Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

maskenfreiheit posted:

did they used to want to glass ireland every time a trash can exploded in the 70s?

or was that different because white people were doing the bombing?

I think you'll find those people didn't represent Christian belief at all but a Muslim bomber speaks for literally every single follower of Islam on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

So do you have a nice set of tits now that you don't produce testosterone anymore?

ARMY STRONG

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

maskenfreiheit posted:

did they used to want to glass ireland every time a trash can exploded in the 70s?

or was that different because white people were doing the bombing?

Totes different and there are no parallels or lessons whatsoever to be learned from the Irish/British conflict

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

What is the arrow pointing at?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mackers posted:

Nah, that'd be US foreign policy and the bitch world "leaders" that follow them around from country to country in the ME enabling whatever retarded clusterfuck they've created this time.

Drop more bombs and sell more weapons to the Saudis. That'll fix things, for sure this time! :downs:

You act like the ME being an absolute sinkhole filled with poo poo is a new thing.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

As long as it's white genocide

indeed

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

Racist jokes can be funny

Maybe you should grow a pair and... wait, nevermind

Not surprised you don't understand basic and common medical procedures since you're an American lol

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Pawl posted:

Racist jokes can be funny

Maybe you should grow a pair and... wait, nevermind

rofl

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yea soldiers are disgusting slobs, I agree with this statement.

But they do have a lot more women than my branch, so I had fun in the army base I was at :)

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Not surprised you don't understand basic and common medical procedures since you're an American lol

I'm not. Nice job assuming my race there you racist

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

But they do have a lot more women than my branch, so I had fun in the army base I was at :)

you were a bottom, i assume

stump collector
May 28, 2007
what's that mean, ese

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So are you a woman now that they cut your junk off?........OMG. Are you Chelsea Manning?!?!

I love the pixie haircut you've been sporting.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

spacetoaster posted:

So are you a woman now that they cut your junk off?........OMG. Are you Chelsea Manning?!?!

I love the pixie haircut you've been sporting.

Don't doxx me you loving rear end in a top hat!

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

you were a bottom, i assume

Does jerking it while stalking random women counts as being bottom?

chute shine boy
Aug 7, 2013
My niece had a blast at the concert. Shame that it bombed towards the end though...

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm kinda liking how all the white frágiles are so laser-focused on my nutsack tho

I got white girls trying to suck my balls and now Gibbis boys wanting to taste them. Feels good man

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

I'm kinda liking how all the white frágiles are so laser-focused on my nutsack tho

I got white girls trying to suck my balls and now Gibbis boys wanting to taste them. Feels good man

Um don't you know that "Feels good man" is an alt-right shibboleth?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I will destroy isis. Their days are numbered

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I got white girls trying to suck my balls

And not finding anything?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles
^:argh:

I got white girls trying to suck my balls

The operative term here

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

*Stands up bravely*
I also gently caress white girls. And my balls work.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

I'm not sure what's worse at this point: Terrorists, Brits, or DnD?

Terrorist brits who post on DnD, obvs.

Yeah I'm thinking about you Brown Moses your piece of saudi rear end-kissing trash

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Hmm, you know, on second thought, maybe Islamic terror has more to do with our retarded foreign agenda forced upon us by the moneyed classes and media think-piecers and absolutely nothing to do with "islamophobic" jokes on loving something awful dot com of all places.

edit: You know when I leave the triple parentheses out it almost sounds like a D&D post.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luxury Communism posted:

Hmm, you know, on second thought, maybe Islamic terror has more to do with our retarded foreign agenda forced upon us by the moneyed classes and media think-piecers and absolutely nothing to do with "islamophobic" jokes on loving something awful dot com of all places.

Thanks Obama.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

spacetoaster posted:

Thanks Obama.

"Don't be islamophobic," he said, as he drone striked another wedding.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Day One Journal of My Plan to Destroy ISIS: I have looked up what isis is (hard to say this out loud. very confusing) on wikipedia and I have read about half of the article. very disturbing. Plan to finish the other half sometime. I have skipped homeroom to practice punching and kicking. Two to the face. One to the balls. I repeat this as I punch and kick, remembering the part of the isis wiki about how people have been killed by isis. Very upsetting. I'm getting lasik so I can see isis better when I attack them, and I'm looking into shoes that don't make as much noise when you walk so I can come and go in isis bases as I please. "Welcome to the first day of destroying isis"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Luxury Communism posted:

edit: You know when I leave the triple parentheses out it almost sounds like a D&D post.

Capitalism owns lol

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

And not finding anything?

Pawl posted:

^:argh:

The operative term here

Haha, you're killing me!

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Luxury Communism posted:

It's a mix of terrible foreign policy and a barbaric, murderous ideology that western society tolerates because we are too afraid to speak out against it in public for fear of losing our jobs to the diversity thoughtpolice

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pawl posted:

It's a mix of terrible foreign policy and a barbaric, murderous ideology that western society tolerates because we are too afraid to speak out against it in public for fear of losing our jobs to the diversity thoughtpolice

Lol k

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I will not be satisfied until our president promises to bomb a desert into another, flatter desert

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Why yes, I do want to have children in a healthcare system that will charge me literally entire decades worth of income if anything goes remotely wrong.

Gotta keep that white blood pumping

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yeah, I did really like what Obama did with the Middle East. He was just a slightly left of far right republican.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pawl posted:

you just repeated yourself there

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zorodius posted:

I will not be satisfied until our president promises to bomb a desert into another, flatter desert
And President Trump always gets two deserts.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Can you imagine hanging out with that guy just chilling out and he blurts out "ISLAM IS A BARBARIC DANGEROUS IDEOLOGY WAKE UP SHEEPLE INFO WARS DOT COM"

And you're just like "what"

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Facts are Useless"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Actually Islam is good, idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually Islam is good, idiots

For me to poop on :grin:

• Locked thread