Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

like what kinda weak rear end krab is that, is this nigga serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
arent we(gsf) outnumbered between the 3 big blocks, making the whole supercap discussion moot anyway?
maybe im mistaken, idk.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

nex posted:

arent we(gsf) outnumbered between the 3 big blocks, making the whole supercap discussion moot anyway?
maybe im mistaken, idk.

yeah, we gotta get to about 70-80k before we're outnumbering everyone again

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

nex posted:

maybe im mistaken, idk.

Not really, and some members of the various blocks are more useless than others. Darknessdotte is a handy place to point if you are looking for a completely worthless group that only ever owns space on the strength of their ability to kiss rear end.

If we ever invade the north however, can we target blades of grass first? The vulpine family tree needs pruned.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rhymenoserous posted:

If we ever invade the north however, can we target blades of grass first? The vulpine family tree needs pruned.

How'd that whole split happen anyway?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
They reneged on an agreement with Sion.

:commissar:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Why does sion animename have any power still

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
He hasn't for quite some time

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rust Martialis posted:

They reneged on an agreement with Sion.

:commissar:

I meant the whole LAWN Schism, not why BoG we're kicked out of the cool kids (love 2) club.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Xolve posted:

I meant the whole LAWN Schism, not why BoG we're kicked out of the cool kids (love 2) club.

As GSF Diplo to LAWN I got told by both sides that she was crazy and he was strapped in for the ride. (I paraphrase.)

I'm not leaking CD here. But it was clear things could not continue with the Vulpines in charge.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 22, 2017

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Scooter_McCabe posted:

Why do I remember you being a piece of poo poo? That or the free booze from downtown Naptown is really hitting hard tonight. Either way your answer please.

It's probably the puns. Free deadtear.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Xolve posted:

:ullerrm: I was the other diplo assigned to LAWN at the time.

LAWN was having systemic internal issues and not showing up to fleets because Eingang Vulpine was (more than) a bit of a neurotic control freak and a carebear on top of that. Basil was a perfectly decent guy, but appeared to have little willingness to push back on Eingang's nutbar ideas. Thoric Frosthammer was a LAWN FC with a loyal following in the alliance who was also a competent manager, and whenever he was online to manage things, we got great fleets from LAWN. If he wasn't, Eingang or one of her toadies would gently caress it up or just do nothing.

After some egregious offense on Eingang's part - I forget what it was, but it was bad and dumb - Corps Diplo got involved. Purely by coincidence, Thoric became the new leader of LAWN a few weeks later. LAWN righted themselves rapidly under his steady hand and have flourished since.

The Vulpines hosed off to NPC Fountain, where they founded Blades of Grass and have, to my knowledge, accomplished little since.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kesper North posted:

What do I have to buy to get a free deadtear?

A non-existent super?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kesper North posted:

Deadtear was restored to modship and sion animename was shunned, idk what the issue is unless you dont want deadtear to probate bad posters in TWR

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Blades of Grass managed to accomplish this neat appearance at fanfest:
https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenComfortableOctopusFailFish

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

orange juche posted:

Deadtear was restored to modship and sion animename was shunned, idk what the issue is unless you dont want deadtear to probate bad posters in TWR

i mean that technically means im unfree

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
hahhah, we are back in delve again?
Who's organising the rent and everything?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i mean that technically means im unfree

:rip:

nex posted:

Blades of Grass managed to accomplish this neat appearance at fanfest:
https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenComfortableOctopusFailFish

What in the gently caress did I just watch?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xolve posted:

:rip:

What in the gently caress did I just watch?

Something that made me ask myself if I really want to spend any time in this game.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

staberind posted:

hahhah, we are back in delve again?
Who's organising the rent and everything?

We have been in delve for a while now.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

necrotic posted:

Yeah, I was around for the taking of Delve pt 1, was generally useless, but enjoyed it.
I just have not been in EVE for a good long while, got a mail about f2p and wondered whats new.
last time I came in I hung out with Groon I think, some shower of paranoid mambabies or other.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kesper North posted:

:ullerrm: I was the other diplo assigned to LAWN at the time.

LAWN was having systemic internal issues and not showing up to fleets because Eingang Vulpine was (more than) a bit of a neurotic control freak and a carebear on top of that. Basil was a perfectly decent guy, but appeared to have little willingness to push back on Eingang's nutbar ideas. Thoric Frosthammer was a LAWN FC with a loyal following in the alliance who was also a competent manager, and whenever he was online to manage things, we got great fleets from LAWN. If he wasn't, Eingang or one of her toadies would gently caress it up or just do nothing.

After some egregious offense on Eingang's part - I forget what it was, but it was bad and dumb - Corps Diplo got involved. Purely by coincidence, Thoric became the new leader of LAWN a few weeks later. LAWN righted themselves rapidly under his steady hand and have flourished since.

The Vulpines hosed off to NPC Fountain, where they founded Blades of Grass and have, to my knowledge, accomplished little since.

During the fountain invasion I was doing some SC work and trying to stop TEST's well known fleet cyno dude at the time (I forgot his name, always flew a nullified tengu to bridge their fleets in) from getting into a system that the TCU was ticking over on, we had turned him back a few times because we had littered the gate with cans and wrecks at the standard decloak ranges, entre Eingang Vulpine who jumped into my op channel and started ordering my fleet around, and literally dropped a "You had better listen to me I'm a diplo" line when I told her to gently caress off, that we were busy, and I was in all the channels I needed to be in if someone wanted me to move legit (No one knew why she felt the need to flounce in and order someone around, sooo).

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Rhymenoserous posted:

During the fountain invasion I was doing some SC work and trying to stop TEST's well known fleet cyno dude at the time (I forgot his name, always flew a nullified tengu to bridge their fleets in) from getting into a system that the TCU was ticking over on, we had turned him back a few times because we had littered the gate with cans and wrecks at the standard decloak ranges, entre Eingang Vulpine who jumped into my op channel and started ordering my fleet around, and literally dropped a "You had better listen to me I'm a diplo" line when I told her to gently caress off, that we were busy, and I was in all the channels I needed to be in if someone wanted me to move legit (No one knew why she felt the need to flounce in and order someone around, sooo).

Better do what I say, or I'm gonna pull space rank on you!

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.

necrotic posted:

Back in Delve? With Blood Raider loot?

Maybe it's time for me to come off vacation?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

staberind posted:

some shower of paranoid mambabies or other.

You're really going to have to narrow that down some goon friend

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

Kesper North posted:

Thoric became the new leader of LAWN a few weeks later. LAWN righted themselves rapidly under his steady hand and have flourished since.

If you leave out the part where they lost almost all of their members after evacuating from the north.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

pubbies pulling space rank is probably the most incredibly lol thing in eve

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

ChickenWing posted:

pubbies pulling space rank is probably the most incredibly lol thing in eve

Right up there with a Toronto Goon meet expecting more than three people

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

Back in Delve? With Blood Raider loot?

Maybe it's time for me to come off vacation?

Yep, Blood Raiders are being farmed. Strenuously.

It'll depend on what you value as "loot" though. Some things have changed.

* Officers are now on steroids and require capital ships to reliably take down. Also, direkkktorvision no longer works; giving someone Junior Accountant lets them take money, or something like that. It's dumb.

* Salvage values have changed considerably. Blood Raider salvage is actually pretty mediocre right now. Hopefully the new Refinery structures will change that, but who knows.

* Relic and data sites now have a hacking minigame. You can live your dream of being JeffK IRL. Relic sites are worth doing, data sites are sort of a lottery ticket.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Rust Martialis posted:

Right up there with a Toronto Goon meet expecting more than three people

Technically our average is 4.

It's just that the fourth is never the same person

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Xolve posted:

Better do what I say, or I'm gonna pull space rank on you!

She didn't have any space rank to pull, which is why I sent her packing. That was always her problem, she overreached her position constantly.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Clerical Terrors posted:

If you leave out the part where they lost almost all of their members after evacuating from the north.

That was after I stopped playing so, yeah, I leave that out :shrug:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

As GSF Diplo to LAWN I got told by both sides that she was crazy and he was strapped in for the ride. (I paraphrase.)

I'm not leaking CD here. But it was clear things could not continue with the Vulpines in charge.

loving CD leaker #kicked

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Someone should tell these guys that fofo causes lag. GM Sunshine shan't be pleased

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

that image trips SA's hotlink filter

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

No syndic just doesnt know how to use image tags

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I used the bbcode popup thing blame the awful app devs not me

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Blaming the devs is conveniently my day job now too :toot:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Syndic Thrass posted:

Someone should tell these guys that fofo causes lag. GM Sunshine shan't be pleased

Good times :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Where the gently caress do items you hit deliver to "some character" go?

• Locked thread