Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malseth
Aug 18, 2008
Fun Shoe
I hope Vivendi buys out Ubisoft mid-presentation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Solaris Knight posted:

So what's the Discord link? I wanna get ready for the shitshow early.

https://discord.gg/UykXFf

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Samuringa posted:

They released a note that was basically "Oh yea, we're still working on it" and absolutely no status, screenshot or videos to back it up.

Honestly, I don't know what they're expecting now that Dying Light absolutely destroyed them at their game.

Do you know they made both Dead Island and Dying Light?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Seedge posted:

No, Techland made Dead Island and Dying Light. Deep Silver just published the former and will do the same for the sequel, if it comes out.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Seedge posted:

I didn't :blush:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

So uh, remember that rumored Mario/Rabbids crossover? This sure looks like Nintendo's style of promo art. A friend linked this to me so I don't know where this comes from originally.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that what one of the leaks made it sound like. basicaly the far cry 5 baddies ar a mix of weird extremist christian sect mixed with doomsday prepper/right wing milltia. its ubisoft so its a toss up if it will happen or not buy i kinda hope for some real hosed up poo poo and dont hold back on religious extremism.

mildly excited. It'll probably be really tame and whatever but I'd like to see where it goes.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

buglord posted:

mildly excited. It'll probably be really tame and whatever but I'd like to see where it goes.

Uh, I don't know that I'd describe Far Cry's villains as "tame."

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/867085732623548421

Well that's that.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Ubisoft is saved!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Tag yourself, I'm Bullet Bill Megabuster.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I'm Action Vaulting Luigi.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Funky Valentine posted:

Tag yourself, I'm Bullet Bill Megabuster.

Parkour Luigi

E: Fine, I'm, um, Maraca flowers?

DalaranJ fucked around with this message at 19:46 on May 23, 2017

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm the Slutty Princess

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

I'm not playing that game

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why not use the real mustache hair

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I bet that game will be fun, though. At least it's not Minions.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Please stop.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
I'm in. Glad to see Ubi is still full balls-out crazy for one more year.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Bring me Aisha Tyler dressed as a fourteen foot tall rabbid. I don't care if that means she has to crouch slightly.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm the mentally ill one

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Reggie sighs and thinks back to the days when Iwata was around to personally hunt down an execute leakers.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sam Faust posted:

Please stop.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Are you convinced yet gamers?!?! HASHTAG SELF-DEFENSE HASH-TAG KICK-rear end

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

Funky Valentine posted:

Reggie sighs and thinks back to the days when Iwata was around to personally hunt down an execute leakers.

Ubisoft is notoriously leaky. It would be more surprising if this hadn't leaked before E3.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TURTLE SHELVES?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I can't loving wait to see Aisha Tyler meme this one up

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

There are way too many misspellings and I can't imagine Nintendo allowing descriptions like "kick-rear end" and "bad-rear end" appearing alongside their Mario franchise.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Infinitum posted:

:yeah:

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Mordja posted:

No, Techland made Dead Island and Dying Light. Deep Silver just published the former and will do the same for the sequel, if it comes out.

That's what I said. The same developers made both games.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Turtle shelves will save Ubisoft, I just know it!

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

FPzero posted:

There are way too many misspellings and I can't imagine Nintendo allowing descriptions like "kick-rear end" and "bad-rear end" appearing alongside their Mario franchise.

They're a French company and it's an internal pitch deck. This is pretty high quality and professional compared to some I saw within Disney.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

mutata posted:

They're a French company and it's an internal pitch deck. This is pretty high quality and professional compared to some I saw within Disney.

Is that what they are? I was thinking they were closer to marketing materials up until I saw the timeline laid out. At that point I wasn't sure what I was looking at exactly.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

It hurts.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

mutata posted:

"You may ask why are we pitching a game where Mickey can wield gun. And no that's not a type he will be able to wield every gun ever. This pitch deck will hopefully satisfy your query."

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Infinitum posted:

If we get Aisha Tyler out on stage dressed like Peach, everything will be fine forever.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Meh, I can't enjoy games unless they're 38% exploration or higher.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
38% sounds too high to me. The higher the % of exploration, the less meaningful that exploration is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The tactics gameplay sounds cool but there was no reason why Rabbids had to be shoved in. Why not use something, anything else, like loving Rayman even would have been better.

• Locked thread