Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BDawg posted:

Is there a way to fix the repeat summon issue? Just got my 3rd Elle in 3 days.

Everybody goes through something like this, it's just the gacha being the gacha. If your lucky is a base 5 that repeats...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
if you've been pulling around the same time each day try doing it at a different time

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
my best pulls are always after my morning poop

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
10 slots. Please have something SA related in your message!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

MohShuvuu posted:

10 slots. Please have something SA related in your message!

I just sent you a friend request but didn't get a box to type a message in or anything, my player ID is 544,443,338. The name is 'Brad'.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
1/2 pull yesterday was a blue crystal turned gold and gave me Hope.

Today's 1/2 was a blue crystal turned gold and gave me... Hope :sigh:

Not sure why I'm pulling. Extra bonus for the event would be nice but considering that even the crysts at 30k are a giant goddamn trap (just like the TM moogles) it's not like I'll have much reason to keep going once I buy the cheap 6* materials, star quartz, and screamroots. Everything else isn't worth it.

Varance posted:

The second is a set of recipes that allows you to use the special awakening mats to "upgrade" the FF14 character trust mastery rewards. For example, Follower's Oath can be upgraded to a +15% HP/ATK version and Hydaelyn's Blessing can be upgraded to 15% resist all.

:eyepop:

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Rocking Memu 3.0.7.1 for about a day and so far its nothing but rock stable. Give it a shot if you have problems.

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/05/17/memu-3-0-7-is-released/

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

1/2 pull yesterday was a blue crystal turned gold and gave me Hope.

Today's 1/2 was a blue crystal turned gold and gave me... Hope :sigh:

Not sure why I'm pulling. Extra bonus for the event would be nice but considering that even the crysts at 30k are a giant goddamn trap (just like the TM moogles) it's not like I'll have much reason to keep going once I buy the cheap 6* materials, star quartz, and screamroots. Everything else isn't worth it.

I'm in the same boat. Still haven't pulled a bonus unit, still haven't seen a bonus encounter. Already got the star quartz, cheap tickets, and daggers just by bringing a lone friend Rem/King. I think at this point I'll just power through what 6* mats I'm low on and maybe the pricey tickets and call it the day. gently caress Type Zero King Mog events.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
I did one now half pull today and now I'm done other than free pulls. No rem, but have king and the 3* bonus unit I guess. Have the lapis lined up for an 11 pull on a good banner and building up tickets.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got my Reberta's trust maxed out. Holy poo poo is Crimson Blood strong. I can almost take down the ELT raid Bahamut. I could probably even do it if my team was just a bit more buff. Rain and Refia are almost there, but I need more cactuars to get them to 100. Same deal with Firion. If I can get a Draco Spike Trance Terra will probably be all that I need to make up the difference, but the best thing I have right now is the Drakesclaw Rod for my mages.

Maybe I can do Surging Menace and get a Wizard Rod? I got rolled the first time I tried it a few days ago, though.

Edit: Woo boy that was a rough one, but I managed. Thanks, Reberta, for being a truck full of bricks.

Given that I probably won't be able to afford both, is it a good idea to prioritize the gun over the spear for the Bahamut event, given that I have both Gungnir and Crimson Blood and no good guns?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 21, 2017

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less
Anyone able to put up a super Zyrus? I'm lazy and don't wanna put forth effort in getting that King Burst Pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpuKXo9J4wQ Shows Zyrus soloing the Bahamut trial.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i had some really terrible pull luck for awhile but lately i've been getting several gold crystals, most were junk but today i finally got my first shine. i am still hoping to draw setzer but i think he's the only non base 5* that would be an upgrade for my team in any way thats left. and yet i continue to pull

Fiss
Jul 20, 2009

Dana Crysalis posted:

Anyone able to put up a super Zyrus? I'm lazy and don't wanna put forth effort in getting that King Burst Pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpuKXo9J4wQ Shows Zyrus soloing the Bahamut trial.

I set up my Noctis to be able to solo the Bahamut trail. Megaflare undefended does about 6k hp and he has 8.3k. Let the first megaflare hit you so the dragon's roar effect (boost atk/mag/def/spr by 40% under 50%) procs. Lance heals him to full. Just tested the fight out and basically you just alternate between lance and warp break to make it go faster. You can to be safe just only use lance though. If you need mp just point warp or use an item.

Edit: Forgot to set him on Odin for my friends list. Need Odin for lance and the extra dragon killer is nice. Cleared up a few slots so if someone needs a solo carry 180,156,530.

Fiss fucked around with this message at 00:01 on May 22, 2017

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

Fiss posted:

I set up my Noctis to be able to solo the Bahamut trail. Megaflare undefended does about 6k hp and he has 8.3k. Let the first megaflare hit you so the dragon's roar effect (boost atk/mag/def/spr by 40% under 50%) procs. Lance heals him to full. Just tested the fight out and basically you just alternate between lance and warp break to make it go faster. You can to be safe just only use lance though. If you need mp just point warp or use an item.

Edit: Forgot to set him on Odin for my friends list. Need Odin for lance and the extra dragon killer is nice. Cleared up a few slots so if someone needs a solo carry 180,156,530.

Thanks for this, I'll be able to run this in about 6-ish hours. (Setting up my Noctis as close as I can to the same, I don't have Celestial Gloves or Pure Heart)

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.

Fiss posted:

Says you're at capacity. :(

Also, is there some kind of whale war going on with the raid event? Suddenly Bahamut's jumped up to level 29 when we were never able to get him passed 25.

dewer
Sep 2, 2011

Fiss posted:

I'd love a carry for the trial. You're out of slots again, 000,144,467 Qkyst. If you have a slot to free and can invite me that would be super awesome.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

hamburgers in pockets posted:

Also, is there some kind of whale war going on with the raid event? Suddenly Bahamut's jumped up to level 29 when we were never able to get him passed 25.

bot spam. There's a lot of notifications in the raid of several people with the default "Rain"s, clearing the ELT trial by like 4-7 million damage. which i doubt.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Well whatever it is just hosed me good. I was almost under 30k this morning and am now at 45k despite doing my usual ring. So much for getting good rewards.

Fiss
Jul 20, 2009

Cleared up a couple slots.

dewer posted:

I'd love a carry for the trial. You're out of slots again, 000,144,467 Qkyst. If you have a slot to free and can invite me that would be super awesome.

Sent a request.

dewer
Sep 2, 2011
You're the best, thanks!

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less

WebDO posted:

Well whatever it is just hosed me good. I was almost under 30k this morning and am now at 45k despite doing my usual ring. So much for getting good rewards.

They banned a ton of the bots last week, so there will probably be another ban wave before the rewards go out. Here's hoping.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Fiss posted:

Added you. Game name is Lezard

Palleon
Aug 11, 2003

I've got a hot deal on a bridge to the Pegasus Galaxy!
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for macroing to become bannable as a result of these bots running up the score for no obviously good reason that I can see given how trivial it is to get max rewards.

And yeah, went from Rank 18k to 45k in the span of 4 hours or so.

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie

Palleon posted:

I can't wait for macroing to become bannable

Never gonna happen.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

well, at least my struggle to crack 30k is now much less of an issue :shobon:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
51k to 80k since yesterday. gently caress these bots.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

WebDO posted:

If bots are flooding in they're going to pause the rewards to purge them all. They've done the same thing for years with Frontier Hunter in Brave Frontier.

e: I went from 10.5k to 38k in placement due to this. :eyepop:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 22, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

First bonus unit from the event since friday. gently caress these horse things

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

If bots are flooding in they're going to pause the rewards to purge them all. They've done the same thing for years with Frontier Hunter in Brave Frontier.

e: I went from 10.5k to 38k in placement due to this. :eyepop:

Honestly though they should take the rankings for each reward tier, multiply by 1000, and make that be the way they pay out anyhow

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i could definitely go for 4000 summoning tickets as my reward

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cao Ni Ma posted:

First bonus unit from the event since friday. gently caress these horse things

Yeah, that thing kicks my teeth in every time I see it. It'd probably be fine if I was running a real team, but I'm running the two Kings and a Sice I pulled with Reberta and Trance Terra.

And oh my god, I actually overkilled ELT Raid Bahamut. Found someone with a pretty strong Reberta and managed two Raging Thrust/Crimson Death combos to just bury him. Threw in a few Full Breaks and a double Ultima for flavor, but still. :eyepop:

I'm gonna free up some spots on my list if anyone wants on. I'll probably be running one of my 6*s as leader, but I may throw King up for the event. Certainly wouldn't mind some of your guys broken-rear end dudes on my list. My code's 943,217,866.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 22, 2017

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Fiss posted:

Cleared up a couple slots.

Thanks, sent a request under BurgerSA

I'd been skirting right around 10.Xk place for the Bahamut raid for awhile, and I was starting to consider burning some lapis just to push myself under before the event ended...yeah, not anymore. Now I'll be lucky to stay under 30k unless they roll this way the hell back.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Thanks to Fiss's Noctis I was able to clear the bahamut trial, thanks so much!

enahs
Jan 1, 2010

Grow up.

Fiss posted:

You da man, thanks so much for this! Managed to get all of the quests done as well, I wasn't even going to bother with the trial until I saw your post. :)

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
geez dropped 35k in bahamut rank today and it's accelerating

hope they fix this

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

No longer in the top 50k ranking (dropped over 40k places since this started). I'm legit amazed that some person/group is running tens of thousands of bots for this, and also that bahamut's HP goes up by multiple trillions per rank at this point.

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

15k to 80k. Somebody is real determined to do something and I hope Gumi addresses it before rewards are given out, but in the meantime I'll enjoy the extra raid coins for hopefully more cactuars. I've gotten two Equip Heavy Armor, one Gungnir, and three Draco spikes which I can't complain too much about.

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less
FF3 Crystal Tower back? That's an odd choice to start repeating content.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

At the very least they could repopulate the rewards for these repeat events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dana Crysalis
Jun 27, 2007
the title-less
I've set my Noctis up similar to Fiss's, in theory he should be able to do the same thing.

Noctis 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Bahamut's Fang +76ATK+Dragon Killer
Left Hand: Dragon's Roar +78ATK+DragonKiller+Waking Instinct
Head: Cat-ear Hood +25MAG/SPR+20%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Light
Body: Tabby Suit +30DEF+20SPR+10%HP+20%MP+100%Poison
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Monarch's Ring +5DEF/SPR+10%ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: HP +30% +30% HP
Ability 3: HP +15% +15% HP
Ability 4: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Odin HP:5450 MP:3955 ATK:6250 DEF:4310 MAG:2075 SPR:2270
Total Stats: HP: 8388 MP: 375 ATK: 528 DEF: 273 MAG: 315 SPR: 288

So if you have me and not Fiss, give it a spin!

• Locked thread