Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Looking forward to Trump having his little cracker and wine with the pope today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wanna be a fly on the wall for the Pope and Trump meeting.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 09:04 on May 24, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hobelhouse posted:

But if we kill the methheads, who will vote for Trump in 2020?

with the cuts to SNAP and CHIP we dont even have to kill them directly it will all work its self out

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Has anyone leaved anything about the Rico & Fara case that are being built against Trump?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/Louiseontwitr/status/867287155202281473/photo/1

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/867300635800162304/photo/1

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The last one is a misleading lie. I was watching the live stream and the pope said something as that sat down in Italian and Trump said that stuff while the translator sat down about 30 seconds later. At that time Trump then also thanked.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

The last one is a misleading lie. I was watching the live stream and the pope said something as that sat down in Italian and Trump said that stuff while the translator sat down about 30 seconds later. At that time Trump then also thanked.

The pope face doesn't lie. He's not pleased that Donald let himself be seduced by the orb

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Snatch Duster posted:

oh well

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The pope face doesn't lie. He's not pleased that Donald let himself be seduced by the orb

Doesn't mean he didn't talk.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Doesn't mean he didn't talk.

You reall think someone would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

You reall think someone would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

hosed up if true

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol who thought that decades of the common folk being ravaged by triad drug dealers can whip the people into a murderous populist frenzy

Actually its because they are all racists and sexist disgusting pigs, I plan to run a campaign there where I will scream this at random people and then act shocked when I lose

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Remember when Trump got the Pope to apologize to him :lol:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

blugu64 posted:

Remember when Trump got the Pope to apologize to him :lol:

Trump's really in big trouble now!
He might even be impea-ahahahahaha Oh god I cant

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Actually its because they are all racists and sexist disgusting pigs, I plan to run a campaign there where I will scream this at random people and then act shocked when I lose

People don't like to hear the truth.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Avirosb posted:

People don't like to hear the truth.

truth

bernie would've won

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

rezatahs posted:

truth

bernie would've won

a participation trophy.

Shouldn't that be "should have"?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Avirosb posted:

a participation trophy.

Shouldn't that be "should have"?

It's both. He also could've won

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I heard in the catholic church the Pope is supposed to be the father of God.

Is like talking with the Orb itself in Muslim culture.

So thats why Trump is making photos with the Pope, because thats something people hang in their cubicle.

Once Trump is done with this president thing, he will be writing books* and having a photo with the Pope is even more important than a photo with the Orb.

Is not really about the Pope, is about the Photo.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:57 on May 24, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tei posted:

I heard in the catholic church the Pope is supposed to be the father of God.

I think you might have heard wrong.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Good picture. I like how Ivanka and Millania look like they're dressed for a funeral.
Trump status-unstumped... for now.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

rezatahs posted:

truth

bernie would've won

:commissar:

Lets put this one to bed.

Bernie would have never won. Because they would have screwed him one way or another. The corporations run the show, they're not letting some commie get control. They're not even letting Trump get control, a billionaire capitalist.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

:commissar:

Lets put this one to bed.

Bernie would have never won. Because they would have screwed him one way or another. The corporations run the show, they're not letting some commie get control. They're not even letting Trump get control, a billionaire capitalist.

He would have won if Americans weren't so apathetic and gently caress you got mine. Putting the blame entirely on corporations is only half of the equation

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

He would have won if Americans weren't so apathetic and gently caress you got mine. Putting the blame entirely on corporations is only half of the equation

Apathetic and gently caress you got mine comes from working 60 hours a week unlike the European model of 30 hour weeks with 3 months paid vacation

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Apathetic and gently caress you got mine comes from working 60 hours a week unlike the European model of 30 hour weeks with 3 months paid vacation

The great social movements in Europe started when people were working 60 hours a week or more so your hypothesis isn't correct.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

both groups have to share the blame equally because capital and labor have equal clout in America. Good eye 😉

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The great social movements in Europe started when people were working 60 hours a week or more so your hypothesis isn't correct.

I don't want to be like you. So whatever we can do to avoid that fate is tops in my book

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

In ethnically homogenous societies with much greater social cohesion

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I don't want to be like you. So whatever we can do to avoid that fate is tops in my book

I don't think it's fair of you to talk for the rest of the US population.

Maybe they want to have nearly free education and healthcare, and a proportional election system where candidates can't receive private money.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Americans are apathetic because their society is multicultural? You mean they don't want to accidentally improve the living conditions of the people of another colour?

Mmm you could be right. But that's still "gently caress you got mine".

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Americans are apathetic because their society is multicultural? You mean they don't want to accidentally improve the living conditions of the people of another colour?

Mmm you could be right. But that's still "gently caress you got mine".

I am content to shorten it to simply "gently caress you".

PS: it is color, not colour you eurotrash.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't think it's fair of you to talk for the rest of the US population.

Likewise

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTWMMpv4yk

Watch the first 45 seconds please

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
This thread really gave me a new perspective to reflect upon.

Maybe most Americans would rather sink with the rest of the country than living with the idea that the people of another colour could benefit from their tax money.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Maybe most Americans would rather sink with the rest of the country than living with the idea that the people of another colour could benefit from their tax money.

Maybe people just prefer that the money they themselves earn is used on things that benefit them?
It's funny you get so judgemental about a country that uses its tax dollars to benefit your and other countrys security.

Yep, sticking with "gently caress you".

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Fog Tripper posted:

Maybe people just prefer that the money they themselves earn is used on things that benefit them?

AKA gently caress you got mine

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

This sounds like your same old perspective tbh

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I don't care what color your skin is

Moochers GTFO. This goes for rich moochers parasitically leeching off my work and poor moochers leeching off my work

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol trump's bene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

AKA gently caress you got mine

How much of your euro money is going to benefit the USA?
We are your loving baby sitter and here you are whining that we do not do enough for others.

Fog Tripper posted:

Yep, sticking with "gently caress you".

• Locked thread