Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I think DnD sucks btw, but he white straight Christian cheerleading is pretty pathetic tbh

Also saying the US is a bastion of progressivism and civil rights when it's the sole reason why humanity has no future is pretty lol worthy

It is though, by comparison. Like unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

The US is literally a bastion of progressiveness and civil rights

There are still parts of the world where slavery is not only legal but actively practiced and gays are thrown off buildings and rape laws punish the victim by stoning them to death

The only thing preventing that from happening here in the US again are people you consider loony liberals, hth

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

pretty hosed up that you're a bigot towards straight, white Christians my dude

try to have less hate in your heart, you can't just blame an entire race and/or religion for the ills of a few :smug:

I'm sorry I hurt your fragile white ego

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The point I'm trying to make is that stupid loving Trump voters are worse than ISIS suicide bombers and probably more retarded too.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Now you all might be wondering how the attack in Manchester came to happen, but to understand that we must first talk about *squanders dramatic effect by taking an agonizingly long time writing on the chalkboard* T H E B R I T I S H R A J

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

oh god D&D is leaking again

It's like if the bombings aren't bad enough, try to stop the influx of bomber apologists.

Someone post the bus jpg. again pls

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

I'm sorry I hurt your fragile white ego

nah man I'm good, I love being a cracker rear end white boy and I go through life carefree and happy

it loving owns

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

The only thing preventing that from happening here in the US again are people you consider loony liberals, hth

wow didnt know republican's platform is they love slavery and want gay people dead and the summary execution of rape victims. Thanks for the insight.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Do you genuinely believe that Black Lives Matter, TERFs and Antifa are the only thing holding back people from throwing gays off buildings, raping children, and the return of slave plantations?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

wow didnt know republican's platform is they love slavery and want gay people dead and the summary execution of rape victims. Thanks for the insight.

In what universe do you live in where white Americans aren't flying confederate flags everywhere everyday and yearning for the "good old days" and trying to get creationism taught in public schools

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

It makes sense if you're morally bankrupt enough to draw an equivalency between like, conversion therapy and throwing gay people off roofs

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

Do you genuinely believe that Black Lives Matter, TERFs and Antifa are the only thing holding back people from throwing gays off buildings and raping children?

Pfffft hahahahahah

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

if only the liberals had been more racist this could all have been avoided

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Feminasty Slut posted:

The point I'm trying to make is that stupid loving Trump voters are worse than ISIS suicide bombers and probably more retarded too.

you should seek professional mental help dude

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

In what universe do you live in where white Americans aren't flying confederate flags everywhere everyday and yearning for the "good old days" and trying to get creationism taught in public schools

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Fun fact: There is more to America than just Klan rallies

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The confederate flag looks loving cool though, like why do you think the nazi flag is so popular in Japan and poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pawl posted:

Yes, we also have Denny's.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Remember that episode of Mad Men where the agency found out Sal was gay and so they threw him off the Chrysler Building?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

He already covered those in his post.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
if only people came up with more hyperbolic strawmen all of this could have been avoided

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

America is the proud home of 5 guys.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

the trump tutelage posted:

Remember that episode of Mad Men where the agency found out Sal was gay and so they threw him off the Chrysler Building?

what about that episode of Happy Days when the Fonz got mad at some non-Christians so he blew up Arnold's with a truck bomb

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

you should seek professional mental help dude

You should seek a euthanologist.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jukebox Hero posted:

You should seek a euthanologist.

MODS

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My gripe with suicidal muslims is they'll never know the 72 virgins things isn't real, because they don't exist anymore after the explosion

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
The trumpies egos are bruised so they're retreating to sarcasm

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

VikingSkull posted:

what about that episode of Happy Days when the Fonz got mad at some non-Christians so he blew up Arnold's with a truck bomb

I'm partial to the episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Will Smith was executed by the local caliph for the crime of being not muslim

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Jukebox Hero posted:

I think you'll find that regular posters in GBS don't really have to retreat to sarcasm as we already wallow in it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Legally we can't perform euthanasia.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Jukebox Hero posted:

I guess you come from bizzaro world where being proven right bruises ones ego?

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pawl posted:

The US is literally a bastion of progressiveness and civil rights

There are still parts of the world where slavery is not only legal but actively practiced and gays are thrown off buildings and rape laws punish the victim by stoning them to death
Were you dropped on your head as a child
Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

Yfw under the threat of punishment prisoners are forced to do free labor

The state does all of this, slavery didn't go away.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

So, all of them?

Yep.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Lmao keep pretending your "orderly and lawful" society isn't chomping at the bit to creat a white Christian-led global nuclear holocaust

all hail SS-18 Satan may his passage cleanse the Earth

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

My gripe with suicidal muslims is they'll never know the 72 virgins things isn't real, because they don't exist anymore after the explosion

Even if you could prove it to them they would just become incels and continue the attacks.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

maker posted:

Yfw the us prison system locks up more people per capita than any other country.

Yfw there's more blacks in prison now than there were blacks enslaved at the start of the civil war

None of that affects me though. :shrug:

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Jukebox Hero posted:

maker posted:

Are all of you prepared to say, unequivocally and without condition, that the non-Israel parts of the Middle East are massively (not sort of close, but hugely) more terrible than anything the United States does?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

FactsAreUseless posted:

Legally we can't perform euthanasia.

legally you shouldn't protect child molestors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Your lovely laws and beliefs are no different than their lovely laws and beliefs :ssh:

Post-Modernism is garbage.

• Locked thread