Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

Even if he gets sent up he can be pardoned

Correct, but what will that fix lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EVIL Gibson posted:

Correct, but what will that fix lol?

I'm sure that if he actually gets sent to jail that the people that benefited from his actions will likely have his back when he gets out

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
https://twitter.com/khalidinho__/status/866773835340709890

Money money money

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

I'm sure that if he actually gets sent to jail that the people that benefited from his actions will likely have his back when he gets out

It can go the other way really easily.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/spoontheband/status/867117005689823234

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hmmm... On the one hand as a goon I always hate joining a crowd even if it isn't a mob. On the other, how could I resist chanting that?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

vyst posted:

He could have 20 subpoenas, he's gonna bitch out and plead the 5th on all of them

Apparently they're subpoena-ing the business that he owns, that he used to conduct some of this poo poo through (bank accounts I expect) and businesses are not entitled to 5th Amendment protection :shrug:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

it's loving astonishing nobody told him the most basic Arab table etiquette lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

Who was going to tell him, Steve bannon? Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Flesh Forge posted:

They did.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
so is it just really loving rude to be a left-handed person in KSA? id do bad there :(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

so is it just really loving rude to be a left-handed person in KSA? id do bad there :(

They behead you for that

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Three Olives posted:

It happened again.

lol, that's pretty loving brutal

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When I grow up I wanna hate trump as much as his wife does. lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Maybe it's just a coincidence and Melania just doesn't want to touch his hand after he just scratched his balls or something

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Feminasty Slut posted:

When I grow up I wanna hate trump as much as his wife does. lol

I think that would involve coitus, and not figurative coitus, I'm talking about the kind of coitus where you're flown 15 hrs away to a hot, dusty place, and then allowing a fat, orange, babbling man penetrate you in a manner most foul.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Egbert Souse posted:

Maybe it's just a coincidence and Melania just doesn't want to touch his hand after he just scratched his balls or something

Must be touching his balls a lot then

Actually, that checks out

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.
My financial aid for the 2017-18 school year was ~$250 subsidized loans and ~$6500 unsubsidized. gently caress Betsy Devos and gently caress Mike Pence for allowing her to be the Secretary of Education.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Beelerzebub posted:

My financial aid for the 2017-18 school year was ~$250 subsidized loans and ~$6500 unsubsidized. gently caress Betsy Devos and gently caress Mike Pence for allowing her to be the Secretary of Education.

Remember when she straight up admitted she got the job because her family is rich republican donors? Classic lol

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

plain blue jacket posted:

Because they're in China

lol friendship ENDED with America

China is my new best friend

:osborne:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Blue Train posted:

if you think that trump would help anyone but himself and his family you've got another lol coming

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if you think that trump would help anyone but himself and his family you've got another lol coming

I dunno about this, notorious DJT seems to like the guy a lot for some reason. he's already tried to help him out several times albeit in really stupid and incriminating ways

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Flynn will be a Fox News National Security correspondent

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Flynn will be a Fox News National Security correspondent

Makes sense, worked for ollie

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: SEAN HANNITY GETTING FIRED :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867143093459570688

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

SlipkPIe posted:

Must be touching his balls a lot then

Actually, that checks out

It's the diaper-stank she just can't abide. Lol, we all depend on the potus in Depends.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

:snoop:

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Please let that be true.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

PRAISE ALLAH

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Inshallah

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
dont let them pressure u into silence sean seeaaan seaaaaaaaaan sssseeeaaaaaan

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tax Inductions posted:

I dunno about this, notorious DJT seems to like the guy a lot for some reason. he's already tried to help him out several times albeit in really stupid and incriminating ways

He'll be convicted of treason, Trump will pardon him, then rehire him as National Security Advisor.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

He'll be convicted of treason, Trump will pardon him, then rehire him as National Security Advisor.

No double jeopardy, it's perfect

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Blue Train posted:

No double jeopardy, it's perfect

"What's Trebek got to do with this? I just want Flynn back!" - Donaeld, First of His Name, By the Grace of Orb, King of the Hollow Earth

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

tbf the "lock X up" chant is pretty infectious when it gets going

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Trump really is trying to figure out how to rehire Flynn after this "whole mess blows over" lmao

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The orb has grown too Powerful!

Lock orb up
Lock orb up
Lock orb up

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the orb transports you to the titty warrior land from heavy metal. that's why the trumpster looks so blissful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

So what's the right wing nutjob mental gymnastics for this now? I already know they tried hiding his bow and bitch-rear end curtsey.