Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jedit posted:

Manning is identifying as male again?

(Before anyone goes hitting Report, this is a serious question: look at the Twitter handle.)

you are incredibly stupid and should stop posting, like anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Cat Mattress posted:

Here's the latest DDees:

Can you imagine the reaction if that was Hillary standing there?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jurgan posted:

How would Dees feel about this? On the one hand, it's a creepy group of sinister people plotting world domination, but on the other hand none of them are Jews.

Everyone's a Jew in the Illuminati if you look hard enough.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

oobey posted:

Can you imagine the reaction if that was Hillary standing there?

Apply this exercise to every single thing Trump has said or done since descending the Holy Escalator.

Also, I love the sheepish look of the guy in the middle, like "Hmm..maybe this appears a tad disconcerting?", while Trump is all "Yesss, Western hemisphere, give me your ESSENCE!"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

mandatory lesbian posted:

you are incredibly stupid and should stop posting, like anywhere

Its a pretty genuine question. Considering that her twitter handle begins with the chromosomal shorthand for a biological male, it's understandable that it could lead a person to wonder if she has changed how she identifies.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Bicyclops posted:

Remember when Zimmerman killed a black kid and almost turned it into a bunch of media deals because he just happened to be one one side of the Culture Wars?

Seriously, what could Trump even do at this point?

I remember when he pulled a gun on his wife, people went out of their way to come up with justifications for it. He just cracked under pressure from the UNFAIR LIBERAL MEDIA, you see.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

It's hard to admit you were scammed, and it's REALLY hard to admit you were scammed by Donald loving Trump. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...f_for_free.html

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Found on twitter, artist unknown:

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

HAT FETISH posted:

Nothing homoerotic about that, nosiree.

And I think we all know its just a rough sketch by Garrison.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

HAT FETISH posted:

I like how it keeps you guessing about whether it's parody until it gets to the godpiece.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Its a pretty genuine question. Considering that her twitter handle begins with the chromosomal shorthand for a biological male, it's understandable that it could lead a person to wonder if she has changed how she identifies.
If you think for like, half a second, you'd understand how stupid the question is. It's not like your chromosomes change alongside your gender identity, and not to mention that her handle is also still named Chelsea.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I am five.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I need me a satanic feminist top

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

If you think for like, half a second, you'd understand how stupid the question is. It's not like your chromosomes change alongside your gender identity, and not to mention that her handle is also still named Chelsea.

I just assumed it was a play on XYZ. Maybe she pronounces it more like "Chelzee" or something.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Shangri-Law School posted:

It's hard to admit you were scammed, and it's REALLY hard to admit you were scammed by Donald loving Trump. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

http://www.slate.com/articles/healt...f_for_free.html

That was incredibly depressing especially the part about the Zapper lady. :smith:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

:magical: Is that for real? I NEED to see Garrison react.

Will Garrison stick to his America First principles or cave to accepting that Dear Leader is following through on a $400B foreign arms deal with the :siren: Mooslems :siren: ?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Pee

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Wait did the airplane thing happen just two weeks ago or was he especially slow on the uptake

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Donald Trump is a predator. A Good Cartoon.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Yes let's use a thing notable as what most people would probably consider 'the scariest thing that ever lived' as an analogy for why trigger warnings are just liberal sissies being scared of nothing.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

whomupclicklike posted:

Wait did the airplane thing happen just two weeks ago or was he especially slow on the uptake

April 10th

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Garrison: WRONG it's a WHITE ORB :smug:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

There is something just beautiful in President Donald John "My base does not discuss policy" Trump holding a mystical orb.

A photo with the King and Trump in front of some charts would be out of place, but something weird and mystical and ultimately just a flashy empty prop for show? Hells yeah that fits.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Feinne posted:

Yes let's use a thing notable as what most people would probably consider 'the scariest thing that ever lived' as an analogy for why trigger warnings are just liberal sissies being scared of nothing.
Some of the dinosaurs in the audience might have had one of their parents torn apart by one of them so yeah sounds like a good idea to discuss them delicately.

But uhhh why would this kind of thing come up in a graduation speech?

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

I got family out in rural AZ and when I go visit them they're always whining about how triggered college kids are and safe spaces and poo poo. They genuinely think it's some weird psychological epidemic.

If you straight tell them it's not true or make fun of them for whining about it they shut the gently caress up and chill out. I bet Assay has no one to do that for him.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Samurai Sanders posted:

Some of the dinosaurs in the audience might have had one of their parents torn apart by one of them so yeah sounds like a good idea to discuss them delicately.

But uhhh why would this kind of thing come up in a graduation speech?

Off-screen Littlefoot is having a panic attack at the unexpected allusion to Sharptooth.

Wait, is Zelda straight? Up until now, this comic had a real "everyone is a lesbian" vibe.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Jurgan posted:

Wait, is Zelder straight? Up until now, this comic had a real "everyone is a lesbian" vibe.

Zelda identifies as straight but might be bisexual, there were several strips about the possibility.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Has anyone said little white cuck orb yet?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

let's say jedit is so mentally handicapped he doesn't realize you can click on twitter links. you not only have the twitter handle being chelsea, you have her picture which is very clearly meant to help her present as a woman. jedit is a moron

the whole reason her @ has xy in it is to show the uselessness of the term "biological male" btw

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Camel Camus posted:

I got family out in rural AZ and when I go visit them they're always whining about how triggered college kids are and safe spaces and poo poo. They genuinely think it's some weird psychological epidemic.

If you straight tell them it's not true or make fun of them for whining about it they shut the gently caress up and chill out. I bet Assay has no one to do that for him.

Ask them if they wish people would stop talking about triggers and safe spaces because it upsets them to hear about 'em, then let them tie the nooses themselves out of all the rope they'll give you

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We interrupt this riveting discussion for cartoons.

The jack in the box is Tzipi livni.

Making a deal
"we'll transfer the Embassy to Jerusalem and the wailing wall to Tel-Aviv."

E:

Gonna need this on a shirt.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 07:12 on May 22, 2017

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
It just hit me that if Kirschen sees the orb picture he might actually die.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

mandatory lesbian posted:

let's say jedit is so mentally handicapped he doesn't realize you can click on twitter links.
you not only have the twitter handle being chelsea, you have her picture which is very clearly meant to help her present as a woman.

If current-day politics have taught me anything, it's that identifying as and looking like are two quite different things.
Can't take anything for granted nowadays.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Most people don't really know any trans people (that they know of) and not everyone spends their time discussing gender identity on the internet. Jumping down people's throats for every stupid question asked in innocent ignorance is not a good look.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Broken Loose posted:

It just hit me that if Kirschen sees the orb picture he might actually die.

We can only hope and pray.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What is this I hear? The people are calling for more cartoons?

"Hide between the cigars and the pink champagne"

A formula for the representation of Israel in the Trump visit
"I just love big-mouthed 70 year old Americans"

E:

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 22, 2017

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

We interrupt this riveting discussion for cartoons.

The jack in the box is Tzipi livni.

Making a deal
"we'll transfer the Embassy to Jerusalem and the wailing wall to Tel-Aviv."

E:

Gonna need this on a shirt.

I, too, have cartoons!

"What did you bring us?"
"Shhh... you talk nice to your uncle!"

"Greater Israel" on the map. The lady in the dress is Miri Regev, our uncultured culture minister, who recently showed up in Cannes wearing this mess.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The best part about Orb Trump is he doesn't even get to hold the top of the Orb. Gotta come in all at the side, cucked by a Muslim Orb King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

• Locked thread