Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
I for one am glad that Snatch Duster and others are finding the time to post here after filling GBS with well worn 'the Islams are savages who must be expunged from western society' posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

baka kaba posted:

Is it me or did it just get edgy in here?
No, we just got the truest take on preventing terrorism. Hating or wanting revenge against a group of people you perceive as an enemy is the best way to prevent terrorism. Totes.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Guavanaut posted:

No, we just got the truest take on preventing terrorism. Hating or wanting revenge against a group of people you perceive as an enemy is the best way to prevent terrorism. Totes.

It worked for the United States Government against my ancestors. I believe in you Britain.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops

Guavanaut posted:

It's worked out so well the last few dozen times too.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan that lived on a reservation, much similar to internment camps, I believe that any further immigration/invasions to North America is bad. I would think given British history, yall would be against immigration/invasions to your isles too.

I am against immigration of you into this thread, bugger off.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

So much for the tolerant left

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

lol

TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

Pochoclo posted:

It's a choripán with chimichurri. Basically a barbecued argentinian chorizo sandwich with chimichurri which is a sauce usually made of parsley, garlic, oil, red pepper and some other stuff.
The chorizo itself is more like an italian beef/pork mix sausage, with plenty of coarse fat, and probably paprika and Malbec wine (I honestly don't really know what goes into traditional argentinian chorizo, but that's what the Internet seems to believe)

It's a heavenly thing to eat but by god it's heavy on the stomach.

Well clearly Greggs need to up their game considerably.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheRat posted:

So much for the tolerant left

Can't have a POC give his hot take from personal experience if it doesn't jive with the latest doublethink.

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
https://twitter.com/AlanEngland4/status/867173003519459328

Who's the real bigot lefty? :smuggo:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Can't have a POC give his hot take from personal experience if it doesn't jive with the latest doublethink.

That doesn't make your opnion more valid, it just makes you stupider for having it.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

Okay let's play: In what way is Sadiq Khan incompatible with the views of western society? That's the mayor of london to save you googling time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

spectralent posted:

Okay let's play: In what way is Sadiq Khan incompatible with the views of western society? That's the mayor of london to save you googling time.

I'm a western social and I don't like his backpedalling on transport policy.

So definitely he needs to go in the camps.

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

I'm a western social and I don't like his backpedalling on transport policy.

So definitely he needs to go in the camps.

True but that's because he's a blairite, not because he's muslim.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Hi. I am from the future where we locked up all the Muslims and minorities.

Please send doctors, we suddenly seem to have none.

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

FizFashizzle posted:

Morrisey you twat

Morrisey has always been a twat.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

That doesn't make your opnion more valid, it just makes you stupider for having it.

So I'm stupid now because I believe in individualistic right leaning communalism, which is completely against any further immigration to the stolen lands known as the United States of American and Canada, that also happens to be the best form of stopping international terrorism?

Wow, so open-minded and tolerant of you!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

So I'm stupid now because I believe in individualistic right leaning communalism, which is completely against any further immigration to the stolen lands known as the United States of American and Canada, that also happens to be the best form of stopping international terrorism?

Wow, so open-minded and tolerant of you!

Yes you're stupid if you think that building a big wall around your landmass is going to do anything to solve your problems and we already have a word for ethnic nationalism.

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867175903918424068
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867175489466707970
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867174944844771328
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867174425610813440

:stonk:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

Yes you're stupid if you think that building a big wall around your landmass is going to do anything to solve your problems and we already have a word for ethnic nationalism.

I support all indigenous Mexicans to return to their fatherland in the grand Reconquista of Aztlan.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

I support all indigenous Mexicans to return to their fatherland in the grand Reconquista of Aztlan.

Good for you.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Man I just read 20 pages of posts and they were all garbage, in particular the hot takes from the colonies

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Namtab posted:

Man I just read 20 pages of posts and they were all garbage, in particular the hot takes from the colonies

I think the thing about breaching hadrian's wall is actually pretty interesting.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Namtab posted:

that is extremely imperialistic and racist of you. My people were never colony of Britain.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am the emperor of shitposting

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

His twitter timeline is absolutely terrifying.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Skinty McEdger posted:

I hate ukip, but I have to give that guy props for dedication to a gimmick

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan that lived on a reservation, much similar to internment camps, I believe that any further immigration/invasions to North America is bad. I would think given British history, yall would be against immigration/invasions to your isles too.

Namtab posted:

I wonder if our "Native Ameriacan" chum is away of our tommehs best indian friend, Tonto

Abdul Rafiq

Edit, don't worry about the cuffs, its a sex thing.

staberind fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 24, 2017

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Namtab posted:

I am the emperor of shitposting

emperor or heavenly superperson

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Fun game, read this thread and count the number of times they mention DnD per post, usually followed by disappointment not enough people want to expel the Muslims.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

I wonder if our "Native Ameriacan" chum is away of our tommehs best indian friend, Tonto

Abdul Rafiq

wow, never thought I would encounter blatant racism in here but well, look at this.

Native American != Indian

Calling a Native American, or joking about us being Indian, is very much the same as using the N-word.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

spectralent posted:

emperor or heavenly superperson

Both

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GBS thinks the media praises ISIS regularly or something.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

khwarezm posted:

Fun game, read this thread and count the number of times they mention DnD per post, usually followed by disappointment not enough people want to expel the Muslims.

So far all I saw is the guy poo poo posting itt rn

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

wow, never thought I would encounter blatant racism in here but well, look at this.

Native American != Indian

Calling a Native American, or joking about us being Indian, is very much the same as using the N-word.

Why do you hate Indians from India?
I assure you that, despite their slightly darker features, they are mostly chill people, aside for the or one or, errm, one that decided to Join the EDL.
There is an excellent shop that happens to be on the corner of a road near me, Taj, they sell very nice food.

We can carry on like this for a very long time, dusty. maybe you can find some video's of the last time the EDL tried to poo poo up Brighton with their presence.

Besides, I already used the n-word : Norman. as in Norman Tebbit.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 24, 2017

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

Skinty McEdger posted:

Agreed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

staberind posted:

We can carry on like this for a very long time, dusty. maybe you can find some video's of the last time the EDL tried to poo poo up Brighton with their presence.

I feel like I prefer ukip Twitter guys gimmick

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

Why do you hate Indians from India?
I assure you that, despite their slightly darker features, they are mostly chill people, aside for the or one or, errm, one that decided to Join the EDL.
There is an excellent shop that happens to be on the corner of a road near me, Taj, they sell very nice food.

Because millions of my ancestors were murdered, raped, enslaved, and beaten while white people called us Injuns, Indians, and savages. I have nothing against people from India that are called Indians, but using the Indian as a racial slur like you did is on par with calling a black person the n-word.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Nonsense posted:

GBS thinks the media praises ISIS regularly or something.

Not condemning the 1.6 billion people as irretrievable savages who need to be cordoned off from the rest of world (except all of the times they actually do do that), loving political correctness gone mad I tell ya, I swear, this and the shadowy coalition of Reddit and SA mods that sunk the r/the_Donald and only allow us to fart out our racist bullshit in GBS, FYAD, BYOB, Games, GiP, TFR, QCS and actually DnD pretty much all of the time are why Trump got elected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Because millions of my ancestors were murdered, raped, enslaved, and beaten while white people called us Injuns, Indians, and savages. I have nothing against people from India that are called Indians, but using the Indian as a racial slur like you did is on par with calling a black person the n-word.

Are you taking the piss out of the well known black photographer "Normski"? we used to smoke weed together with the gentleman of Indian extraction who worked in a petrol station in Camden.

because if you are taking the piss out of my friend, I will give you a big smile. glasgow style.

Namtab posted:

I feel like I prefer ukip Twitter guys gimmick

ukip are gollums with 9 year old girls being their Precious.

This is what you get from burying politicians from the 70's in ancient Indian burial grounds

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:17 on May 24, 2017

• Locked thread