Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

You were watching Ziggler's standup?

You got me. That's the real reason I was raging. I'm sorry I wasn't truthful with you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/THEVinceRusso/status/866488090470363136

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You know, when I saw Jinder win the belt, I had a moment of introspection. I thought about my own life, and how there are things hindering me. I became inspired. I am going to get a pail of steroids and start concussing people when they trust me. That way I will climb the corporate ladder.

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

projecthalaxy posted:

You know, when I saw Jinder win the belt, I had a moment of introspection. I thought about my own life, and how there are things hindering me. I became inspired. I am going to get a pail of steroids and start concussing people when they trust me. That way I will climb the corporate ladder.

Grab that brass ring brother

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

In this new exciting paradigm, anything is possible brother.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

super macho dude posted:

In this new exciting paradigm, anything is possible brother.

hail eris

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

for what its worth, hopefully the dude is enjoying himself. Sucks his heart is gonna explode though

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
At least smackdown has a champ that loving shows up

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dias posted:

i have acne on my back
it talks to me it understands
it's dieting
just dieting

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Will give some props to Jinder for his finisher name (Khallas, a finisher name which literally translates to "finished")

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Lots of low-to-mid-card and developmental support for Jinder tonight. Either everyone wants to do all the steroids or they really don't care for Orton.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Gonz posted:

UNHINDERED

Ya'know.... this makes me a little happy. Yeah it sucks about steroids and injuring Finn but I love WWE jobbers. I have developed a possible unhealthy love for Heath Slater. 3MB, SlaterGator, SlayGore. I just can't get enough. I've cheered Drew Galloway for a while now in a few promotions. When Jinder came back all zen I was also serene. I look forward to the Drifter and always laugh at Breezango. I used to be a giant Bray Wyatt fan. Granted, I would rather AJ, Nak or Cesaro like most but... a jobber is world champ. Its like when Ryder won the IC title at Wrestlemania. Feel good moment. ALL HAIL THE UNHINDERED! Really is the most noteworthy change in WWE in a while. Book Roman vs Jinder now WWE! Battle of the Titans.

Rhonne posted:

Bray must be so depressed right now.
Somehow you made it better. Danke.

projecthalaxy posted:

Still a better role model than Jeff Hardy.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

yeah the twitter response from industry folks has been pretty positive. Taz was like "dude didn't take any shortcuts!" which made me lol

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Also remember that Jinder is 30 and essentially a home-grown talent from the FCW days so giving him even a brief run may be their way of trying to kickstart a youth/performance center movement

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

TheHoosier posted:

yeah the twitter response from industry folks has been pretty positive. Taz was like "dude didn't take any shortcuts!" which made me lol

Taz loving loves steroids, and they definitely "aren't" a "shortcut."

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/866495738238439424

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

CubsWoo posted:

Also remember that Jinder is 30 and essentially a home-grown talent from the FCW days so giving him even a brief run may be their way of trying to kickstart a performance enhancement movement

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
jinder mahal is the wwe world heavyweight champion

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If Jinder was on steroids the WWE drug policy would have caught him already

bunch of jealous people in this thread that cant stand a man with a better looking body than them

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jinder has succeeded in wrestling and transformed his body simply through hard work and utilizing the basic tenants of aryuvedic constitutional principles: deca, anavar, & cypio.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

CubsWoo posted:

Also remember that Jinder is 30 and essentially a home-grown talent from the FCW days so giving him even a brief run may be their way of trying to kickstart a youth/performance center movement

I've always felt like that could be a huge divide "in the back" when they make a policy out of bringing in super-talented, accomplished TNA/indy guys as a matter of course

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

I hope Jinder is on so many steroids that the Wellness testing simply discards the results as tainted, as no sample could possibly contain that much gear

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

If Jinder was on steroids the WWE drug policy would have caught him already

bunch of jealous people in this thread that cant stand a man with a better looking body than them

My back isn't full of acne, so I at least got that over him.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://heavy.com/sports/2017/05/jinder-mahal-diet-exercise-routine-steroids-comments-physique/

Jinder Mahal’s Diet & Exercise Routine: How He Obtained His Physique

There has been quite a bit of speculation over the past year that Jinder Mahal has abused steroids in order to get the body he has now. Mahal has maintained this is completely false and that he has been tested by the WWE multiple times.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If you've been wondering for the past while whether wwe was good or bad the answer is... It is.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA president
https://twitter.com/lawradio/status/866514703236857856
https://twitter.com/LAWradio/status/866514778331787264

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

WWE needs better tweet curation

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Will give some props to Jinder for his finisher name (Khallas, a finisher name which literally translates to "finished")

I told people that's what it was and they called me racist when I was merely assuming WWE would be racist. :colbert:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Apologize to rofoochs

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CubsWoo posted:

WWE needs better tweet curation

Who's that bald dorkus in the middle

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Edit. Nvm. All hail the Unhindered

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 06:11 on May 22, 2017

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bray is pissed because he just realized what he should have projected to get his WM win over Randy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheHoosier posted:

Does jinder actually speak punjabi or is it some kind of google translate mess?

According to Wikipedia he actually speaks fluent Punjabi.

Chris James 2 posted:

Apologize to rofoochs

:unsmith:

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Who's that bald dorkus in the middle

Peter Rosenberg, longtime Hot 97 DJ and big wrestling fan. Also, a dorkus.

I've calmed down considerably and I'll say this. I WANT to be happy for Jinder because I'd wager he's a pleasant man and has obviously come a long way from the 3MB days if only in WWE terms. I'm just upset that WWE is so blatantly rewarding a dude that has mainlined steroids and has no other redeeming qualities other than Being (Canadian-)Indian and helping them tap into that market. I'm sure it won't be a long run so whatever I guess..

I am sick of the word MAHARAJA though, and the fact that Jinder won the title less than like 3 months after concussing Finn while also having won fewer than 5 singles matches in like 2 years and having no redeeming qualities as a performer is still really lovely and a gigantic slap in the face to a lot of guys. poo poo, even a guy like Baron Corbin would be more deserving IMO. I do genuinely wonder if they'll run Jinder/Rusev at MITB.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

god loving damnit, please give jinder IV accutane or a vest, ugh

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjIMnI1pLL8

Jinder speaking to WWE India, doesn't work in the US but you can proxy around it or use a downloader. Sounds like a native Punjabi speaker to me.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

According to Wikipedia he actually speaks fluent Punjabi

yeah I looked it up out of curiosity. that's cool I'm glad they arent just feeding him lines out of a translation app or some poo poo. I didnt go full Undertaker-meme-guy when he won but I'm still pretty drat shocked. At least its interesting.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://streamable.com/72790

The Hindi commentary team was pleased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

god loving damnit, please give jinder IV accutane or a vest, ugh

Giving the guy something that's hard on the liver when he's probably on tren seems like a recipe for disaster.

• Locked thread