Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Se minkä oikeus päättää olevan liioiteltua on eri asia. Lain mukaan kuitenkin saa puolustaa itseään. Muista lopettaa heti jos mörkö alkaa perääntyä.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Toisin kuin usein väitetään, kyllä ihmisiä voi vetää lättyyn jos tulevat päälle. Ei se kannata tietenkään. Mutta ei siitä seuraa automaaginen linna sekä sakko.

Itse arvostan Australian mallia. Jos joku lyö, saa lyödä vastapalloon :D

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Weak bitch Ligur putting me on ignore again, no surprise

Why do you think a brown man harassing a white woman should face full effect of the law but white right-winger beating up someone should be dealt with by the person being assaulted, with no authorities involved?

(Just in case you continue being silly babyman coward, it is because you are a sad racist whose brain was broken by 2015, you got zero defenders here)

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 20, 2017

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
What happened in 2015?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

doverhog posted:

What happened in 2015?

The asylum seekers?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Weak bitch Ligur putting me on ignore again, no surprise

Why do you think a brown man harassing a white woman should face full effect of the law but white right-winger beating up someone should be dealt with by the person being assaulted, with no authorities involved?

(Just in case you continue being silly babyman coward, it is because you are a sad racist whose brain was broken by 2015, you got zero defenders here)

miksi sä liguroidut niin helposti?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

It's strange how you care about the letter of the law only when the offender is brown or foreigner. White right-wingers committing crimes, say death threats or violence or harrassment, somehow always deserve absolution, and no authorities need to be involved, that's pretty strange. Can you explain the reasoning behind this particular mode of thought?

It's strange how you care about the letter of the law only when the offender is white or a right-winger. Brown people or left-wingers committing crimes, say death threats or violence or harrassment, somehow always deserve absolution, and no authorities need to be involved, that's pretty strange. Can you explain the reasoning behind this particular mode of thought?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
Weak bitch DarkCrawler putting me on ignore again, no surprise

Why do you think a white man harassing a brown woman should face full effect of the law but brown left-winger beating up someone should be dealt with by the person being assaulted, with no authorities involved?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Monkey see, monkey do.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Taasko se DarkCrawler on mölissyt minulle ja on pahoillaan kun ei juuri kiinnosta :D

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
Jokainen ihminen on polykromaattinen hyperkupla ja ääripää ja postaa omassa rinnakkaistodellisuudessaan. Aistimme tämän vihapuheena koska emme kykene hahmottamaan putkista koostuvan internetin 11-ulotteista luonnetta. Juomalla keskiolutta sinäkin voit avata kolmannen silmäsi.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

germlin posted:

Jokainen ihminen on polykromaattinen hyperkupla ja ääripää ja postaa omassa rinnakkaistodellisuudessaan. Aistimme tämän vihapuheena koska emme kykene hahmottamaan putkista koostuvan internetin 11-ulotteista luonnetta. Juomalla keskiolutta sinäkin voit avata kolmannen silmäsi.

Why are you not watching the hockey match between Finland and Sweden?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kolmas silmäni ei kyllä puhkea kukkaansa täysin jos juon keskiolutta liikaa

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Darkest Auer posted:

Kolmas silmäni ei kyllä puhkea kukkaansa täysin jos juon keskiolutta liikaa

vaihda kossuun

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Taasko se DarkCrawler on mölissyt minulle ja on pahoillaan kun ei juuri kiinnosta :D

Lol you're the person who gets triggered over someone calling the cops after being assaulted, we're long past you not caring.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

It's strange how you care about the letter of the law only when the offender is white or a right-winger. Brown people or left-wingers committing crimes, say death threats or violence or harrassment, somehow always deserve absolution, and no authorities need to be involved, that's pretty strange. Can you explain the reasoning behind this particular mode of thought?

I have never said anything that would back up any of this you huge moron. I care about the letter of the law in all cases.

But hey if you disagree you can probably dig up a post of me saying that you shouldn't call the cops after being assaulted?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:49 on May 20, 2017

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Lol you're the person who gets triggered over someone calling the cops after being assaulted, we're long past you not caring.

I have never said anything that would back up any of this you huge moron. I care about the letter of the law in all cases.

But hey if you disagree you can probably dig up a post of me saying that you shouldn't call the cops after being assaulted?

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

germlin posted:

eräällä guunilla tällä sivustolla oli tapana juottaa heterokavereilleen niin paljon alkoholia että ne sammu minkä jälkeen hän avasi niiden kolmannen silmän

se kyllä bännättiin mutta en tiedä onko se reregannut

itse vartioin kyllä silmääni guuniherrasmiesten läheisyydessä

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

eräällä guunilla tällä sivustolla oli tapana juottaa heterokavereilleen niin paljon alkoholia että ne sammu minkä jälkeen hän avasi niiden kolmannen silmän

se kyllä bännättiin mutta en tiedä onko se reregannut

itse vartioin kyllä silmääni guuniherrasmiesten läheisyydessä

Turpa kiinni kissa äiä.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Kumpaa ääripäätä tuommoinen edustaa :ohdear:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

you don't get it

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Actually, I don't get it either. What is your point?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

I don't. What is it with you and attributing things to me that I have never said? I don't believe in existence of left wing violence (I do) I am an SJW (I'm not) and I don't believe that brown people should go to jail (I do). This DarkCrawler you've created in your head is a real rear end in a top hat, I agree but you need to direct these arguments to him - who knows, maybe he is sitting next to you right now.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

I don't. What is it with you and attributing things to me that I have never said? I don't believe in existence of left wing violence (I do) I am an SJW (I'm not) and I don't believe that brown people should go to jail (I do). This DarkCrawler you've created in your head is a real rear end in a top hat, I agree but you need to direct these arguments to him - who knows, maybe he is sitting next to you right now.

lol

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

If you repeat yourself long enough, you might have a point.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I know we are Finns, but god drat is the level of intelligent debate here on the level of a troglodyte. Even "Suomi ensin" campers are capable of a more rewarding discussion.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Rexroom posted:

Actually, I don't get it either. What is your point?

and it's not the first time you don't get something lol. it's not my job to educate you shitlord :rolleyes: go read a book and educate yourself

DarkCrawler posted:

:thesperg:

Rexroom posted:

I know we are Finns, but god drat is the level of intelligent debate here on the level of a troglodyte. Even "Suomi ensin" campers are capable of a more rewarding discussion.

:ironicat:

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

uncop posted:

The left is absolutely complicit in this "kustannusneutraali aktiivinen työvoimapolitiikka" farce. I could not take with a straight face SDP throwing a tantrum about this while kuntouttava työtoiminta on the sole basis of being long term unemployed is fine and well.

Speaking of työvoimapolitiikka, I stumbled on this guy called Ari Ojapelto who apparently has had a hard-on for collecting Finnish econometric stats since the 80's, wrote books about it, and claims that total working hours in the economy haven't risen since the late 70's and are still lower than before the 90's recession. Which would mean that all the jobs and job losses in the timeframe have just reshuffled the same work between different amounts of people. Trigger warning about Kansan Uutiset, but his KU blog is more conscise than his personal one. http://blogit.kansanuutiset.fi/maailmanparantajan-madonluvut/missa-on-taloustoimittajien-ammattitaito

His other hobby is verbally eviscerating economists for ignoring the decades' worth of data that they themselves have produced and are unable to explain.

This guy is difficult. Other than the fact that he uses questionable data and then makes questionable claims, he also seems to like to spend a lot of time complaining that the Finnish media isn't left-wing enough (lol) to cite him. From a quick Google, it also appears he likes to send long emails to Finnish economists and write blog posts instead of them, instead of for example submitting his work to a journal like Finnish Economic Papers where he can get a referee to tell him what he's doing wrong. I'm not sure what his point is anyway, but he gets some basic facts wrong:

quote:

Koska maailman väkiluku on koko ajan kasvussa, virallinen BKT-luku on jaettava nousevalla väkimäärällä. Silloin maailman BKT/Capita on jo miinusmerkkinen. Siis markkinat eivät enää kasva, kun kulutuskyky henkeä kohden pienenee.

Nro 30 Maailman BKTn kasvu henkeä kohden (kymmenvuosittain)

Uusliberalistiset talousprofessorit, Kokoomus, IMF, Maailmanpankk ja EU-komissio ovat uskotelleet kasvun vauhdittuvan, kun kauppaa vapautetaan entisestään. Siksi uusia vapaakauppasopimuksia on puuhasteltu julkisuudelta salassa yhdysvaltalaisen pääoman johdolla. Tästä kaikesta mediat ovat vaienneet.
In reality: World GDP/capita grew between 1990 and 2000 (not very much, but still grew) and almost doubled between 2000-2010. The lack of growth between 1990 and 2000 can be attributed to the collapse and reorganization of what was then the 3rd largest economy in the world (the USSR) along with a number of Eastern European countries.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

quote:

Näillä vapaakauppasopimuksilla monikansalliset yritykset ovat ryöstäneet muilta mailta niiden yritys- ja liiketoiminnan omaan määräysvaltaansa kuten he ovat tehneet jo vuosikymmeniä Afrikassa.

Yritykset yrittävät päästä veronmaksajien kukkarolle ns. investointisuojan avulla. Samanlaisia investointisuojia löytyy monista aiemmistakin vapaakauppasopimuksista. 2000-luvun aikana yli puolet maailman valtioista on haastettu niiden perusteella yksityisiin välimiesoikeuksiin ohitse maan oman lainsäädännön.
I'm having trouble thinking of a place that companies consider a worse place to invest (in terms of legal protections) than most of Africa. "Like Africa" is literally the opposite of what he is saying.

quote:

Lipponen lupasi 300 000 työpaikkaa. Taloudellinen kasvu alkoi hänen hallituskautensa aikana ja työpaikkojakin tuli. Pääasiassa ne kuitenkin olivat ns. ”paskatyöpaikkoja”. Kokoaikaisiksi työpaikoiksi laskettuna työtuntien perusteella, kasvua oli vain hieman yli 37 000 työpaikkaa.
With no mention of how he calculated 37,000.

Ok, now since his idea of job hours created is based on some unverifiable calculation he does himself, I'll just tackle a more general point:

He is complaining that we are getting economic growth without the number of jobs increasing. This is crazy. If we are somehow able to get growth without adding jobs or by adding part-time jobs (which I don't think is possible in the long run, but still), that's brilliant! Essentially we get more money without working for it. Why would anyone complain about that? He makes some claims that it will lead to a decrease in taxable income (because capital is harder to tax), even though we are nowhere near that (excluding the crisis, our government budget has grown every year) and even though there's always a way to tax companies, it's called sales tax.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

If you repeat yourself long enough, you might have a point.

mun mielestä on hauskaa kuinka helposti siltä menee kuppi nurin komediasaitilla

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

Yeah, this thread really is the comedy equivalent of Pulttibois.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

Yeah, this thread really is the comedy equivalent of Pulttibois.

juuri niin

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

juuri niin

Do you really think that is kuppi nurin? I got like five sites of FinPol where I have right-wing pussies skirting far and wide. I thought I've been pretty clear about trolling them being my guilty sad pleasure. I've repeated it enough. Basically draw them to the point where they are just yelling at the sidelines like here.

Like are you under the impression it takes me a long time to type this poo poo? Iam a pretty fast typist. This post took me 48 seconds.It would be faster if I wasn't at least five beers deep most of the time.

I know some people think "kek lol" is the height of bright discussion but I like thinking that we can aim to be better then Ylilauta.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 01:04 on May 22, 2017

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Hogge Wild posted:

tuo sun kissakuvan korvike antaa kuvan ettei darkcrawler ole ainoa jolta mennyt kuppi nurin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

tuo sun kissakuvan korvike antaa kuvan ettei darkcrawler ole ainoa jolta mennyt kuppi nurin

Whoever gave him that text instead of "turpa kiinni kissa äiä" is dumb.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

bloom posted:

Jerry Cotton posted:

Whoever gave him that text instead of "turpa kiinni kissa äiä" is dumb.

haha

näyttää siltä että kalikkani osui johonkin koiraan

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
saisio puhuu mitä tapahtui hesarin haastattelun jälkeen: http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9624830

ei paljon yllätä

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Is that one of those feminazis I keep hearing about?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

bloom posted:

Is that one of those feminazis I keep hearing about?

joo, mutta fiksu sellainen

ja sitten kun se puhui ääneen ajatuksiaan niin omat kävi heti kimppuun

se on kanssa nähty mm. tällä foorumilla, että sellaiset termienmäärittelijäporukat kuten esim. äs jii veet, kommunistit ja hihhulit pitää enemmän omia vastaan hyökkäämisestä kuin minkään todellisen muutoksen aikaansaamisesta

ehkä tuollaiset porukat alkavat ihan luonnostaan rakentua kulttimaisiksi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9626623

Well done doing exactly what the Suomi Ensin -people wanted. They'll tout this as indisputable proof of double standards