Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Um if Democratic leaders are such evil masterminds why are they so loving stupid, check and mate conspiracy nutters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

D1Sergo posted:

Um if Democratic leaders are such evil masterminds why are they so loving stupid, check and mate conspiracy nutters.

This is really the best argument

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Blue Train posted:

When their beliefs call for the extermination of people due to race or religion doesn't that make them fair game? Or will you argue that two wrongs don't make a right and they're not killing anyone, except for when they do

You simply CANNOT do anything about a pervasive culture of hatred that inevitably spawns "Lone Wolves" who commit spree killings, you see! The only thing we're allowed to do is profess ignorance when someone like Spunky does exactly what we all loving knew he would do.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Um if islamic terrorist leaders are such evil masterminds why are they so loving stupid and live in caves, check and mate conspiracy nutters.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

When their beliefs call for the extermination of people due to race or religion doesn't that make them fair game? Or will you argue that two wrongs don't make a right and they're not killing anyone, except for when they do

If it is equally applied regardless of skin color sure, why not.

Black supremacists, hardcore Islamists included

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Equality under the law is extremely important

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Um if islamic terrorist leaders are such evil masterminds why are they so loving stupid and live in caves, check and mate conspiracy nutters.

This but unironically.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

you saying we should kill all straight white men?
Why would you say that? I'm merely anti-psychopath.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

D1Sergo posted:

This but unironically.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You know how liberals always have to go ELL GEE BEE TEE CUE EYE AYY PEE instead of just saying 'gay people'? Even though trans people represent such a tiny minority that they're hardly worth mentioning, queers being infinitesimally more irrelevant than even that, intersexed being like 0.3 people per million born, and the others being basically make-believe? You're doing that only with racism. BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS THING THAT REPRESENTS 20 PEOPLE CURRENTLY ALIVE, I BET THEY'RE *JUST AS BAD AS* THAT MOVEMENT WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS IN AMERICA ALONE THAT JUST GOT ONE OF THEIR OWN KIND INSTALLED AS PRESIDENT OVER THE MORE POPULAR CANDIDATE

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

You know how liberals always have to go ELL GEE BEE TEE CUE EYE AYY PEE instead of just saying 'gay people'? Even though trans people represent such a tiny minority that they're hardly worth mentioning, queers being infinitesimally more irrelevant than even that, intersexed being like 0.3 people per million born, and the others being basically make-believe? You're doing that only with racism. BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS THING THAT REPRESENTS 20 PEOPLE CURRENTLY ALIVE, I BET THEY'RE *JUST AS BAD AS* THAT MOVEMENT WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS IN AMERICA ALONE THAT JUST GOT ONE OF THEIR OWN KIND INSTALLED AS PRESIDENT OVER THE MORE POPULAR CANDIDATE

what drugs do you enjoy?

Cuz i want whatever you are on before Chad comes over to drop off my week's worth of coke.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

D1Sergo posted:

Killing people to make an example of them isn't a smart thing to do, it's a stupid thing to do. Check and mate

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Apoplexy posted:

Nice meltdown

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Killing people to make an example of them isn't a smart thing to do, it's a stupid thing to do. Check and mate

Depends on how far you're willing to take it I think. You line a few miles of road with crucifixions you send a message that endures for thousands of years

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

*Hillary Clinton opens the wrong closet door*

*A comically large number of emails and dead bodies flood the room*

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If only we had censored free speech more that guy would be alive. Get on it guys!

I have a question Spunky Ho. Do you believe that freedom of speech is freedom from consequences of speech? Like if I write an essay about how much I hate left handed Italians and then the local left handed Italians club decides that it doesn't want to do business with me, is that my freedom of speech being trampled on?

Lightning Lord fucked around with this message at 04:25 on May 22, 2017

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah well this is how the system works. China offed a ton of spies recently kicking the CIA in the rear once again. Fear is how you control people.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

Yeah well this is how the system works. China offed a ton of spies recently kicking the CIA in the rear once again. Fear is how you control people.

That poo poo is funny and it was a bunch like a dozen lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lightning Lord posted:

I have a question Spunky Ho.

The answer is just going to be him huffing his own farts.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
DNC RAID BOSS: DUMBASSES, QUIT AGGROING ALL THE YARD TRASH ONLY THE BOSS DROPS LOOT!! FIFTY DKP MINUS!@!!!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

I have a question Spunky Ho. Do you believe that freedom of speech is freedom from consequences of speech? Like if I write an essay about how much I hate left handed Italians and then the local left handed Italians club decides that it doesn't want to do business with me, is that my freedom of speech being trampled on?

Do Christian cake makers have to make cakes for gays

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do Christian cake makers have to make cakes for gays

Don't deflect. Answer the question. I asked it in good faith.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

Don't deflect. Answer the question. I asked it in good faith.

Your question makes no sense

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Your question makes no sense

How does it make no sense? Like honestly, why do you think it makes no sense?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

How does it make no sense?

Uh, do businesses have the right to refuse customers? On what grounds?

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 hours!)

Literally:
Wing nuts: Hillary killed Seth Rich!
Rational people attempting to argue in good faith: No, and here are facts.
Wing nuts: U mad bro? We win!

ffs, go flip a burger lolnazi

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpeakSlow posted:

Wing nuts: Hillary killed Seth Rich!
Rational people attempting to argue in good faith: No, and here are facts.

What facts lol

Fact: Seth Rich was mysteriously killed. No evidence exists of anything. Who even said it was a mugging? How do they even know that?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Apoplexy posted:

whoa

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What facts lol

Fact: Seth Rich was mysteriously killed. No evidence exists of anything. Who even said it was a mugging? How do they even know that?

I think that's from the police report

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What facts lol

the DCPD concluded it was botched mugging because he was dead without missing personal items like a wallet, watch, or cellphone. Usually, this type of case would be called a murder.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Blue Train posted:

I think that's from the police report

remember, the police have to tell the truth by law

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress the police I was just answering him

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

gently caress the police I was just answering him

How do they know?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Making poo poo up probably. I wanna say they said there had been a string of muggings in the neighborhood

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Making poo poo up probably. I wanna say they said there had been a string of muggings in the neighborhood

There wasn't, according to police records. The person that said that was the owner of the bar seth rich was last seen alive at.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Well there you go then

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Lmao, apparently Seth Rich was murdered and "robbery isn't ruled out"

All of a sudden this becomes Seth Rich was mugged.

Spin

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The more I come here and argue and am forced to look stuff up the more I become convinced of what I say

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The more I come here and argue and am forced to look stuff up the more I become convinced of what I say

Here is a decent article about the whole thing and what is happening on the internet so you don't have to actually go to reddit or 4chan.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-the-donald-4chan-seth-rich-murder/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Uh, do businesses have the right to refuse customers? On what grounds?

I'm asking if you think that people negatively reacting to speech and acting on that in non-violent or illegal ways is a violation of freedom of speech. That was just a hypothetical example. Do you think that, yes or no?

e: meant legal, typed "illegal"

Lightning Lord fucked around with this message at 05:29 on May 22, 2017

• Locked thread