Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Vitamins posted:

Did you squeeze a V8 in the Clio or just a replacement?

Just a replacement f4r. I spun a shell and scored the crank after 2 hours of owning it haha :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Coffee And Pie posted:

Going full Get Out, huh?

I have no idea what that means

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm referring to the creepy brother in Get Out who kidnaps black people in a medieval helmet

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Why doesn't he just use a modern motorcycle helm? That's way more protection and mobility when kidnapping people.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
european roots

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'm referring to the creepy brother in Get Out who kidnaps black people in a medieval helmet

I don't know what the gently caress "Get Out" is

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Imagining a fat guy on a motorcycle wearing this.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't know what the gently caress "Get Out" is

A movie that would challenge your worldview to the point of making your head explode in that stupid loving helmet. You might need a safespace.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rolo posted:

Imagining a fat guy on a motorcycle wearing this.

I have a line of actual motorcycle helmets, this was just a dumb thing I saw for $20 that I thought was neat.

Bottom Liner posted:

A movie that would challenge your worldview to the point of making your head explode in that stupid loving helmet. You might need a safespace.

You could have just told me it was a lovely wankfest

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

I went to a flea market today in my tiny farm town and picked up

Vinyls (Bob Segar, REO Speedwagon, BTO, and Doobie Bros)
A D&D basic instructions manual

Also my amazon.ca order came in and I received some running shorts for a half I'm running next weekend. They are very short, which is good because my thighs are also very pale

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

PCOS Bill posted:

I have a line of actual motorcycle helmets, this was just a dumb thing I saw for $20 that I thought was neat.

Aren't you the dude who said earlier in the thread that you and your wife are too poor to eat out at Applebees, why are you splurging on fancy helmets

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bottom Liner posted:

You might need a safespace.

That's what his helmet is for!

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Aren't you the dude who said earlier in the thread that you and your wife are too poor to eat out at Applebees, why are you splurging on fancy helmets

PCOS Bill posted:

Nah, I don't like going out to eat unless forced to be "social", usually at my wife's behest.

Not that I can recall, though I did say I was cheap I think, but that's not because I don't have the money. Also motorcycle helmets keep me from dying in accidents so they're actually a good thing to spend money on.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

PCOS Bill posted:

You could have just told me it was a lovely wankfest

I know Rotten Tomatoes isn't always indicative of a movie's quality but...

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Knowing that I would never get to see it, I read the plot synopsis on Wikipedia and it sounds like a really fun, smart, horror movie.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Mmm yes the Tomato Meter is totally going to sell pcos bill on the movie where a black man dates a white woman

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Mmm yes the Tomato Meter is totally going to sell pcos bill on the movie where a black man dates a white woman

I'm a Hispanic guy married to a white woman so um

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm a Hispanic guy married to a white woman so um

Tragic... the self-hating, racist, Trump supporting Hispanic guy.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I'd vote for President PCOS Bill before any of you drat sneaker fetishists. Weirdos!!

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

Tragic... the self-hating, racist, Trump supporting Hispanic guy.

I love me, I'm not racist, build the wall

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PCOS Bill posted:

I love me, I'm not racist, build the wall

Thank god someone loves you, or else it would be a sad existence.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Experience in Florida has taught me that your wife is probably very overweight.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm not from anywhere near Florida so your experience means nothing

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I bought a Razer Ornata Chroma, kinda out of retail therapy and kinda out of realizing that the benefits of a wireless keyboard don't really matter much when I always keep said keyboard plugged in anyway.

I'm retroactively realizing that my previous keyboard wasn't doing me any favors in term of typing efficiency, too.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm not from anywhere near Florida so your experience means nothing

But is he wrong?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

But is he wrong?

Yes, that's what I was saying.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

But is he wrong?

I mean, it's safe to assume.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

But is he wrong?

He's just borrowing from the administration's non-denial denial.

"The story as reported is false"

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
my new dewalt drill because my gf decided to buy a $20 target shelf and none of the pilot holes were drilled properly

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bottom Liner posted:

Ha ha, yeah. Because having a fat wife is the worst, am I right? It's not like having a real person as a wife.

gently caress off with that poo poo.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

This is why we can't have nice threads - Twats like you who manage to be even more detestable than PCOSBill.

For content:

Technically a present for my wife, but looking forward to reading it myself.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

flosofl posted:

Ha ha, yeah. Because having a fat wife is the worst, am I right? It's not like having a real person as a wife.

gently caress off with that poo poo.

BLOOD IN THE WATER BLOOD IN THE WATER

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Pcos Bill and the people he trolls are the best part of this thread (and sometimes I see something I want to buy)

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Thanks for all the Get Out stuff. I just love getting spoiled on movies released like a week ago in my country while browsing "Recent purchases". Fun times...

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

AlexF posted:

Thanks for all the Get Out stuff. I just love getting spoiled on movies released like a week ago in my country while browsing "Recent purchases". Fun times...

It should only spoil the first like 10 minutes. Definitely still worth seeing!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

A buddy of mine rummage sales as a hobby, knows I collect transformers. He picked this up for a dollar, only asked for a dollar. I argued him up to 10. Only pieces missing are the gun and gun mounting clip. The figure has a crack, but it's in amazing condition overall, for what it cost.

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
redbubble.com trip report: Took over two weeks to ship from different European vendor's to Germany (Swiss, Finland and a third country actually). Shirts are flimsy with a not-so-high quality print. They smelled awful (but maybe that's normal, I don't know) and the cotton does not feel very nice. Stickers all have a white border (that was expected though) and are okay. Black is a dark grey though and there's lots of dithering. The one cup I ordered was fine. Nice blacks and nice print, if you can call it that. All in all it was not awful, but I am not excited about them either. Certainly not better than the next cornerstone printshop.
The one threadless shirt I ordered years ago had a much better quality (cotton & print).

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

The Sexual Shiite posted:

A buddy of mine rummage sales as a hobby, knows I collect transformers. He picked this up for a dollar, only asked for a dollar. I argued him up to 10. Only pieces missing are the gun and gun mounting clip. The figure has a crack, but it's in amazing condition overall, for what it cost.

loving JetFire, drat that's bad-rear end. Nice find.

I also haven't seen Get Out yet, but I'd like to. I bought some pizza Friday night. It wasn't very good.

Tea Bone
Feb 18, 2011

I'm going for gasps.

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

redbubble.com trip report: Took over two weeks to ship from different European vendor's to Germany (Swiss, Finland and a third country actually). Shirts are flimsy with a not-so-high quality print. They smelled awful (but maybe that's normal, I don't know) and the cotton does not feel very nice. Stickers all have a white border (that was expected though) and are okay. Black is a dark grey though and there's lots of dithering. The one cup I ordered was fine. Nice blacks and nice print, if you can call it that. All in all it was not awful, but I am not excited about them either. Certainly not better than the next cornerstone printshop.
The one threadless shirt I ordered years ago had a much better quality (cotton & print).

I've not ordered from them in years but the smell is normal, it's the ink or whatever they use to seal the ink after printing. A run through the wash will clear it. Do they not print on American Apparel shirts anymore? I always thought they had the edge over other shirt printing sites because of that. Threadless shirts are great quality (as are DesignByHumans.com) but as far as I'm aware Redbubble print on demand and let anyone upload any design, whereas Threadless is curated and they only sell limited runs of each design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Zahi posted:

Pcos Bill and the people he trolls are the best part of this thread (and sometimes I see something I want to buy)

It really is. It's like watching idiots repeatedly touching an electric fence.