Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Possible GOAT LT Anthony Munoz and his hosed up finger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apbFv3OmAv8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

John Brown posted:

However, I was really impressed with him later in the season and in the playoff loss to GB.

Dak was really good in halves late in the season. He would start really bad, and get better as the game went on.

It's why I said that Romo may not have beaten Green Bay, but the game would have been more competitive in the first two quarters if he'd been QB at the time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

well well well

https://twitter.com/brickwallblitz/status/865761609599397888

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

hard hitting analysis from world renowned qb evaluator @brickwallblitz

I'm the 14 spots between Sam Bradford and Kirk Cousins

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I kept thinking cam newton wasn't on the list at all

i didn't check third :stare:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Refreshing honesty when it's not the fake news liberal biased media who hate that Lauren has an AR15

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
This dude rated Kapernick above Carr so yeah, seems legit.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

If you want to follow an idiot who occasionally makes things on MSPaint I'm right here.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Philip Rivers is good

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Spoeank posted:

hard hitting analysis from world renowned qb evaluator @brickwallblitz

I'm the 14 spots between Sam Bradford and Kirk Cousins
He rates Mike "The Bears have already drafted my replacement" Glennon above Cousins. And Carson Palmer above Cousins. And Tyrod. :psyduck:
Was this list done draft lottery-style or something?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

spot on about Carson Wentz though

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Glennon isn't number one. loving worthless list

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Low Desert Punk posted:

Glennon ranked higher than andey. loving worthless list

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Sam Bradford at 11 lmao

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Kessler confirmed better than Cousins, Flacco and Wentz. Print the shirts.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Stafford ranked at 18 because of "extremely sloppy play and decision making"? Has this guy actually watched a Lions game in the past four years?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Has this guy actually watched football in the past four years?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
that guy talked himself into a top 10 slot for tannehill and not a single fins poster has said print the shirts yet

is that meme passé now? I dunno. andey.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm also the tacit admission that he doesn't know how to evaluate rookie QBs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GUYS

quote:

ESPN Jets reporter Rich Cimini spoke to a scout who was "taken aback" by how many "off-target" passes Christian Hackenberg threw in pregame warmups last season.

Hackenberg didn't see the field as a rookie, telling given his second-round draft status and the miserable play of Ryan Fitzpatrick and Bryce Petty. The Jets are having an open competition at quarterback, but Hackenberg is a long shot to overtake Josh McCown and Petty. New York's decision to draft Hackenberg 51st overall was one of the worst picks in recent memory.

lol he can't even warmup

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Spoeank posted:

I'm also the tacit admission that he doesn't know how to evaluate rookie QBs

well yeah

how can you evaluate a rookie on their NFL play when they haven't actually played in the NFL?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

well yeah

how can you evaluate a rookie on their NFL play when they haven't actually played in the NFL?

because he breaks it down to stuff like pocket presence, arm strength, ability to look off defenders when he gives his reasons. Those are all inherent traits that anybody who wants to make a ranking of players would be able to project to the next level. Or at least go out on a limb about a player.

He's just bullshitting a list and backfilling reasons.

I mean the dude says Cam Newton threads needles and Mike Glennon has been out of the league.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

also every time I read that loving list I need to close my eyes for like 30 seconds to restore my vision

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

also every time I read that loving list I need to close my eyes for like 30 seconds to restore my vision

So it's not just me lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm Sam Bradford better than Matt Ryan.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Mike Glennon is gonna do some DAMAGE.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

a patagonian cavy posted:

that guy talked himself into a top 10 slot for tannehill and not a single fins poster has said print the shirts yet

is that meme passé now? I dunno. andey.

Ehud posted the drat thing. Didn't seem necessary.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We've got some OTAs coming up this week, hopefully something funny happens so we don't need to talk about a funny hot take QB ranking.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'm Top 10 Quarterback Marcus Mariota.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers are moving the last of their poo poo out of Chargers Park in San Diego, so I should go take a picture of the building before they take down the San Diego Chargers sign

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
He's spot on about Rivers though.

Flacco's way loving better than 27th lol. He's a good QB, you just need a running game to get the most out of his deep passing ability and the Ravens haven't really had that for the last couple years for reasons outside of his control.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

because he breaks it down to stuff like pocket presence, arm strength, ability to look off defenders when he gives his reasons. Those are all inherent traits that anybody who wants to make a ranking of players would be able to project to the next level. Or at least go out on a limb about a player.

He's just bullshitting a list and backfilling reasons.

I mean the dude says Cam Newton threads needles and Mike Glennon has been out of the league.

Cam does thread needles. He just does it at a bajillion miles an hour and not with touch.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Probably Magic posted:

I'm Top 10 Quarterback Marcus Mariota.

Two years away from saying this unironically

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers are moving the last of their poo poo out of Chargers Park in San Diego, so I should go take a picture of the building before they take down the San Diego Chargers sign

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Carson Wentz is not as good as Trevor Sea Man and Cody Kessler waaaaaah?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Take the Browns fans last home game in the old municipal stadium as an example. TAKE EVERYTHING

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pops Mgee posted:

Ehud posted the drat thing. Didn't seem necessary.

yeah

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Flikken posted:

Take the Browns fans last home game in the old municipal stadium as an example. TAKE EVERYTHING

Raid the tunnels for some of the older cheerleaders. They throw them in the bin after a while but there's still plenty of good cheer left in them. You just got to get to them before they go feral. And don't do this at night. And have an escape route planned.

You may have to temper your expectations a little bit I admit. Like if you hear "we've got sprit!" Just deal with it. Yeah, I know, I know, what the gently caress is sprit? I dunno, but you'll save a bundle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
My owner employs cheerleaders well into their 40s. :c00l:

• Locked thread