Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Lone wolf white guy: What do you mean "don't get political"? We need gun control now!
Any other perp: Now's not the time to be discussing politics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snatch Duster posted:

mods will ban you because its supposed to be serious, so no trolling. Also, you can't post there if you aren't a hilltard or communist.

Also, disagreeing with people is considered trolling

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Cubone posted:

breaking: a bigger explosion at the Ariana Venti show

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Code Jockey posted:

so really though is it okay to troll d&d and if not, why not, because holy poo poo

Who gives a poo poo? Post where you want friend

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

actually the iraq war was an illegal war by america based on nothing but lies

but fact remains, it made the entire region a lot worse and chaotic and due to proximity, europe is paying for it more than america atm

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

right minded people should avoid dnd because life is too short

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ariana Venti: 20 dead, many more injured

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I wanna hear snatch dusters patented and foolproof plan for beating terrorism lol

kill everyone that is one? my people made the mistake of letting europeans have land and not killing them right when they got off them boats.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

smug n stuff posted:

I am genuinely curious what you mean by this.

Ok, I'm an idiot. But my understanding of luke and matthew is that it's on a more personal level and doesn't apply to national policy/defense.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Luxury Communism posted:

Lone wolf white guy: What do you mean "don't get political"? We need gun control now!
Any other perp: Now's not the time to be discussing politics!

"It's always a white guy doing these mass shootings :smug:"

"What? You can't generalize about a terrorism, stop being a racist!"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fartbox posted:

actually the iraq war was an illegal war by america based on nothing but lies

but fact remains, it made the entire region a lot worse and chaotic and due to proximity, europe is paying for it more than america atm

Lies? But CNN, the Washington Post, Time Magazine, and the New York Times all reported it was true, that they had WMDs, and that Saddam was The New Hitler?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lies? But CNN, the Washington Post, Time Magazine, and the New York Times all reported it was true, that they had WMDs, and that Saddam was The New Hitler?

MSM wouldn't lie

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

reminder that one hillary rodham clinton voted in favor of the iraq war

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fartbox posted:

we did fight back against terrorism, it was called the Iraq war, it lasted over a decade, and it made everything a lot worse - especially for europe

I thought it was the poo poo Obama/Clinton did in syria/libya/pakistan/etc? Are all the immigrants in the UK from Iraq?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Raider posted:

“It's time for the United States to start thinking of Iraq as a business opportunity,"  -- Hillary Rodham Clinton

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

spacetoaster posted:

I thought it was the poo poo Obama/Clinton did in syria/libya/pakistan/etc? Are all the immigrants in the UK from Iraq?

Poland, actually

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Snatch Duster posted:

kill everyone that is one?

Seems to be going well for the last few presidents who thought the same thing, I'm sure drone striking stuff will get us there eventually

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Seems to be going well for the last few presidents who thought the same thing, I'm sure drone striking stuff will get us there eventually

you also left out the other part of my solution, don't let them move here.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Blue Raider posted:

Listen, friend: it was her turn.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Yes, I'm sure the parents whose little girls were dismantled by nails will be doing exactly that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fanatic posted:

Yes, I'm sure the parents whose little girls were dismantled by nails will be doing exactly that

It's sad that they died but there was nothing we could do about it. We just need to accept that a certain number of people are going to die every month from terrorism, and that it's ok.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

you also left out the other part of my solution, don't let them move here.

Them? Brown people? Muslims? How do you spot a terrorist, is it in the whites of their eyes?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
If, after suffering political violence, you

A.) Become a gun grabber
"We all need to listen to this heartfelt and touching story"

B.) Become a conservative
"So sad to see someone deluded by their own grief!"

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
reminder that after 9/11 George Bush said to the USA "go about your business or else the terrorists win"

so that guy was literally suggesting what Dubya did, gg morans

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Them? Brown people? Muslims? How do you spot a terrorist, is it in the whites of their eyes?

The people you are bombing or consider your country the Great Satan/Devil/etc. Pretty simple actually.

Forgive me, for I am just a noble savage, but I am against all forms of immigration to North America (except indigenous Mexicans).

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

reminder that after 9/11 George Bush said to the USA "go about your business or else the terrorists win"

so that guy was literally suggesting what Dubya did, gg morans

Yeah and he never drone striked brown people or invaded the middle east so we should keep doing it cuz it's working so well

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

The people you are bombing. Pretty simple actually.

Forgive me, for I am just a noble savage, but I am against all forms of immigration to North America (except indigenous Mexicans).

pretty weird for a person of nomadic descent to be against migration but hey this is the marketplace of ideas

Yeah and he never drone striked brown people or invaded the middle east so we should keep doing it cuz it's working so well

oh well you got me there I guess it's time to stop all that I'm sure they'll get bored eventually

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

The people you are bombing or consider your country the Great Satan/Devil/etc. Pretty simple actually.

Hahaha can't even answer the question

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

(except indigenous Mexicans).

Pretty sure mexican is a spanish (the original white man) word.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

pretty weird for a person of nomadic descent to be against migration but hey this is the marketplace of ideas

(He's 1/64th Cherokee and lily white)

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the real trick i think is to hang up the bush-era notion that everybody needs democracy. its pretty clear that a lot of populations cant handle it and can only function under a despot

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Hahaha can't even answer the question

it wasn't a question???

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

spacetoaster posted:

Pretty sure mexican is a spanish (the original white man) word.

Actually the Mexica is the name for one of the ruling Aztec peoples

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

it wasn't a question???

Its literally a question how loving dumb are you lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Immigration and migration are different.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually the Mexica is the name for one of the ruling Aztec peoples

correct

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

Immigration and migration are different.

and a nomadic lifestyle is neither

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

E: are these people real? It's like a characterure of a villian.

Professor of Cats fucked around with this message at 06:12 on May 23, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm 50% native. My tribe is in the PNW, we were not disgusting plains natives, migrating with the buffalo herds.

Aztland will rise again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Its literally a question how loving dumb are you lol

It's not because you're phrasing it in a way that makes me believe you're incredulous that Islamic extremism exists. This leads me to believe that any answer you get that isn't "do nothing, there's no problem here" will just make you ask a dumber question.

Posts like yours are pretty transparent in TYOOL 2017

• Locked thread