Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it was nice how we didn't even manage one page of "hmm sucks these kids died" before the wanking over exterminating every muslim began

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm legit disgusted to see people in this thread talking badly about Islam, especially when you consider all the great things it brought to mankind like uh...

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

These young men radicalize because they believe they have nothing to lose, which isn’t quite correct. Hold their entire families as collateral if they fail to report them to the authorities.

Yeah, shits hosed up. What are you going to do about it? The solution isn't as easy as "stop them from coming into my country". Terrorists don't have any borders.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm legit disgusted to see people in this thread talking badly about Islam, especially when you consider all the great things it brought to mankind like uh...

Algebra.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Creamed Cormp posted:

Math

Hard liquor

Eyeliner

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

brexit will let us escape Eurostan and then we'll repeal the human rights act and then we'll be safe

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oh you mean that thing they took from the Indians? ahah lol thanks for trying

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
it's absolutely impossible that Trump was behind this attack seeing as he was thousands of miles away.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

XMNN posted:

it was nice how we didn't even manage one page of "hmm sucks these kids died" before the wanking over exterminating every muslim began

Ounce of prevention vs pound of cure

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

oh you mean that thing they took from the Indians? ahah lol thanks for trying

No, I mean the literal field of mathematics they invented. While Christianity was going through a dark age Islam was going through a period of enlightenment.

Manifest Despair
Aug 20, 2008
I can empathize with teh bomber I wouldn't mind exploding my load of biological matter all over ariana grande's face either lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Maya Fey posted:

just told the cab driver to go back to islamistan and i feel safer already

I did some research mate, and I'm afraid Islamistan is the old name for the place, it's like an Istanbul/Constantople deal

It's been called Agrabah for quite some time now

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Out of Band II posted:

it's absolutely impossible that Trump was behind this attack seeing as he was thousands of miles away.

Selling arms that will probably end up with ISIS in one form or another.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Bareback Werewolf posted:

No, I mean the literal field of mathematics they invented. While Christianity was going through a dark age Islam was going through a period of enlightenment.

The only enlightenment muslims seem to be going through now is enlightening the fuses on their bomb vests lol

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

While Christianity was going through a dark age Islam was going through a period of enlightenment.

Please educate yourself, this is beyond embarassing.

"but the islams gave us algebra" *I weeped, as I was scraping the remains of my daughter of the concrete*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sorry England but we need someone to hold all the subcontinenters trying to leave their enormous countries. It's ok though! More people die from cae accidents every year. So ban cars too and you'll be good. Thanks for taking one for the team, England

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Selling arms that will probably end up with ISIS in one form or another.

like comparing the ocean to rain you can't possibly connect two different things to one single process!!!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Out of Band II posted:

good thing he never touched a magical orb that grants wishes then :rolleyes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr.Tophat posted:

I did some research mate, and I'm afraid Islamistan is the old name for the place, it's like an Istanbul/Constantople deal

Which is exactly why they can't go back to Islamistan, even if you tell them to.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

"but the islams gave us algebra" *I weeped, as I was scraping the remains of my daughter of the concrete*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FactsAreUseless posted:

Which is exactly why they can't go back to Islamistan, even if you tell them to.

It's barbaric but hey it's home

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Creamed Cormp posted:

This is an insane response, but I also want to point out that generally there are people in charge of that, it's not like a thing where the cops call and say "hey, your kid left a real mess out here, get a spatula and get to work!"

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Sorry England but we need someone to hold all the subcontinenters trying to leave their enormous countries. It's ok though! More people die from cae accidents every year. So ban cars too and you'll be good. Thanks for taking one for the team, England

Ban all cars except minis, that way every road will become dodge 'ems and everyone will be singing, "This is the self-preservation soc-i-ety" and anyone who doesn't sing it in a proper English accent is the enemy and will be driven off the road

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am a friend to Agrabah, that sultan is alright, even if he abuses animals from time to time, I am happy to obfuscate for the guy

wait poo poo have I been radicalized already???

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals written about 825, was principally responsible for spreading the Hindu–Arabic numeral system throughout the Middle East and Europe."

why do you even bother proving my point lmao, stop getting all your historical knowledge from facebook clickbait

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr.Tophat posted:

I am a friend to Agrabah, that sultan is alright, even if he abuses animals from time to time, I am happy to obfuscate for the guy

wait poo poo have I been radicalized already???
I dunno, would you touch anything but the lamp?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Creamed Cormp posted:

why do you even bother proving my point lmao, stop getting all your historical knowledge from facebook clickbait
:ironicat:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Creamed Cormp posted:

"On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals written about 825, was principally responsible for spreading the Hindu–Arabic numeral system throughout the Middle East and Europe."

The dude's name is Al-jabr that should at least give you a hint.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I dunno, would you touch anything but the lamp?

I have developed a strategy for such an event

*places left hand to scratch balls*

*places right hand to scratch arse*

Although I fear that the cave would crush me, for my strategy is a wonder unto itself and it would want to add to it's collection

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Yeah, shits hosed up. What are you going to do about it? The solution isn't as easy as "stop them from coming into my country". Terrorists don't have any borders.

that's like saying gun control doesn't work because bad guys will always get their hands on weapons either way

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The dude's name is Al-jabr that should at least give you a hint.
I don't think creamed cormp wants any of your jibr jabr.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Out of Band II posted:

like comparing the ocean to rain you can't possibly connect two different things to one single process!!!

ocean of piss made from a rain of piss

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*torso full of shrapnel, left arm blown of, right leg severed at the knee in the explosion, I struggle for air as my lungs slowly fill with blood. I manage to grab my cellphone and even though life is quickly esqcaping from me I connect to the something awful dot com forums. I start a new thread as my vision gets blurry*

"rember islam gav us algbra"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Where was "i kicked burning terrorist so hard in balls that i tore a tendon in my foot" guy during all of this??

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Mr.Tophat posted:

there they cut off your ear if they don't like your face :ohdear:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
New video from the concert :nms: https://youtu.be/gUsJXwE73QU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
authoritarian measures would do a lot to stop islamic terrorism, i think, but to be effective you'd want to be like china: strict controls on immigration and state control over communications + internet. not sure the pepe boys would be fans of the latter though

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I thought Trump Solved Terrorism by sucking up to the Saudis and opening that fancy new terrorism mission control that looked like a call center mashed up with JJ Abrams Star Trek :confused:

Did he even say "Radical Islamic Terrorism?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

and then the mongols sacked baghdad along with much of rest of the middle east and gradually the roles got reversed

• Locked thread