Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The treasure was a lesson in friendship and cooperation and you all found it. Congratulations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You guys are still all morons.

It's one guy.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I found the treasure but died before I could get back to civilization

It was a hamster skeleton and a box of legos

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

Take this avatar, rotate it 180 degrees, mirror it, mark a point from the tip of the dogs noses and you will see it will line up to this image of the centaurs tail "exactly."

Urban Smurf fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 4, 2017

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Are there precious stones inside the treasure boxes or was the now deceased author supposed to give you a gem when you found the box? No one is getting a precious gem are they?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

solar energy panel posted:

Are there precious stones inside the treasure boxes or was the now deceased author supposed to give you a gem when you found the box? No one is getting a precious gem are they?

The second one.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XgFsitnQw

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

What's that other forum about solving puzzles like this? And are there more urban smurf posts there?

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Snowy posted:

What's that other forum about solving puzzles like this? And are there more urban smurf posts there?

I'd love to know also. Would be great to read the replies on his posts. Though there's a chance they're sperges like him.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Lots of rude people in this thread.

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

Take this avatar, rotate it 180 degrees, mirror it, mark a point from the tip of the dogs noses and you will see it will line up to this image of the centaurs tail "exactly."
Is my image link not loading? They use to work fine so Im not sure whats changed.

I was showing a set of image similarities that all matched the same reference scene. Its possibly the best indication of a potential dig spot for Milwaukee.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

BigFactory posted:

Lots of rude people in this thread.

Is it rude to say I only want Urban Smurf to post here? Then I guess I'm a dick. And a hypocrite.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Snowy posted:

Is it rude to say I only want Urban Smurf to post here? Then I guess I'm a dick. And a hypocrite.
No, it's totally correct. Also I love it when someone randomly bumps the thread after months of slumber and Urban Smurf posts the same incomprehensible stuff as if they had never stopped

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Urban Smurf posted:

Is my image link not loading? They use to work fine so Im not sure whats changed.

I was showing a set of image similarities that all matched the same reference scene. Its possibly the best indication of a potential dig spot for Milwaukee.

They came through for me. I can see some of them

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

I think a dig on the south side of this monument approx 1-foot off the paved section and lined up with the horse's right hoof is a good place for a dig.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Urban Smurf posted:

I think a dig on the south side of this monument approx 1-foot off the paved section and lined up with the horse's right hoof is a good place for a dig.

The photobucket account that this pic is in has some very "interesting" pictures in the album. Some major James Bond encryption decryption poo poo.

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

Piggy Smalls posted:

The photobucket account that this pic is in has some very "interesting" pictures in the album. Some major James Bond encryption decryption poo poo.

Enjoy. Its mostly funny looking poo poo, especially without context.

Speaking of context, heres the explaining that should go with the dig spot proposed in my previous post.

On a standard map of Milwaukee where the scale is about 1inch = .71 miles, a few key factors led me to take a 200 degree compass walk from the area near 2nd and Grand (200-block) to the vicinity of Kosy Park approx. 3 miles away. I like that overall distance for its being a distance walked in 1-hour, known as the unit if a League, "a distance in time."

I like how the dwarven puzzle would involve using tools on a map. I also like thinking of the juggler as a collector of objects. This is why I think theres a strong relationship to be understood when looking for birch trees, four of which are found along the west side of Kosy Park. This has been verified. They are also much older than 35 years in age. The strong relationship I speak of involves denominations of money and postage stamps. The early 1-cent pennies, after the Ben Franklin "Fugio" design, were known as the "Birch" penny, named for its designer, the primary feature being a circle of laurels. Could also be why the "Laureate" sculpture was selected as a hidden shape in the juggler's hair. Then there was a 5c Wisconsin stamp featuring Thaddeus Kosciuszko. I think hus statue is the proud, tall fifth, for being discoverable after a path of 4 birch trees and being a 5c stamp, fitting the "you'll see a letter from the country [Poland]" since letters are generally sent with a stamp.

At the southern foot, IMHO, is a simple instruction to dig in the grass area 1-foot south aligned with the hoof of the horse statue. Notice how the hoof is an exact match for the shape in the juggler's hand -people have proposed its the shape of a bell.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/erexere/MKEspot_zpsacisofzh.png

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006
Can someone meet Urban Smurf in person and post a trip report, please? Anonymous is fine.

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

Why? What's that going to do for you?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pretty sure it was a joke about you being a babbling loving weirdo, duder

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Urban Smurf posted:

Why? What's that going to do for you?

You have a brain disorder.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Who cares?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigFactory posted:

Who cares?

Urban Smurf does. There's nobody else though.

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

Ok. Personal judgments aside, most people put too much effort trying to shame others yet have no clue that they look really stupid themselves. If you are a capable minded person, why not try to discuss or debunk my "babbling" rather than poo poo yourself during your inept diagnosings?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Urban Smurf posted:

Ok. Personal judgments aside, most people put too much effort trying to shame others yet have no clue that they look really stupid themselves. If you are a capable minded person, why not try to discuss or debunk my "babbling" rather than poo poo yourself during your inept diagnosings?

Because no one cares enough about this to "debunk" your theories. This thread's purpose at this point is to just lol in amazement at how much time and energy you've put into this extremely pointless thing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wait Urban Smurf isn't just a gimmick poster?

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

HoAssHo posted:

Because no one cares enough about this to "debunk" your theories. This thread's purpose at this point is to just lol in amazement at how much time and energy you've put into this extremely pointless thing.

It's been the point for several YEARS now.

edit: Wow this thread is older than some toddlers.

Premeditated Toast fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 23, 2017

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I like reading the theories in this thread. You guys are buzzkills.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Did you guys solve it yet

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Urban smurf is the only good thing in here, stop bitching, you'll ruin it.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
quit arguing and find the drat treasure!!!

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
I'm glad this was solved.

Urban Smurf
Jun 12, 2013

RatHat posted:

Wait Urban Smurf isn't just a gimmick poster?

No, I'm actually trying to figure these puzzles out.

There's one member on Q4T I'm tempted to label a gimmick poster, because they have a solve for every location and it completely ignores the verses while matching in a vague way pieces of image with aerial and road maps. TBH it's a lot like how my theories would look if you completely removed my explanations.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Xotl posted:

I'm glad this was solved.

What was the treasure?

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

various cheeses posted:

What was the treasure?

UrbanSmurf.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

solar energy panel posted:

But you could probably sell the boxes themselves for tens of thousands of dollars.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I bet it was an empty box with a note inside that says "the treasure was inside you all along"

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

various cheeses posted:

I bet it was an empty box with a note inside that says "the treasure was inside you all along"

Except that note is inside of a smaller box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
if he doesnt stop using solve as a noun im gonna flippin flip the heck out