Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Terrific Accident posted:

A muslim man exploded and killed 22 people. I don't think this was good to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

Shh, don't let the people who were arguing that the United States is as bad as Isis hear you or they'll try to be be condescending and witty but instead look retarded and loopy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Post itt everytime you lol at islam

lol Islam's hosed

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pawl posted:

The fact that he is a radicalized native born citizen is even worse holy poo poo what is wrong with these people :psyduck:

So, realistically, what is the solution? And I should clarify I don't really mean with future immigration, but with Muslims in the U.K./US/wherever that are already citizens of those countries l, including those whose families have been there for multiple generations.

Nucleic Acids fucked around with this message at 15:56 on May 23, 2017

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Sticks and stones may break my bones but criticisms about an ideology that promotes stoning rape victims and kills gays for the crime of existing are worse than suicide bombers

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
nvm.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Maya Fey posted:

move along nothing to see here

Well you see these nigg* ahem, BLACKS, chose to do these highly illegal drugs so therefore, what is the righteous white man to do

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

They'd fit right in here

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Technically the muslim man's suicide vest exploded

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nucleic Acids posted:

including those whose familJew have been there for multiple generations.i

I'm not sure what's going on here but I like it

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I think putting suicide bombers in prison is a complete waste of time

Maybe the sentence for plotting to be a suicide bomber should be death by explosion in a sealed room

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

move along nothing to see here

Are you saying we should arrest black criminals less or white criminals more?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Toadvine posted:

lol Islam's hosed

two scoops (of nails taped to my vest)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

signalnoise posted:

Maybe the sentence for plotting to be a suicide bomber should be death by explosion in a sealed room

The room should have an exhaust otherwise you have to rebuild it everytime

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's probably the shape of their skulls.

Hmm no I don't think so. It probably *is* caused in large part by a social glamorization of criminality though. You know how white people have aspects of their culture that aren't really very cool or good, and should be criticized and hopefully improved upon? Well, black people are people too!

I want fewer black kids dying at the hands of other black kids, because I am racist, basically.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

I'm not sure what's going on here but I like it

Phone posting - I love it!

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

DrPlump posted:

I don't think a doctor would say this. You have to be smart to be a doctor.
you have to be industrious to be a doctor. smarts are optional, i assure you

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Any other interesting facts re:black people in the UK islaming thread

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The room should have an exhaust otherwise you have to rebuild it everytime

Think of it like a man-sized pressure reactor

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

the trump tutelage posted:

Are you saying we should arrest black criminals less or white criminals more?

This is probably phrased too broadly, like saying you're for "small government" or against "big business" or some poo poo

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I mean, the source of all problems is clear. We just have to put all straight white men into the ovens.
I don't know why you're even discussing this, it seems to be clear as day to me.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this account has 4 followers

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Nucleic Acids posted:

So, realistically, what is the solution? And I should clarify I don't really mean with future immigration, but with Muslims in the U.K./US/wherever that are already citizens of those countries l, including those whose familJew have been there for multiple generations.i

Probably continue to get murdered by their descendants on a regular basis for the next few generations at least. It sucks but what can you do?

The most important thing is to stop making the problem worse by inviting more of them to immigrate.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nerses IV posted:

Think of it like a man-sized pressure reactor

Can we add spices and small vegetables, theorically ?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I slam Islam

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
So what is the solution here, a Muslim ban right? How are we finding out who's a Muslim? What are we doing with then after they're identified?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dylan Roof shot those people because someone called republicans retards online.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Secular Humanist posted:

Hmm no I don't think so. It probably *is* caused in large part by a social glamorization of criminality though. You know how white people have aspects of their culture that aren't really very cool or good, and should be criticized and hopefully improved upon? Well, black people are people too!

I want fewer black kids dying at the hands of other black kids, because I am racist, basically.

Lmao "I'm not racist! I just want fewer black kids to die by putting them all in jail!"

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Are you now, or have you ever been a Muslim?

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

So what is the solution here, a Muslim ban right? How are we finding out who's a Muslim? What are we doing with then after they're identified?

Ban immigration from Muslim majority countries would solve 99% of the problem. Really simple concept.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have Blue posted:

Everyone is allowed to next concert but it is a mandatory bacon event.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

Lemme tell you, if that's TheBad in season 3, I don't even wanna know how he was in Season 2. Or even in Season 1.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
No one sane is saying to kick out or mess with US citizens who are Muslim that'd be straight bananas, man

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Lmao "I'm not racist! I just want fewer black kids to die by putting them all in jail!"

Are you saying you want more blacks to die? That seems messed up my dude.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

So she was just waiting for the right time to do this!? :eyepop:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Ban concerts, obviously

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Have Blue posted:

I think the solution is for Muslim people to stop exploding and killing people.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Ban immigration from Muslim majority countries would solve 99% of the problem. Really simple concept.

All immigration, full stop? Even say lebanese Christians or Egyptian copts? What about the Muslims already in country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Have Blue posted:

Have applicants shake hands with a woman while making eye contact, then be in the same room as a jew.

• Locked thread