Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Neukoln19 posted:

Now Ariana GRande can make millions off of a rememberance song for the people who died after her concert

the rich get richer
the poor listen to bad music and pay for the privilege

If "I wanna Believe (Feat. Wiz Khalifa) (Song for Manchester)" Wins a grammy then the terrorist attack was a huge success

Remember. Toby Keith sang IN Saudi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Did anyone say that this sounds like a bad taco bell dish because that's a hilarious joke

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Operation Temperer. On the news earlier the way they said it made it sound like operation tempura, which would be a pretty strange name for a counter terrorism operation.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGsVRmquQA

:discourse:

Just get used to muslims blowing up children, nothing can be done. lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

he's right

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump did it better imo.

Yeah. He killed that one girl being purposely held in a terrorist planning compound as a human shield to discourage us from protecting our own 8 year olds.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

jazzyhattrick posted:

Operation Temperer. On the news earlier the way they said it made it sound like operation tempura, which would be a pretty strange name for a counter terrorism operation.

operation tempura is actually a great plan against the actual root of Islamic extremists - the Wasabists

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

Don't forget to keep flooding them into your country too, there's truly nothing that can be done!

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

loving lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Planet Vulcan isn't sending their best, folks.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You fuckers need to stop posting so fast I don't have all day to read this thread

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Snatch Duster posted:

hopefully they get used to drone strikes in Arab countries too

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I remember this episode of 24 I saw where Jack Bauer's team was holding a terrorist in containment and were trying to coax information out of him. The terrorist wasn't budging so the FBI operatives or whatever roll in a television screen and it cuts to live video feed of Jack Bauer in some hut in the middle of the desert and he and a couple marines are holding the entire guys family at gun point.

They then go down the line and summarily execute each member of this guy's family starting with his wife and then the oldest child etc.
I believe they get down to the last child, a young kid. The terrorist is currently sobbing and cursing Jack Bauer and America and what not and then he breaks hard.

Suddenly the background image of the inside of the hut flickers and Jack Bauer reveals that the entire background and executions were all done with CGI and that the family is being safely held at a detention facility or something.

The point I wanted to make is that we should be using CGI to stage executions of terrorists families.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SilkyP posted:

I remember this episode of 24 I saw where Jack Bauer's team was holding a terrorist in containment and were trying to coax information out of him. The terrorist wasn't budging so the FBI operatives or whatever roll in a television screen and it cuts to live video feed of Jack Bauer in some hut in the middle of the desert and he and a couple marines are holding the entire guys family at gun point.

They then go down the line and summarily execute each member of this guy's family starting with his wife and then the oldest child etc.
I believe they get down to the last child, a young kid. The terrorist is currently sobbing and cursing Jack Bauer and America and what not and then he breaks hard.

Suddenly the background image of the inside of the hut flickers and Jack Bauer reveals that the entire background and executions were all done with CGI and that the family is being safely held at a detention facility or something.

The point I wanted to make is that we should be using CGI to stage executions of terrorists families.

Unthinkable did this better

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Some Israeli "terrorism expert" once wrote an editorial that they should rape the families of suicide bombers

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Some Israeli "terrorism expert" once wrote an editorial that they should rape the families of suicide bombers

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

did he also love pudding pops?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Helical Nightmares posted:

Expect to see more military personnel around UK streets.

Excerpts from Theresa May's statement 2 hours ago

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/22/manchester-arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

lol so Islam is turning every western country into a militarised state. They sure are assimilating well into our society :v:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

religion really makes people sexually repressed whackos

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Well that's a good way to get the terrorism going, he's not wrong. Now were he an anti-terrorism expert I'd call his credentials into question

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Dmitri-9 posted:

Morrissey you card

I love that man so much

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Israeli Professor: Rape Hamas Militants' Mothers and Sisters to Deter Terrorist Attacks

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=392_1489953680

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

SilkyP posted:

Simulated executions are a war crime.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grem posted:

I think usually that refers to tricking someone into thinking you're executing them

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Grem posted:

Ah yes, the treaty of Versailles

MD2020
May 30, 2003

Well that's my story.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Didn't know ferretball got a job in Israel.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I wonder why people would become terrorists

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Wemus posted:

So their mothers and sisters could be raped? I am afraid I do not follow your warped train of thought

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Grem posted:

Not if you yell "PSYCHE" afterwards.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
as lovely as this thread is it's one of the funniest in GBS right now

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

walgreenslatino posted:

:same:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

walgreenslatino posted:

Jesus that's the saddest thing I've seen yet

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

we are sinners in the hands of an angry god

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blue Raider posted:

we are sinners in the hands of an angry god

vols bitch

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i read that the bomber was an upstanding gentleman of the good religion of peace pbuh, is this correct or did i get some more of that "fake news", because I don't really see how anyone of the religion of islam could ever do something bad as I've been told by countless university children it isn't possible

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Better skins and the SIG is way cooler than the M4.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Secular Humanist posted:

No not really. I mean the arguments from the religious side are always trash, but you are very dumb if you think you can listen to christopher hitchens talk for 2 hours and not get something out of it. And that's coming from somebody who used to absolutely loathe that guy.

and fuckkkkkkk omer aziz

Hitchens was a fat stupid piece of poo poo, not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not the kind of guy you're going to learn anything from, unless its by negative example.

But you're right about the religious side because the professional atheist guys are pussies and only find some creationist mental case or islamist to debate. Ever see Dick Dork talking to an intellectual who happens to be a Christian. Total respect, especially if they are white.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

various cheeses posted:

Jesus that's the saddest thing I've seen yet

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Agag posted:

Hitchens was a fat stupid piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

inbreeding (i'm serious look it up in the uk lmao)

• Locked thread