Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Namtab posted:

Man I just read 20 pages of posts and they were all garbage, in particular the hot takes from the colonies

In fairness half were regulars shouting to the effect of "get the gently caress out you loving cunts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/SANamtab/status/867180665615392769
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867185248995618820

Haha

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

In fairness half were regulars shouting to the effect of "get the gently caress out you loving cunts"

The other half was people being loving cunts tho

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Fog Tripper posted:

Oh good Fog Tripper is here, lets get some sage wisdom:

Fog Tripper posted:

I do not recall my ancestors hating the country's residents, resisting assimilation, raping its women, or trying to blow up people who did not share the love of their wonderful culture. We did bring over some awesome food and love of a good polka.

A comprehensive list of beneficial cultural gems brought by moslems:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hmm, yes, yes.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I feel like if u don't want to be called a oval office calling for the extermination of the Muslims ain't the way to achieve that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

UKMT continuing its quite good record of identifying cunts I see.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Namtab posted:

The other half was people being loving cunts tho

And it ain't over yet. I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga of Native American whose ancestors' genocide makes them an expert on British Muslims vs. lame troll trying the "actually I said NIGGARDLY" gambit.

big scary monsters fucked around with this message at 02:21 on May 24, 2017

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's an interesting debate between two cunts but I'm more invested in Swindon ukips new gimmick

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

big scary monsters posted:

And it ain't over yet. I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga of Native American whose ancestors makes him an expert on British Muslims vs. lame troll trying the "actually I said NIGGARDLY" gambit.

I don't get how you folks are having a hard time grasping this.

I, as a Native American, am against immigration/invasions given my people's history with it. I would figure this wave of Muslim immigration, which is a hot topic for you brits, that you all would be logically against it too given your history of immigrations/invasions to your isles.

The best policy for halting indigenous peoples death in any country, at the hands of non-native peoples, is stopping immigration. I wish my ancestors did. It appears history is repeating itself in Europe, which I can't say I am against.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

And it ain't over yet. I can't wait to see what happens next in the saga of Native American whose ancestors' genocide makes them an expert on British Muslims vs. lame troll trying the "actually I said NIGGARDLY" gambit.

Whats great is : Normski did used to turn up in his mum's yellow datsun and smoke with us.

just up the road from the Lock.

besides, I said "Norman", my game is way beyond that.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Snatch Duster posted:

I, as a Native American, am against immigration/invasions given my people's history with it. I would figure this wave of Muslim immigration, which is a hot topic for you brits, would logically be against it too given your history of immigrations/invasions to your isles.

The best policy for halting indigenous peoples death in any country, at the hands of non-native peoples, is stopping immigration. I wish my ancestors did. It appears history is repeating itself in Europe, which I can't say I am against.

Your argument isn't difficult to grasp, it's just really stupid.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Your argument isn't difficult to grasp, it's just really stupid.

Say that to the 77 million dead North American Natives.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

To be fair the 27 people who have died due to Islamist terrorism over the past 12 years did make up like half of the UK population, so we are now in serious danger of extinction.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The british history of immigration is that we're all immigrants. You pillock.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

khwarezm posted:

Hmm, yes, yes.

lmao

as a "sneak peek" inside the wide wild world of modship that guy reported like five people because they were mean to the racists

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

I, as a Native American, am against immigration/invasions given my people's history with it. I would figure this wave of Muslim immigration, which is a hot topic for you brits, that you all would be logically against it too given your history of immigrations/invasions to your isles.

Most of these terrorists are native-born citizens of their countries, and one of the deadliest attacks of the past decade was by a white supremacist, though?

There doesn't exactly seem to be a strong correlation between immigration and terrorist violence, from the limited data we have. Especially if you go back a couple of decades and start factoring in the Troubles, which were for a very long time one of the chief generators of terrorism-related death in Europe, and have not yet been equalled since they ended.

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

Namtab posted:

It's an interesting debate between two cunts but I'm more invested in Swindon ukips new gimmick

I've been trolling this guy since Brexit you've really missed out.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

as a "sneak peek" inside the wide wild world of modship that guy reported like five people because they were mean to the racists

Report this...... he's a cnut

Irony Be My Shield posted:

To be fair the 27 people who have died due to Islamist terrorism over the past 12 years did make up like half of the UK population, so we are now in serious danger of extinction.

On the other hand with half the population now dead healthcare got a lot easier as a career

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

I, as a Native American, am ...

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan

wait, which one of those places are you really from?

lets see proof of this claim please.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 24, 2017

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lord of the Llamas posted:

I've been trolling this guy since Brexit you've really missed out.

He stopped the gimmick and went back to talking about mass immigration overwhelming public services, which is a severe lack of dedication imo

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Snatch Duster posted:

Say that to the 77 million dead North American Natives.

Best if I don't, as an immigrant I'd probably just kill them all over again.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
Islam is a religion of peace and any insults towards it shall be be met with severe punishments

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

Will you permaban toxx for me to prove that I am Native American?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

staberind posted:

I americant believe you're this bad at posting

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

Islam is a religion of peace and any insults towards it shall be be met with severe punishments

Don't you start

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

Namtab posted:

He stopped the gimmick and went back to talking about mass immigration overwhelming public services, which is a severe lack of dedication imo

I feel like we need to find out his opinions on anime.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Namtab posted:

I americant believe you're this bad at posting

Don't you start

I've been playing Monster Hunter and looking after my sick mother all day to start really trolling but tell me Namtab how many people have to die in the name of tolerance?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

I hope I got reported

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Greggs also used workfare, they can get double hosed. I didn't ever used to see them down south and then when I moved North they were loving everywhere and by the time I moved back the contagion had spread. Glad to see that Plymouth and Cornwall are still pure.

My friend was sanctioned by the benefits office for refusing to cross a eight lane motorway to work inside a Bookers cash and carrys as part of his workfare

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I've been playing Monster Hunter and looking after my sick mother all day to start really trolling but tell me Namtab how many people have to die in the name of tolerance?

You first.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

how many people have to die in the name of tolerance?

All of them

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Will you permaban toxx for me to prove that I am Native American?

I'll need blood to check your dna.

Probably all of it.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

SteelMentor posted:

It was a sad day in South Shields when they closed the two Greggs literally next door to each other

Never 4get :britain:

The lovely amusement arcade in the middle with endless fruitie machines really brings the image together

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

OwlFancier posted:

You first.

*overdoses on Trazodone*

"Nothing personal kid"

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

The perpetrator of this attack and the perpetrator of the Westminster attack were not immigrants. Even the most extreme immigration ban would have done gently caress all to stop either incident. And that policy would have a huge amount of collateral damage in any case that's wildly out of proportion to the frequency and severity of terror attacks in this country.

If any lesson is to be learnt I think it is in how the security services treat their terror watchlist. In both cases the men were known to terror police but not regarded as high risk, instead thought of as peripheral figures. Perhaps they need to give more scrutiny to suspects like that.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The perpetrator of this attack and the perpetrator of the Westminster attack were not immigrants. Even the most extreme immigration ban would have done gently caress all to stop either incident. And that policy would have a huge amount of collateral damage in any case that's wildly out of proportion to the frequency and severity of terror attacks in this country.

If any lesson is to be learnt I think it is in how the security services treat their terror watchlist. In both cases the men were known to terror police but not regarded as high risk, instead thought of as peripheral figures. Perhaps they need to give more scrutiny to suspects like that.

That's probably half the population of the UK knowing GCHQ so perhaps the better takeaway is that relying on a security service to prevent terrorism is a fundamentally poor solution.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Islamic terrorism is never going to go away as long as Wahhabists have vast funds to pay for mosques preaching hatred

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

khwarezm posted:

Hmm, yes, yes.

Hmm yes, I too like to pull probations brought about by people reporting a view of a religion as racism and post it out of context.
In context that post was a reply to someone saying what amounts to all immigrants acted the same a century ago in the USA.

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

How about posting what the actual posts I reported were, since you are outing reports. I reported people who's contributions to the thread boiled down to "get out of our forum, fascist cunts". I mistakenly thought that clear poo poo posting was verboten in here. You wonder why the subforum has a notoriety for being an echochamber of virtue signalling.

Oberleutnant posted:

Get out you piece of poo poo.

Miftan posted:

gently caress off, you vile sack of poo poo.

Oberleutnant posted:

So tempting, but no. gently caress off you racist oval office.

Barry Foster posted:

Get the gently caress out.

Regarde Aduck posted:

GBS is that way dickhead

LordVorbis posted:

Go gently caress yourself.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

This guy is amazing, thanks for the new toy.
https://twitter.com/staberind/status/867194733495549958

https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867198951879057408

https://twitter.com/staberind/status/867194056195047426
https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867201392351596545

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 24, 2017

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867201098494480386

Bankers over invested in public services guys.

https://twitter.com/DavidHadley1973/status/867202692107698176

:stonk:

Lord of the Llamas fucked around with this message at 03:18 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Fog Tripper posted:

Hmm yes, I too like to pull probations brought about by people reporting a view of a religion as racism and post it out of context.
In context that post was a reply to someone saying what amounts to all immigrants acted the same a century ago in the USA.

Oh thank god you contextualized that post so we could all know exactly what you meant when you said 'Muslim immigrants have contributed literally nothing of value to their host countries and mainly bring violence and rape'.

Haha lol, reading further up that thread you say war refugees should stick it out in their own countries rather than move elsewhere.

• Locked thread