Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Holy loving poo poo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:perfect:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This except dripping in poo poo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
if there was this flawless conmspermancy to asasfingate that guy why didn't they aadgingaginate the other guy instaead, the oarigne one

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Holy crap I wish I could find my medication

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

DrPlump posted:

George Webb has a working theory that Seth Rich was lured into a cab by Joe Capone, was given Fentanyl and Propofol and was interrogated to find out who was in the wikileaks network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHXgdFGxhNI

There was nothing in Joe Capone's cab

but it wasn't Seth Rich's fault

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flesh Forge posted:

if there was this flawless conmspermancy to asasfingate that guy why didn't they aadgingaginate the other guy instaead, the oarigne one

Sir your brain my be broken

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

If the plan was flawless we wouldn't know anything about Seth Rich.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

[Unintelligible] the revolver [Unintelligible]

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If the DEMS are so good at killing ppl why didn't they just use ninjas to take out Turmp?!?!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Speaking of murdered people

https://twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/866446171820183552

What were you saying about political correctness being literally worse than fascism, Spunky Psycho Ho

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

Apoplexy posted:

Speaking of murdered people

https://twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/866446171820183552

What were you saying about political correctness being literally worse than fascism, Spunky Psycho Ho

Hitlery KKKlinton framed him to distract the media from THE FOUL MURDER OF SETH RICH

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

If only we had censored free speech more that guy would be alive. Get on it guys!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hobelhouse posted:

Hitlery KKKlinton framed him to distract the media from THE FOUL MURDER OF SETH RICH

She can't keep getting away with it!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If only we had censored free speech more that guy would be alive. Get on it guys!

Execute people who belong to or identity with Nazi groups, even on Facebook. Simple

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm not joking or being sarcastic btw

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Blue Train posted:

Execute people who belong to or identity with Nazi groups, even on Facebook. Simple

good plan.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
uh where did my post go?

lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Why don't you advocate the murder of people by the state who have actually murdered someone

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why don't you advocate the murder of people by the state who have actually murdered someone

Gotta give me a specific example because I'm for the death penalty

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

Literally every single loving one of them.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

I'm not joking or being sarcastic btw

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Blue Train posted:

Agreed

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

I would just make a Facebook page for you lol

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ah, the equivalent of swatting. Thank you for showing us this insight into your mind.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
What if Nazis changed their group name to "Totally Not Nazis"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Those crafty fuckers

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What if Nazis changed their group name to "Totally Not Nazis"

Wait a second here

What if
The REAL fascists

are the
ANTI-
F
ASC
ISTS

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
No, maybe it's actually the people espousing the ideals of the goddamn Nazis in T Y O O L 2017 are the ones who're in the wrong.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Russian interests own Fox News pass it on

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It is impossible to trust any american news source as they all have an agenda

Any news source really

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Everyone just wants to kill everyone else. What gives

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
if it is conspiracy. i doubt it was clinton or some DNC super group, the DNC can barely keep their poo poo together and run good campaigns, much less silence someone. my guess would be the CIA or maybe even SVR RF depending on who he was talking too.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
9/11 was a conspiracy until the airplanes hit the towers

makes you think

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Pst that straight white guy is comfortable with the nazis because they have shared interests in a certain hegemony baby

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

Pst that straight white guy is comfortable with the nazis because they have shared interests in a certain hegemony baby

you saying we should kill all straight white men?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't want to kill you. I said it already: I want you to be beaten into a permanent coma, and for your family members to, in searching for the Why of the matter, be exposed to your online activities. That way they can never actually feel any sort of empathy for you ever again. They'll know, in fact, that you deserved it. I want you to become an impotent shell, your consciousness never able to negatively impact another living creature until you finally reach your long-awaited expiry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

When their beliefs call for the extermination of people due to race or religion doesn't that make them fair game? Or will you argue that two wrongs don't make a right and they're not killing anyone, except for when they do

• Locked thread