Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

eonwe posted:

its good

Reverse psychology. I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Kimsemus posted:

heresy, I say

Hersay, himsay, yousay, isay, wesay, imgay, gameplay?, notha(nks)

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm glad this stupid loving game is nearly out so I can carebear and call gankers psychopaths IRL because I got killed then bitch on the official forums until they add Trammel

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Is July 17th full release or is that when the legendary guys get in? I saw it at home earlier, but I can't seem to find the dates as easily on my phone. I just see that release is July 17th.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Berious posted:

I'm glad this stupid loving game is nearly out so I can carebear and call gankers psychopaths IRL because I got killed then bitch on the official forums until they add Trammel

:cry:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

eonwe posted:

its good

*looks up from a handful of notecards* says here that its *grimaces* ooooh sorry. its bad

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Blazing Zero posted:

*looks up from a handful of notecards* says here that its *grimaces* ooooh sorry. its bad

This thread is golden though. It's the only good thing the game has inspired.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Zotix posted:

Is July 17th full release or is that when the legendary guys get in? I saw it at home earlier, but I can't seem to find the dates as easily on my phone. I just see that release is July 17th.

open for everyone... the preferential status is only for beta's and such

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tempus Thales posted:

open for everyone... the preferential status is only for beta's and such

Pretty sure it was for release as well.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Fog Tripper posted:

Pretty sure it was for release as well.

Which release though? The initial beta release, the soft launch release, the "we ran out of money" release, the final release or the finally final super for real release?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

bird food bathtub posted:

Which release though? The initial beta release, the soft launch release, the "we ran out of money" release, the final release or the finally final super for real release?

To be fair release release as it was envisioned when the game was going to be FTP and available on tablets/phones. And races...

Back when I sunk money into this steaming pile and people like Blazing were gushing about how great it was and that green knight rear end in a top hat posted in here.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
to be fair, this game is p bad

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

To be fair release release as it was envisioned when the game was going to be FTP and available on tablets/phones. And races...

Back when I sunk money into this steaming pile and people like Blazing were gushing about how great it was and that green knight rear end in a top hat posted in here.

back then, it was good. today, it is not. in july, the signs point to bad

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
good game, bad goons

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Blazing Zero posted:

ahhh stop messing with my head tell me if its really good or bad

forge
Feb 26, 2006
It's totally a good game for hardcore pvp players. Of course goons are not that.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blazing Zero posted:

back then, it was good. today, it is not. in july, the signs point to bad

hahaha, no it wasn't.

forge posted:

hardcore pvp players

:jerkbag:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

forge posted:

It's totally a good game for hardcore pvp players.

:allears:

goons are bad though

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

When I think "good for hardcore PVP", I jump right to MMOs made to be played on your phone.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I especially love that the game was watered down so that it could be played on phones/tablets, but remains watered down even though that plan is out the window.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

forge posted:

It's totally a good game for hardcore pvp players. Of course goons are not that.

hardcore pvpers loving nothing more than long CD abilities attached to a long global CD they can play on their phones while taking a dump at work. :allears:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Well if you water down your lemonade you can drink more for longer and its less calories per sitting.

forge
Feb 26, 2006

Kimsemus posted:

hardcore pvpers loving nothing more than long CD abilities attached to a long global CD they can play on their phones while taking a dump at work. :allears:

You must not be hardcore enough, and that's ok! Part of being hardcore is having hardcore 15 minute cooldowns. Part of being hardcore is GvGing on an iphone4.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

forge posted:

hardcore pvp players

hehehehehehahahahAHAHa

forge
Feb 26, 2006
LG lets be hardcore WA players.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
This game was just too drat hardcore for me tbh. I think I learned that after hour 17 in the skeltal gem grind.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

This game was just too drat hardcore for me tbh. I think I learned that after hour 17 in the skeltal gem grind.

Double post :rip:

forge
Feb 26, 2006
wait until eq aa, only 4.5m skelats until +0.2 sword damage 0/3000

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

What's the chances of them launching, changing everything from ground up again and "re-launching" a year later? Debating if it's worth it to grind out my skills or wait.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
They are sticking to the july 17th release deadline. But I'm sure stuff will continue to change just as if it was beta.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
as long as i can base out of the red city and while killing more than 2 dudes a day i'm good, problem is catching horses sucks balls without zoom or esp hacks

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

as long as i can base out of the red city and while killing more than 2 dudes a day i'm good, problem is catching horses sucks balls without zoom or esp hacks

not as hard as u think

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
i mean yea dismounting ppl is absolutely hard solo but me and oatmeal have made a science out of it with 2

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

forge posted:

bird food bathtub posted:

Reverse psychology. I like it.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

hahaha, no it wasn't.

counterpoint: I had fun, thus game good :smuggo:

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Suxpool posted:

i mean yea dismounting ppl is absolutely hard solo but me and oatmeal have made a science out of it with 2

Is there a good weapon for dismounting?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Wow this game looks like a really bad moba.

Breidr
Jan 9, 2016

Read this whole thread. Can't tell if game is good or bad.

All I know is that I can pay $100 for a yak and a horse.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

Breidr posted:

Read this whole thread. Can't tell if game is good or bad.

All I know is that I can pay $100 for a yak and a horse.

I did pay $400 for a yak and a horse for me and 3 friends. I feel regret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

Wow this game looks like a really bad moba.

p accurate

• Locked thread