Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

So is the Islamic community and religious leaders rushing to denounce this attack yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
If only there were some sort of venn diagram...

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

DrPlump posted:

I thought fixing toxic masculinity was feminisms job.

Let's not talk about the religion that actively encourages that outlook, though.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You break laws all the time, everyday. Your society's obsession with laws, crime and punishment is part of the reason the world is so hosed

Islam on the other hand isn't a collection of vague retard laws for every detail of ones life

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

unpacked robinhood posted:

Dnd in full dnd mode

When that Somalian stabbed people at Ohio State, they claimed it was motivated by islamophobia and seasonal depression

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

walgreenslatino posted:

When that Somalian stabbed people at Ohio State, they claimed it was motivated by islamophobia and seasonal depression

This attack was seasonal depression. That season just happened to be Ramadan

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

unpacked robinhood posted:

Islam on the other hand isn't a collection of vague retard laws for every detail of ones life

Your lovely laws and beliefs are no different than their lovely laws and beliefs :ssh:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Your lovely laws and beliefs are no different than their lovely laws and beliefs :ssh:

Lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

iirc dd still gives money to kurdish terrorists

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

new phone who dis posted:

Let's not talk about the religion that actively encourages that outlook, though.

So, all of them?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

*blows up a concert full of teenage girls and moms*

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

OctaviusBeaver posted:

This attack was seasonal depression. That season just happened to be Ramadan

lol

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

orly

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

lmao

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Racism and alienation, in conjunction with toxic masculinity, under the supervision of /pol/, are forcing young muslim men to go into engineering in a fiendish plot to radicalize infrastructure!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Murdering the kuffar is to be praised.
vs.
Murdering people is illegal

Um sorry but I just don't see a difference????

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Stupid religious people in this country voted for a literally retarded president. That is arguably more damaging than ISIS's exploding retards.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

My laws consider women and gays as human beings

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

My laws consider women and gays as human beings

Oh yea sure

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

Stupid religious people in this country voted for a literally retarded president. That is arguably more damaging than ISIS's exploding retards.

o word?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Feminasty Slut posted:

So, all of them?

you are correct and it's high time we start kicking religion out

stamp a boot on all their necks

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

do you have any shame dude lol

edit:

"I believe gays and women are equal citizens and deserve equal rights. MY laws, while not perfect, should and mostly do reflect that, and treat them as human beings"

"lol sure :rolleyes:"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

walgreenslatino posted:

Murdering the kuffar is to be praised.
vs.
Murdering people is illegal

Um sorry but I just don't see a difference????

Murdering people is basically legal in the US :confused:

Or are you in some other country

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

you are insane my guy lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

oh god D&D is leaking again

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

well in most muslim countries being gay carries the literal death penalty (and this is often enforced by the local community).

In the US a redneck may get a little wasted and mutter human being.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Only if you're the DNC

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

You know what sounds smart? Saying the truth is in the middle. Can't go wrong

stump collector
May 28, 2007

DrPlump posted:

Stay with me on this one: Racist water

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

well in most muslim countries being gay carries the literal death penalty (and this is often enforced by the local community).

Naw they're trying to bring it over here too, Orlando wasn't even a year ago man

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

YEah but...The Crusades. :smuggo:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Salon had an article about the attack being due to the patriarchy but now I can't find it :tinfoil:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Hahahahahah

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yes my dude you're insane, sorry :(

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

oh god D&D is leaking again

I think DnD sucks btw, but he white straight Christian cheerleading is pretty pathetic tbh

Also saying the US is a bastion of progressivism and civil rights when it's the sole reason why humanity has no future is pretty lol worthy

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I have no posts

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I think DnD sucks btw, but he white straight Christian cheerleading is pretty pathetic tbh

Also saying the US is a bastion of progressivism and civil rights when it's the sole reason why humanity has no future is pretty lol worthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n0BVg_NuM

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

The US is literally a bastion of progressiveness and civil rights

There are still parts of the world where slavery is not only legal but actively practiced and gays are thrown off buildings and rape laws punish the victim by stoning them to death

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

All religions are poo poo. Islam is just the liquid, burning, bowl cramping, hangover-diarrhea poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

pretty hosed up that you're a bigot towards straight, white Christians my dude

try to have less hate in your heart, you can't just blame an entire race and/or religion for the ills of a few :smug:

• Locked thread