Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Never mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Nazis where they belong. In the (posting) gulag.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

*Sees that 22 people are dead, including children* Awesome, time to go into the UK thread, not to express my condolences, but rather to try and land sick owns on the people there and explain how they are at fault.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

A friend's hospital in London had to switch to the practices they introduced after Paris where everyone had to work in pairs because the minority staff were getting so much abuse from patients and families.

NathanScottPhillips
Jul 23, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

The idea of complaining about a mixture of cultures combining, while speaking English, will never not be funny to me.
No one is complaining about cultures mixing. I think it's actually the opposite: people are complaining about when Muslims come and violently separate their culture at high speed using TNT.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

blugu64 posted:

Never mind

I saw what you wrote you little poo poo. Yeah land that was taken by Islamic armies, after it had previously been conquered and forcibly annexed by the Romans, and before them the Carthaginians, Ptolemaic egypt, alexander, the assyrians, and akkadians. Seriously we can do that poo poo all day, but is that really the point which you think was being made? Don't be dense.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

A friend's hospital in London had to switch to the practices they introduced after Paris where everyone had to work in pairs because the minority staff were getting so much abuse from patients and families.
maybe those brown doctors and nurses should integrate more if they don't want to get hassled while they're keeping my loved ones alive! :byodood:

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Oberleutnant posted:

I saw what you wrote you little poo poo. Yeah land that was taken by Islamic armies, after it had previously been conquered and forcibly annexed by the Romans, and before them the Carthaginians, Ptolemaic egypt, alexander, the assyrians, and akkadians. Seriously we can do that poo poo all day, but is that really the point which you think was being made? Don't be dense.

You're expecting Nazi fucks to know anything about history, or geopolitics, or... anything really. It's a lost cause.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Boy this thread got real racist in just a few hours

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I do hope i was not included, as i live in Brighton, a place well known for politely declining to view the fash as human.

Brighton, Sussex, (the best 'sex)

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:34 on May 23, 2017

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Man i am mad as heck. Just butt blasted as all get out.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Low Desert Punk posted:

Boy this thread got real racist in just a few hours

it's a microcosm of the UK in general

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

USA sort out your education system so we don't get our nice thread swamped by illiterate chucklefucks tia

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Mr. Despair posted:

it's a microcosm of the UK in general

Except that we're mostly importing our racists, while Donald Trump hasn't arrived in Europe yet.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Imagine if Brum was really what these american trump supporting threadshitters really thought it was, like white people just can't enter for fear of their lives, a "no go zone". How would that work exactly, police and army have completely lost control? Escape From New York?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i don't understand the blood thirsty threadshitters, after such events i just feel soul crushing sadness

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Oberleutnant posted:

I hope you're not using that kind of language on twitter. Your account might get suspended.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Imagine if Brum was really what these american trump supporting threadshitters really thought it was, like white people just can't enter for fear of their lives, a "no go zone". How would that work exactly, police and army have completely lost control? Escape From New York?

Black Hawk Down with Brummies.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Darth Walrus posted:

Black Hawk Down with Brummies.

Black Country Hawk Down.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

i don't understand the blood thirsty threadshitters, after such events i just feel soul crushing sadness

What do you expect from proud GBS posters?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I feel like in 200 years there's going to be a historical drama in the vein of a doctor who episode about Islamist Robots From Syria who clomp about going Convert... Enslave... Kill...

And I would probably watch it.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Kurtofan posted:

Basic human concepts like "empathy" and "dignity" are amaethema to racist chucklefucks.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Brendan Rodgers posted:

100% while wanking into a frenzy about being the Kurt Russell of the situation

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like in 200 years there's going to be a historical drama in the vein of a doctor who episode about Islamist Robots From Syria who clomp about going Convert... Enslave... Kill...

And I would probably watch it.

Don't forget rape

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

staberind posted:

Brighton, Sussex, (the best 'sex)

Cus it's the only sex you have. Boom boom.

So campaigns are suspended but will polling continue? Any collecting data over today and yesterday will be useless but it be interesting to see what Wednesday to Friday says without campaigning.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

They feel vindicated, and they don't get to have that feeling very often.

I thought a lot of them were just being ironic/devil's advocates or whatever but then I started looking at rapsheets and welp

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

Are you going to take it anymore? any windows nearby?

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I assume they just think "uk=3rd world", "another plase dats not da US" or something like that, but deffo client state.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 23, 2017

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Kurtofan posted:

Whenever you feel like the UKMT is full of garbage shitposters, it's helpful to go for a stroll around DnD and garner a new appreciation for our little isle of posting paradise

ZyrKx
Dec 10, 2006

Licorice Whip!

NathanScottPhillips posted:

No one is complaining about cultures mixing. I think it's actually the opposite: people are complaining about when Muslims come and violently separate their culture at high speed using TNT.

gently caress off racist

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

new phone who dis also thinks feminism is evil, if you want a barometer for their opinions

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Oberleutnant posted:

maybe those brown doctors and nurses should integrate more if they don't want to get hassled while they're keeping my loved ones alive! :byodood:

Oh no! Pissflaps and kapparomeo are in hospital?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Whenever you feel like the UKMT is full of garbage shitposters, it's helpful to go for a stroll around DnD and garner a new appreciation for our little isle of posting paradise

If you want to really stare into the void, I recommend giving scandipol a go.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

The vultures should move on once they've picked the corpses clean. And hopefully they'll stay away until we have another major terrorist attack in approximately 10 years time.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Irony Be My Shield posted:

The vultures should move on once they've picked the corpses clean. And hopefully they'll stay away until we have another major terrorist attack in approximately 10 years time.

I think you'll find we already established last night that suicide bombers are incredibly common in the UK

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Low Desert Punk posted:

new phone who dis also thinks feminism is evil, if you want a barometer for their opinions

plan b sounds so liberating

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

staberind posted:

I assume they just think "uk=3rd world" or something like that, but deffo client state.

Having had this discussion with my dysfunctional Canadian relatives that's putting too much thought into it, they literally think there's areas where white people will be attacked just for walking down a street and don't consider the reaction that would immediately cause.

Trickjaw posted:

Oh no! Pissflaps and kapparomeo are in hospital?

Hey now pissflaps never posts anything to indicate he is racist or sexist or anything except for annoyingly pedantic and anti-Corbyn.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Just read through 12 hours of this thread and... loving hell. What a waste of bytes.
No-one I spoke to at work today mentioned Manchester, or terrorists and it was nice.

Except that our computers still aren't back up after Wanacry so it was also rather boring at times.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

namesake posted:

Having had this discussion with my dysfunctional Canadian relatives that's putting too much thought into it, they literally think there's areas where white people will be attacked just for walking down a street and don't consider the reaction that would immediately cause.

Couple of weeks ago i was out shopping in town and some guy gave me a pamphlet inviting people to like an open night at the local mosque. I swear it's like living in the caliphate. My deeply held judeochristian culture is under existenital threat rn

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Oberleutnant posted:

Couple of werks ago i was out shopping in town and some guy gave me a pamphlet inviting people to like an open night at the local mosque. I swear it's like living in the caliphate. My deeply held judeochristian culture is under existenital threat rn

This but it was Jehovah's Witnesses. And it was yesterday.

I preferred when they came to your door, it was easier to avoid them than when they hang outside train stations & shopping centres

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

namesake posted:

Those stories always get a hollow laugh out of me. I've been attacked plenty by fucko EDL skinhead types for looking a little queer but I can happily stroll through pretty much any Muslim/Sikh area of my hometown and not get a speck of bother.

It's so loving obvious the people who perpetuate that poo poo have never talked to anyone darker than a jar of mayo in their life.

• Locked thread