Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maskenfreiheit posted:

i think the key point here is that irish people are white.

Are they really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
"Did you hear about the tragedy in the UK?"

"Yeah, he was my favorite Bond."

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

maybe if the Muslims ignored it and went about their lives it would go away

The vast majority of them do ignore it and try to live their lives. Then we bomb them more until they have nothing left.

Then they turn into scary bogeymen that terrify weak gringos like you

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Jedrick posted:

"Did you hear about the tragedy in the UK?"

"Yeah, he was my favorite Bond."

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Man, Europe is hosed, I'm glad I live in the USA

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

porfiria posted:

Screaming about banning Muslims after every bombing is the reactionary equivalent of screaming about banning guns after every good old fashioned mass shooting. Except a little worse bc Muslims have feelings.

I scream about bannings before, during, and after they murder innocent people.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Just asking: was the person that did this Muslim?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gammatron 64 posted:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Piggy Smalls posted:

No true Muslim would do something like this. So no.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

maybe if the Muslims ignored it and went about their lives it would go away

When you think about it this whole terrorism thing is muslims reacting to being droned when they should just go about their day.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

The vast majority of them do ignore it and try to live their lives. Then we bomb them more until they have nothing left.

the vast majority of Westerners do ignore it and go about their day

then they turn into alt-right meme posters and mine salt from weak eunuchs like you

I can do this all day

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Piggy Smalls posted:

*Exhales huge cloud of bong smoke* we're all muslim, dude

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I voted for Trump

lmao

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The best way to handle that is to go about our lives bombing like we did before the attacks. Changing our actions based on terrorism means the terrorist win.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Gammatron 64 posted:

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Terror attacks are our sacred european tradition, best compared to america's time-honored school shootings

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You win today, psycho ho.

P.S. hate speech laws are stupid as gently caress

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

The Human Crouton posted:

I scream about bannings before, during, and after they murder innocent people.

Hmm, I think you'll find there are more efficacious ways of addressing the phenomenon of mass shootings than blanket gun bans.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

the uk has some of the stupidest laws too. you can get jailed for months for insulting celebs on twitter

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

the vast majority of Westerners do ignore it and go about their day

then they turn into alt-right meme posters and mine salt from weak eunuchs like you

I can do this all day

Sure seems like you're just making a bunch of racist and unfunny posts in a forum instead of ignoring it.

Also, eunuch doesn't mean what you think it does. Lemme guess- you have kids or you want to have kids and you're insecure about their future.

Well I'm sorry, but that was your choice. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to eat or sell your kids to survive. I don't have high hopes tho- I heard the first people to make it to America we're eating their children to survive, I guess the last white people in America will also have to eat their children to survive.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

You win today, psycho ho.

*the cacaphony of "im gay" and "cuck" weared at Factsareuseless*

"how did this happen, i thought i was right" *as he falls to his knees*

*Spunky Psycho Ho leans in and whispers*

"his name is Seth Rich"

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Thoughtless posted:

Terror attacks are our sacred european tradition, best compared to america's time-honored school shootings

touché

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Sure seems like you're just making a bunch of racist and unfunny posts in a forum instead of ignoring it.

Also, eunuch doesn't mean what you think it does. Lemme guess- you have kids or you want to have kids and you're insecure about their future.

Well I'm sorry, but that was your choice. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to eat or sell your kids to survive. I don't have high hopes tho- I heard the first people to make it to America we're eating their children to survive, I guess the last white people in America will also have to eat their children to survive.

sorry man, I didn't vote for Hillary

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yah no poo poo and 80% of goons are for them

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Gammatron 64 posted:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

sorry man, I didn't vote for Hillary

Neither did I.

But I'm sure your babies will taste just as good as a hamburger if you close your eyes and pray to Jee-sus hard enough

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

"his name is Seth Rich"
was, not is

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What is your obsession with eating children? Is that a mexican thing or just you?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

"his name is Seth Rich"

holy loving lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

DrPlump posted:

Are they really?

we're excusing their terrorism as the acts of a few disturbed radicals, so the irish are clearly white.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Neither did I.

But I'm sure your babies will taste just as good as a hamburger if you close your eyes and pray to Jee-sus hard enough

do you think about eating babies often?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Thoughtless posted:

unlike dumbass euros, americans wisely ignore school shootings

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

maskenfreiheit posted:

we're excusing their terrorism as the acts of a few disturbed radicals, so the irish are clearly white.

How do you know for sure is there a website to track which cultures are white?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm totally picturing this like a Monty Python sketch where someone comes in screaming about a bomb and everyone just does the "Stiff upper lip" thing and acts as if it's all very droll news, sips their coffee, and continues working through 10 more explosions.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

DrPlump posted:

What is your obsession with Islam?? Is that a gringo thing or just you?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Maya Fey posted:

the uk has some of the stupidest laws too. you can get jailed for months for insulting celebs on twitter

get a life, bin that knife!

the UK looks put-together from a distance, but it's a loving mess the closer you get.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Homeless Friend posted:

unlike dumbass euros, americans wisely ignore school shootings

That's actually a false flag attack orchestrated by Obama to take muh guns

INFO WARS DOT COM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Hot take: this is a stupid equivalency and a poor way of saying it, but I actually don't think he's entirely wrong? There seems to be a connection between the atomization of society, people taking on fringe online politics as identities, and radicalized violent nutcases like the bomber.

• Locked thread