Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

The nation of Ireland is illegitimate and it's hosed up how they do Palestine

Israel has a right to exist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

I don't think the Western world is ready for it to have been a Sikh. There would be SO MUCH explaining to do

I was gonna post something like this except Buddhists but then I googled and :stare:

Turns out lots of Buddhists very much despise Islam. Thought those monks were all chill af

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

RaceBannon posted:

who cares about the reason people terrorize guys - COME ON - its bad to even talk about it

excuse me i have whiplash from the latest shooting/racism thread where i needed to laser focus on the race, motivations beliefs and possible prevention of that behavior. By many of the same posters here.

please just tell me what to think.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 23, 2017

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

RaceBannon posted:

who cares about the reason people terrorize guys - COME ON - its bad to even talk about it

I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason why 20 little girls from Manchester at a concert had to be blown up. And once D&D work out what it is, I'm sure they'll be in here telling all of us why we're it.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

935 posted:

Yeah, too bad though about the other dozens of people that got their eyeballs and genitals shredded by nails, hell yeah lol

Some people pay good money for that kind of thing and they got it for free.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Its too bad we didn't each change our profile pics to flags and talk about the dead kids because maybe it would have stopped this weeks latest terrorist attack. jk get out of here you virtue signaling gaywads unless you step up to the toxxbox. Two men enter, one man and 19 less children leave.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mackers posted:

I was gonna post something like this except Buddhists but then I googled and :stare:

Turns out lots of Buddhists very much despise Islam. Thought those monks were all chill af

Every religion is dangerous

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Mackers posted:

Buddhists are merking Muslims like woah in Myanmar / Burma

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

RaceBannon posted:

It's soooo racist of you to wonder about why 19 people were murdered in a terrorist attack

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Glenn Quebec posted:

Buddhists are merking Muslims like woah in Myanmar / Burma

good

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

walgreenslatino posted:

It's soooo racist of you to wonder about why 19 people were murdered in a terrorist attack

We may never know their motivations

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Why has no on considered that maybe they deserved it?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Raider posted:

19 people died, its sad. does anyone have anything else to add to this line item?

Your banned.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Luxury Communism posted:

Israel has a right to exist!

And it's Hillary's turn to be President!

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
But for real laughs aside folks do the DnD posters have some sort of hosed up mental illness?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

walgreenslatino posted:

satire is usually something more absurd than the target being mocked, this is just literally repeating what they say

Who?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Every religion is dangerous

Patriotism is pretty rad.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

What's the over-under on it being either a home brewed incel lone wolf alt righter or a legit stereo typed unibrow brown person isis terrorist??

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Glenn Quebec posted:

What's the over-under on it being either a home brewed incel lone wolf alt righter or a legit stereo typed unibrow brown person isis terrorist??

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

They've only confirmed 19 dead and those numbers usually include the shooter bomber so take solace in the fact that it was probably only 18 young girls.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i am the broke brain moron who thinks referring to a violent sect of a religion is racism

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Your banned.

im with the banned

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

chemosh6969 posted:

And it's Hillary's turn to be President!

#notmypresident

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Patriotism is pretty rad.

Nope it's bad too

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nooneofconsequence posted:

They've only confirmed 19 dead and those numbers usually include the shooter bomber so take solace in the fact that it was probably only 18 young girls.

wgat if the bomber was a young girl

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mackers posted:

bruh buddhists light themselves on fire

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

The answer is 19

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I just checked the dnd thread (for the first time ever) and yea "we dont know it was a bomb" is still the ~~correct~~ opinion as of like 10 minutes ago.

It owns.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im headed on down to starbucks to buy an ariana grande

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Harald posted:

im headed on down to starbucks to buy an ariana grande

Don't touch that son, it's an IED

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I just checked the dnd thread (for the first time ever) and yea "we dont know it was a bomb" is still the ~~correct~~ opinion as of like 10 minutes ago.

It owns.

im much more interested in TCC's take on this honestly

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Raider posted:

im with the banned

I meant the bomber.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Zahi posted:

But for real laughs aside folks do the DnD posters have some sort of hosed up mental illness?

End stage liberalism

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

im much more interested in TCC's take on this honestly

What's Pet Island's take on all this?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There's one guy running a bunch of accounts all pulling this poo poo. He's not even subtle, his bots all retweeted the same Xbox UK post earlier today.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luxury Communism posted:

What's Pet Island's take on all this?

i hope no animals were harmed! :ohdear:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

hell, same

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

EL BROMANCE posted:

There's one guy running a bunch of accounts all pulling this poo poo. He's not even subtle, his bots all retweeted the same Xbox UK post earlier today.

what do they get out of a bunch of RTs? I dont twitter

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

what if they deserved it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It's really cool how people in this bad thread are speculating about the attacker's ethnicity for literally no valid reason as opposed to maybe discussing the 19+ dead concert attendees and how sad it is.

• Locked thread