus side node 12 has been broken for over a month.

(Repugnus)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
See you around, homie

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

If you started an account a few years ago (launch was fall 2015) and you haven't passed level 60, this probably isn't the game for you.

MorphineMike
Nov 4, 2010

ASSHAT(S) posted:

It's myself and some random french person so we can get through Tier V Rancor, and nothing of tank.

My character code is 576-927-124 if interested.

https://swgoh.gg/u/danzins/

Added you as Aphelion, would love a guild invite

E: didn't see the overflow guild, added the gm there for an invite too

MorphineMike fucked around with this message at 00:03 on May 23, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Jorge Bell posted:

I wasn't caught up on the move due to some craziness at work. Disbanded after taking a commemorative photo.

My ally code's 537-989-169, would love a belated invite to the new guild for IGD.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like I'm late! QGJ able to take me on?

Invited you to SM.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 22, 2017

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Is there a guild out there for a level 61-62 goon who plays every day but doesn't really have a clear strategy for mods/gear levels? I don't need to be in QGJ or IGD, I just need those sweet, sweet guild tokens.

I'm trying!

Oh also my ally code is 137-431-975.

disjoe fucked around with this message at 21:04 on May 22, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

I have created a goon overflow/wait list/alt/new account/friend account guild.

PloGoon

Send my alt a friend request for invite:

ChumpSquad
975-163-885

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Thanks, I can't read.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Gear lvl8 to 9 is the worst and I hate it

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Tom Smykowski posted:

Yeah, typically requires a lot of rancor mats and challenge mats. Huge log jam.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Asshat(s) should we join the overflow guild? Is the over flow guild doing lower tier raids?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Added chilichimp

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Im motivated now because I'm closing to pushing my rebel team through to gear lvl9 :blush:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Asshat(s) should we join the overflow guild? Is the over flow guild doing lower tier raids?

I just made it, so it's not doing anything at the moment.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram

Tom Smykowski posted:

:agreed:

It's such a slog.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

I just made it, so it's not doing anything at the moment.

Invite me please. I added you earlier.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

I sent you an ally request, IGN is Moral Dilemma

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Uhhh....guys? Go level all your mods....CG hosed up in a big way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Malgrin posted:

Uhhh....guys? Go level all your mods....CG hosed up in a big way.

??