Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Pawl posted:

It's a mix of terrible foreign policy and a barbaric, murderous ideology that western society tolerates because we are too afraid to speak out against it in public for fear of losing our jobs to the diversity thoughtpolice

I don't understand why a population of citizens can say "We don't want to bring in a bunch of refugees to murder us" and then the powers that be say "Sorry. You're racist. You have no say. Off to jail"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

Hmm, you know, on second thought, maybe Islamic terror has more to do with our retarded foreign agenda forced upon us by the moneyed classes and media think-piecers and absolutely nothing to do with "islamophobic" jokes on loving something awful dot com of all places.

edit: You know when I leave the triple parentheses out it almost sounds like a D&D post.

What if removing Hitler before the holocaust would have played out similar to the Iraq war. Does that mean we should not have done it? What are you some kind of neo-nazi?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't understand why a population of citizens can say "We don't want to bring in a bunch of refugees to murder us" and then the powers that be say "Sorry. You're racist. You have no say. Off to jail"
This has never happened, sorry.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Why yes, I do want to have children in a healthcare system that will charge me literally entire decades worth of income if anything goes remotely wrong.

Gotta keep that white blood pumping

Blood is red tho

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

spacetoaster posted:

“Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of offending culture, religion or tradition”

- Umer Khan, Chief Inspector for Greater Manchester
Do not offend our culture and tradition of blowing people up.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ign-speech.html

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

tenspott posted:

You act like the ME being an absolute sinkhole filled with poo poo is a new thing.

Almost every single time the US has stuck their pudgy little faces into a country in forever, they've made it worse in every meaningful way.

See: Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Syria....wait where did all these terrorists come from again?! :monocle:

Nah, they hate us for our freedom! :911:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

FactsAreUseless posted:

e; Too slow :(

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Gosh why is it so hard to understand-

White people have a monopoly on deadly explosives and weapons. Only white people can use these weapons. Anyone else is a threat to the world.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

we need a final solution to this ladies tweets imo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That's a screenshot of a tweet lmao

Why are you so terrified of a screenshot lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

That's a screenshot of a tweet lmao

Why are you so terrified of a screenshot lmao

you just all over the place today friend

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I guess doing police work searching for the real bad guys was too difficult :allears:

Don't people also get shut up quick when mentioning that kid-raping Rotherham muslim gang?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mackers posted:

Almost every single time the US has stuck their pudgy little faces into a country in forever, they've made it worse in every meaningful way.

See: Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Syria....wait where did all these terrorists come from again?! :monocle:

Nah, they hate us for our freedom! :911:

Have you forgotten the time we saved all of Europe and bankrolled its rebuilding and defense after you idiots leveled it to rubble for like the hundredth time? And then sat there pointing guns at everyone so that they would actually stop with their bullshit and have half a century of peace and prosperity?

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Its literally happening right now, never mind any of the many historical examples you'd handwave away as not the same.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*bravely dons BK cardboard crown and grabs an Adventure Time toy sword*

''Alright Xhes, the time has come to invade the degenerate racist Nazi hell hole known as GBS.

*Tiny Booty Shorts licks cheeto stains from fingers while adjusting dragon cock packer in underwear*

''Do not fear, for the GBSer will be probated or banned. CHARGE!"

*the brigade waddles forward*

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Pawl posted:

It's a mix of terrible foreign policy and a barbaric, murderous ideology that western society tolerates because we are too afraid to speak out against it in public for fear of losing our jobs to the diversity thoughtpolice

Agreed--capitalism must be crushed.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Snatch Duster posted:

''Alright Xhes, the time has come to invade the degenerate racist Nazi hell hole known as GBS.

*Tiny Booty Shorts licks cheeto stains from fingers while adjusting dragon cock packer in underwear*

gently caress you got me with the cheeto stains :negative:

How did you know :negative:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

/
I hate Muslims lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lol

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I remember reading Maajid Nawaz's book a few years back, and he struck me as a reasonable person, trying his best to approach radicalization from his own experience. Since then, he's been attacked by Tommy Robinson as a government-sponsored liar, by the SPLC as a hate monger, by Glenn Greenwald as a stealth neocon, by new atheists as an Islam apologist, and by Glenn Beck as a stealth Islamist.

I dont know anymore man

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Regarde Aduck posted:

You can infer racism without directly saying something racist. In fact racists are often very good at never directly saying racist comments while being very racist indeed.

:thunk:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Have you forgotten the time we saved all of Europe and bankrolled its rebuilding and defense after you idiots leveled it to rubble for like the hundredth time? And then sat there pointing guns at everyone so that they would actually stop with their bullshit and have half a century of peace and prosperity?

lol that was quick

"We"? All those people are dead and the US is now inhabited by the likes of you :fuckoff:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

various cheeses posted:

Don't people also get shut up quick when mentioning that kid-raping Rotherham muslim gang?

Evidence in the case was hidden/erased and people who were involved were fired/removed numerous times.

quote:

At their request, Weir sent her data to the Home Office evaluators in Bedfordshire in April 2002. That Weir did this apparently upset the Risky Business manager. On or around Monday, 18 April 2002, when she arrived at work, Weir discovered that over the weekend her Home Office pilot data had been removed from the filing cabinets in the Risky Business office.

Weir said that the password-protected office computer had also been accessed. According to Weir's evidence to the Home Affairs Committee, documents had been deleted, and someone had created, on the computer, the minutes of meetings that Weir had purportedly attended, which showed her agreeing to certain conditions, such as not submitting data to Home Office evaluators without her line manager's consent. Weir told the committee that she had not agreed to those conditions or attended any such meeting; one of the meetings had taken place while she was on holiday overseas.

Weir was told that social services, the police and education staff had met over the weekend, and had decided that Risky Business staff were "exceeding [their] roles". Weir was suspended for having included in her report data from confidential minutes, an "act of gross misconduct"; she managed to negotiate a return to work by demonstrating that it was her manager who had passed those minutes to the Home Office evaluators. She was told she would no longer have access to Risky Business data, meetings, or the girls, and in June 2002 she was asked to amend her report to "anonymise individuals and institutions and only include facts and evidence that you are able to substantiate". The Jay report found the secrecy surrounding the report and the treatment of Weir "deeply troubling": "If the senior people concerned had paid more attention to the content of the report, more might have been done to help children who were being violently exploited and abused."

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZEGlZpJwPk

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Option 1 - They are too stupid to know that Muslims and Sikhs aren't the same thing

Option 2 - They knowingly falsely presented him as muslim.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mackers posted:

lol that was quick

"We"? All those people are dead and the US is now inhabited by the likes of you :fuckoff:

No we're still paying for your defense and subsidizing your unsustainable lifestyle

Islam is great ans hopefully will one day free us from this burden

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
*posts screenshot of insane regressive right-wing Twittersphere*

Owned, libtards

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

lovely Wizard posted:

Option 1 - They are too stupid to know that Muslims and Sikhs aren't the same thing

Option 2 - They knowingly falsely presented him as muslim.

being cosmo, id wager the former

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I'm white.

Sorry.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well yeah, it's pointless fearmongering and incredibly ignorant.

I guess you could argue nobody should be jailed for being too stupid to live but people got jailed for less.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

Well yeah, it's pointless fearmongering and incredibly ignorant.

I guess you could argue nobody should be jailed for being too stupid to live but people got jailed for less.

I thought democracy meant the people got to choose?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Place your bets Toxx's here folks

2:1 odds on bomber is Islamic
4:1 odds on bomber is Nazi
100:1 odds it is a young girl

While you think. here is a video of a pupper eating a bean burrito in 1 second.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3UrJjAac4

Hey you fucks, I count four of you needing to pay up.

Send your money to snatch duster 420 on Venmo.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I thought democracy meant the people got to choose?

Choose to be stupid?

That would explain you.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daily mail lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Mackers posted:

Saudi Arabia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FactsAreUseless posted:

Daily mail lol

Idgi

• Locked thread