Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
So it was mentioned earlier that you can use opis to find out what's laggin' your 1.7. Is there a good similar thing for 1.10?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lolmer
Jan 21, 2014

Forer posted:

So it was mentioned earlier that you can use opis to find out what's laggin' your 1.7. Is there a good similar thing for 1.10?

The best options for Minecraft 1.8+ are Sampler (see "Extra tweaks/tips, Sampler 1.60 (MC 1.7.10)/1.62 (MC 1.8.9)/1.63 (MC 1.9)/1.65 (MC 1.9.4)/1.69 (MC 1.10)/1.70 (MC 1.11)" section) and Tick Profiler.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm just sad because Thaumcraft is probably the best magic/tech fusion mod out there and now I can't play it on newer versions of minecraft.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Is it me, or does there seem to be a lack of interesting or new magic mods for 1.10 and later? It doesn't seem like many of the popular old ones have been ported over, and the new ones don't seem to hit the completeness level of stuff like Ars Magica 2 or, well, Thaumcraft.

lolmer
Jan 21, 2014

Evil Mastermind posted:

Is it me, or does there seem to be a lack of interesting or new magic mods for 1.10 and later? It doesn't seem like many of the popular old ones have been ported over, and the new ones don't seem to hit the completeness level of stuff like Ars Magica 2 or, well, Thaumcraft.

What ones are missing, other than Thaumcraft (which last released for 1.8)?
Ars Magica 2 works on 1.6, 1.7, and 1.10 (with a 1.11.2 branch being worked on)
Blood Magic works on 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, and 1.11
Botania works on 1.7, 1.10, and 1.11

There are some new ones like Roots, Embers, and Astral Sorcery coming up.

Searching for "Magic" mods on Curse has six pages of magically themed mods.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Evil Mastermind posted:

So far the good old ones that have been ported over to 1.10 and beyond are Ars Magica 2, Blood Magic, and Botania. Other than that you have a lot of mods that are trying to do something interesting like Astral Sorcery and Roots. Clicking the magic button on Curseforge brings up a mix bag of Good/Bad and :wtc:. Witchery is not gonna be developed and now we've lost Thaumcraft so yeah here's hoping something can fill that void.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Embers looks good

None of them are going to match the complexity and completeness of thaumcraft tho probably.

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
God drat it, I built an entire secret underground magic lab beneath my fancy library on my server (loosely modeled after the Plague of Shadows hub area from Shovel Knight) specifically for Thaumcraft's impending release and its not gonna be the same without jars of essentia all over the place and golems scrambling around doing my ethically-questionable bidding.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'm actually interested in giving Embers a try, since I liked Roots and it has a neat aesthetic.

It'd be nice if the main page had more detail than "find this thing in the game, it'll tell you everything!", though.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

I'm actually interested in giving Embers a try, since I liked Roots and it has a neat aesthetic.

It'd be nice if the main page had more detail than "find this thing in the game, it'll tell you everything!", though.

I had some fun messing around with Embers a little while ago the Ember getting mechanic can kind of me annoying if you don't have chunkloaders though.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

I had some fun messing around with Embers a little while ago the Ember getting mechanic can kind of me annoying if you don't have chunkloaders though.

don't most modpacks let you just claim a few chunks?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
In CotT, I've messed around with a number of difficulty options. I tried turning off x-rays, I've toggled digging and explosives, all sorts of things. In the end the balance I found that worked best for me was just to turn off building/nerdpoling zombies. They're the hardest to deal with and they have a hair trigger so they can start placing blocks even when they wouldn't have to, so after just a few days your base is surrounded by random cobblestone piles, which can divert your water flow, block your turrets, and so on. I like this particular balance because all the other options still being on means I still have to carefully build, secure, and defend my base, but zombies placing blocks is just slightly too much poo poo to deal with.
As mentioned before, a zombie charm could disable this, but frankly it's mostly a problem early on before you could afford such a thing anyway, and mostly only a hassle thereafter.

E: The other thing is I basically put a pause on the difficulty meter going up if I'm standing still. The quest books/info books of the mod don't all pause so now I can peruse my long and short term goals and various quest paths in the safety of my protected base and not have to worry about wasting precious difficulty time the longer I take.
code:
        # Difficulty added per second is multiplied by this if the player is not moving. [range: 0.0 ~ 3.4028235E38, default: 0.7]
        S:"Idle Multiplier"=0.0
E. again: This is in the file config/scalinghealth/main.cfg

Also re: magic mods, Roots is a pretty mod with a fun aesthetic but none of its powers or abilities or spells or mechanics seem very useful, unless it's literally the only mod you have installed, and even then just maybe. By the time you have all the components for later stuff you can easily get better gear from basically any other mod, and some of the really involved late-game rune stuff seems to have very little practical payoff. It reminds me of early TC3 only with even less reason to go through it, which is a shame, because I love the mechanics and the style.

Vib Rib fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 24, 2017

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

don't most modpacks let you just claim a few chunks?

Wasn't playing in a modpack but yeah it being a pack with chunk claimers would also work.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

In CotT, I've messed around with a number of difficulty options. I tried turning off x-rays, I've toggled digging and explosives, all sorts of things. In the end the balance I found that worked best for me was just to turn off building/nerdpoling zombies. They're the hardest to deal with and they have a hair trigger so they can start placing blocks even when they wouldn't have to, so after just a few days your base is surrounded by random cobblestone piles, which can divert your water flow, block your turrets, and so on. I like this particular balance because all the other options still being on means I still have to carefully build, secure, and defend my base, but zombies placing blocks is just slightly too much poo poo to deal with.
As mentioned before, a zombie charm could disable this, but frankly it's mostly a problem early on before you could afford such a thing anyway, and mostly only a hassle thereafter.

E: The other thing is I basically put a pause on the difficulty meter going up if I'm standing still. The quest books/info books of the mod don't all pause so now I can peruse my long and short term goals and various quest paths in the safety of my protected base and not have to worry about wasting precious difficulty time the longer I take.
code:
        # Difficulty added per second is multiplied by this if the player is not moving. [range: 0.0 ~ 3.4028235E38, default: 0.7]
        S:"Idle Multiplier"=0.0
Also re: magic mods, Roots is a pretty mod with a fun aesthetic but none of its powers or abilities or spells or mechanics seem very useful, unless it's literally the only mod you have installed, and even then just maybe. By the time you have all the components for later stuff you can easily get better gear from basically any other mod, and some of the really involved late-game rune stuff seems to have very little practical payoff. It reminds me of early TC3 only with even less reason to go through it, which is a shame, because I love the mechanics and the style.

My personal CotT tweak has been to turn keepInventory on and to just straight delete Infernal Mobs because it's awful. I don't mind nerdpole zombies so much, but my front door is really, really simple and is just a shitload of Damage Traps around a 3 block high jump because I got an AM2 jump buff spell out of a loot bag. Before that I nerdpoled up into my door every time and broke it behind me.

I might add your difficulty idle thing, I hate feeling like the game is sliding past me towards impossibility to complete when I sit around reading things.

E: Just added it, that was super easy to do. Thank you!

Fortis posted:

God drat it, I built an entire secret underground magic lab beneath my fancy library on my server (loosely modeled after the Plague of Shadows hub area from Shovel Knight) specifically for Thaumcraft's impending release and its not gonna be the same without jars of essentia all over the place and golems scrambling around doing my ethically-questionable bidding.

This really is one of my favorite parts of Thaumcraft. It's the only magic mod I know of where you can really do things that ought not be done.

Magres fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 23, 2017

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Rutibex posted:

What a fool. Why deactivate the free money faucet? Just stop working on Thaumcraft and let it die on its own naturally. To this day Eloraam is still getting $112 per month for "developing Red Power" :v:
https://www.patreon.com/Eloraam
It might be that dealing with the Minecraft community isn't worth the money to him anymore.

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
I thought about throwing together a modpack just to gently caress around with TC5, which I missed out on due to a lack of 1.8 mod support in general and then thinking it'd come to 1.9.4/1.10, but man, 1.8.9 is the version time forgot. I don't think I can make a really fun pack for it.

Edit: And before people who are Rutibex tell me to make a 1.7.10 pack to enjoy TC4, I've enjoyed TC4 between 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 like a billion times already.

Fortis fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 23, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Fortis posted:

I thought about throwing together a modpack just to gently caress around with TC5, which I missed out on due to a lack of 1.8 mod support in general and then thinking it'd come to 1.9.4/1.10, but man, 1.8.9 is the version time forgot. I don't think I can make a really fun pack for it.

Edit: And before people who are Rutibex tell me to make a 1.7.10 pack to enjoy TC4, I've enjoyed TC4 between 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 like a billion times already.

Yeah, you pretty much have to make a pack with Thaumcraft only. Mod support threw in pretty quickly with 1.9, then 1.10 was like 2 days after or something.

The ramshackle pack I made for TC5:

There's also a version of TiCon and Immersive Engineering for 1.8 too.

TC5 was cool, though. Essentia wrangling is so much easier now that you can just emit it over the air. The grapple wand focus is loving fun. And so on.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

hopefully someone can get azanor to at least push SOMETHING out of the new version instead of getting like 80% of the way there and shelving it forever. i honestly wouldn't mind too much if it never came out since new mods are doing a lot of cool heavy lifting, but, having more options is always good and i'd like to mess around with the improvements.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

He could just release the source code instead of spending 3 years 'working on it sometimes' but Idk. Other mods have done that when they left.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

hopefully someone can get azanor to at least push SOMETHING out of the new version instead of getting like 80% of the way there and shelving it forever.
If nothing else, you'd think he wouldn't want to basically throw out all the work he did on it up until now.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Evil Mastermind posted:

If nothing else, you'd think he wouldn't want to basically throw out all the work he did on it up until now.

yeah, i can get if someone wants to focus on other things, but you'd think at the very least that some sort of stable version would be cranked out first just so all the previous work hasn't gone to waste

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

yeah, i can get if someone wants to focus on other things, but you'd think at the very least that some sort of stable version would be cranked out first just so all the previous work hasn't gone to waste
Depends, some modders are incredibly possessive of their work and wouldn't dream of letting others touch it.

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
Also, your "at the very least" for large projects like Thaumcraft can still add up to hundreds of hours work without even trying

Uganda Loves Me
May 24, 2002

Apparently Ars Magica 2 dig spells ignore block hardness. I made a projectile dig spell, and it made re-working my reinforced stone base much easier. Only costs 15 mana. The Ars Magica 2 lectern is very laggy. I just break it and store it after making a spell.

Big Chests have an awful interface, but an Awareness Upgrade and Inventory Panel from EnderIO let you navigate it more easily. It also plugs into the drawer system. This gives you a remote, searchable interface with built-in crafting. Miscellaneous stuff can just go in the Big Chest, while big stacks go into drawers.

I'm transitioning my defenses from spikes to a single mob masher. I'm using flowing water to dump critters into a 9x9 hole with water source blocks at each corner, and a mob masher in the middle. Then I can upgrade it to deal more damage, and add looting and beheading. I may replace the flowing water around my base with mob fans when I get enough electrum and infernal feathers to upgrade them.

EDIT: In CoTT, the Arcane Deconstructor doesn't work on everything, but you can get supremium from supremium apples and nether stars from grimoire of gaia rings and advanced wand cores (deconstruct the wand, then deconstruct the advanced wand core).

Uganda Loves Me fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 24, 2017

Toadsmash
Jun 10, 2009

Dave Tate's downsy face approves.
Is there a specific OTG preset you're supposed to use to get all the fun stuff that Grimdark picked up to show up in your SSP world?

I got an air drop on my second day of this world with just over a full stack of diamonds inside. OKAY THEN!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Oh hey I can make Lithium dust with Nether Quartz in a Thermal Centrifuge!

Connect it to a Chemical Oxidizer and bam! Lithium gas. I'm literally pumping D-T fuel into a Mekanism reactor via 4 Gas Exports each with 4 Acceleration cards and it's still making it faster than I'm using!

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
https://twitter.com/McJty/status/867314993498378240

Azanor pls

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Oh for fucks sake your "IP" isn't worth anything its a Minecraft mod, just open the source code.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Currently if the Dota case works out how it seems to be going, having explicitly said others in that community could work on it, does not give up his rights to the work.

For those who don't follow/care about dota news.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/05/does-valve-really-own-dota-a-jury-will-decide/

tl;dr Basically, Eul (original dota modder) had a post saying that anyone could continue the original mod. Companies have created clones of Dota (mobile) and are using that original post as evidence that Dota is under a public license allowing anyone to use the property. Its going to go to a jury to decide.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
McJty is an inhuman coding machine.

Ambaire
Sep 4, 2009

by Shine
Oven Wrangler

Ak Gara posted:

Oh hey I can make Lithium dust with Nether Quartz in a Thermal Centrifuge!

Connect it to a Chemical Oxidizer and bam! Lithium gas. I'm literally pumping D-T fuel into a Mekanism reactor via 4 Gas Exports each with 4 Acceleration cards and it's still making it faster than I'm using!

I thought D-T fuel was only supposed to be used in the hohlraum thingy for ignition? I think it eats that stuff like crazy if you let it. Typical way is to feed deuteruim/tritium separately and fiddle with the injection rate to adjust power. How much fuel are you feeding it and what power are you getting?

e. quote from the mek wiki

quote:

To keep the reactor running at a constant rate, it is best to pipe in Deuterium and Tritium separately at a rate greater than half of the specified injection rate in the fuel tab for each type of fuel. Piping in D-T fuel only will result in the reactor immediately using all of the fuel inside the D-T tank and promptly shutting down.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cerepol posted:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/05/does-valve-really-own-dota-a-jury-will-decide/

tl;dr Basically, Eul (original dota modder) had a post saying that anyone could continue the original mod. Companies have created clones of Dota (mobile) and are using that original post as evidence that Dota is under a public license allowing anyone to use the property. Its going to go to a jury to decide.

It going to a jury doesn't really mean its going in any particular direction though. It just means they couldn't agree on any sort of settlement before it got to that point.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Okay, finally getting into agricraft in CotT (after getting crop sticks to work with fertilized dirt), cross-bred 10/10/10 wheat with 10/10/10 potatoes -- got 1/1/1 carrot seeds. Awesome.
Why is this happening? I've got the following options:

code:
    # On a mutation the stats on the crop will be divided by this number. [range: 1 ~ 3, default: 2]
    I:"Crop Stat Divisor"=1

B:"Hardcore stats"=false

# True means any crop that is not considered a valid parent will affect stat gain negatively. [default: true]
    B:"Non parent crops affect stats negatively"=false

# What are considered valid parents for stat increasing: 1 = Any. 2 = Mutation parents and identical crops. 3 = Only identical crops. [range: 1 ~ 3, default: 2]
    I:"Valid parents"=1
Did I do something wrong? Does CotT have some additional "gently caress you" modifier buried somewhere I don't know about?

E: god drat it, despite setting the config such that plants should be able to inherit stats from any parent, they sure don't. My standard setup of 3 10/10/10 sugarcane to add to a crop's growth stats don't work at all. Either something's seriously gone wonky since the last agricraft version or cott is loving with me.

E2: Tried updating Agricraft to new version. Now it won't recognize tilled soil as farmland, even after resetting farmland configs to defaults. :psyduck:
E3: Reverted to old Agricraft. Farmland still not recognized. What the gently caress have I done here. I've hosed something up in ways I can't even fathom.

Vib Rib fucked around with this message at 22:58 on May 24, 2017

frenzy
Aug 4, 2003
hey u
I was gona post last night about how I thought Azanor was doing exactly that but I was like nahhhh

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

frenzy posted:

I was gona post last night about how I thought Azanor was doing exactly that but I was like nahhhh
I kind of had a feeling he'd go the Eloraam route and try to do a spinoff game. I guess the question is if TC is enough content to make a game entirely around it?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

No, that's not a question. It will never ever get made

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone know how the hell you turn off weeds in Agricraft? I hate that mechanic, babysitting my crops isn't fun.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyTolradi posted:

I kind of had a feeling he'd go the Eloraam route and try to do a spinoff game. I guess the question is if TC is enough content to make a game entirely around it?

Isn't Thaumcraft based on some old book series or roleplaying system or something? He might not be able to make it into its own game, a mod is one thing but selling it might violate trademarks.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I managed to figure out why my crops weren't planting on farmland soil after upgrading to the newest agricraft (it automatically makes a second farmland_soil.json in the mystical agriculture subfolder and the two conflict with each other).
However, still can't figure out why the hell my crops aren't inheriting stats like they're supposed to, and CotT can get hosed if it thinks I'm going to grind up each crop individually by itself from 1/1/1. gently caress this.
Anyone who's used it so far in CotT, help would be appreciated.

Magres posted:

Anyone know how the hell you turn off weeds in Agricraft? I hate that mechanic, babysitting my crops isn't fun.
In the main agricraft config file, change S:"Weed Spawn Chance" to 0.
Then, find Craft Of The Titans\config\agricraft\json\defaults\vanilla\plants\weed_plant.json.

Set the appropriate lines to this:
code:
  "growth_chance": 0.0,
  "spread_chance": 0.0,
  "spawn_chance": 0.0,
And you should be set!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Aaah I had it set in the main config, but not the weed plant json. Thank you!

E: Other question, I've got four fully grown copper plants surrounding a cross sticks, and I can't get a fifth copper plant to grow, seemingly no matter what I do. I just dumped an entire watering can into it to try and get something to grow. Just cheated in full stacks of Fertilized Essence and Mystical Fertilizer, no dice.

My setup:

E2: My agricraft config file, if anyone notices anything stupid I did with it

code:
# Configuration file

client {
    # Set to true to disable particles for the sprinklers. [default: false]
    B:"Disable particles"=false

# Set to true to disable sounds. [default: false]
    B:"Disable sounds"=false

# This defines how to display the stats of plants. [default: §a- {0}: [{1}/{2}]]
    S:"Stat Display"=§a- {0}: [{1}/{2}]
}

core {
    # The maximum attainable value of the stats on a crop. [range: 1 ~ 10, default: 10]
    I:"Crop Stat Cap"=10

# The number of crops you get per crafting operation. [range: 1 ~ 4, default: 4]
    I:"Crops per Craft"=4

# Set to false to disable automatic JSON writeback. [default: true]
    B:"Enable JSON Writeback"=true

# Uses a boring one-line alpha warning message instead of the more interesting default ones. [default: false]
    B:"Use boring alpha warning messages"=false
}

debug {
    # The radius of the grass breaking tool. [range: 1 ~ 50, default: 10]
    I:"Grass Breaker Radius"=10

# Set to true to enable debug mode. [default: false]
    B:debug=false
}

decoration {
    # Set to false to disable the decorative custom wood grates. [default: true]
    B:"Enable Grates"=false
}

farming {
    B:"Bonemeal Mutations"=true

# On a mutation the stats on the crop will be divided by this number. [range: 1 ~ 3, default: 2]
    I:"Crop Stat Divisor"=2

# The base chance for a crossover to occur during any given tick. Setting this 95% is of questionable morality. [range: 0.05 ~ 0.95, default: 0.15]
    S:"Crossover Chance"=0.15

# Set to true to disable vanilla farming, meaning you can only grow plants on crops. [default: false]
    B:"Disable Vanilla Farming"=false

# Set to false if you wish to disable using fertilizers on a cross crop to force a mutation. [default: false]
    B:"Fertilizer Mutations"=true

# This is a global growth rate multiplier. [range: 0.0 ~ 2.0, default: 1.0]
    S:"Growth rate multiplier"=1.0

# Set to true to enable hardcore mode for stat increasing: 1 parent: 3/4 decrement, 1/4 nothing.
    #  2 parents: 2/4 decrement, 1/4 nothing, 1/4 increment.
    #  3 parents: 1/4 decrement, 1/2 nothing, 1/4 increment.
    #  4 parents: 1/4 decrement, 1/4 nothing, 1/2 increment. [default: false]
    B:"Hardcore stats"=false

# Define mutation chance (0.0 means no mutations, only spreading and 1.0 means only mutations no spreading. [range: 0.0 ~ 1.0, default: 0.2]
    S:"Mutation Chance"=0.2

# True means any crop that is not considered a valid parent will affect stat gain negatively. [default: true]
    B:"Non parent crops affect stats negatively"=false

# Set this to true to make only mature crops drop seeds (to encourage trowel usage). [default: false]
    B:"Only mature crops drop seeds"=false

# Set to false if you wish to disable drops from raking weeds. [default: true]
    B:"Raking weeds drops items"=true

# Set to true to warn that vanilla farming is disabled when trying to plant vanilla plant. [default: true]
    B:"Show Disabled Vanilla Farming Warning"=true

# Set to true to allow crops that spread from one single crop to increase stats. [default: false]
    B:"Single spread stat increase"=true

# What are considered valid parents for stat increasing: 1 = Any. 2 = Mutation parents and identical crops. 3 = Only identical crops. [range: 1 ~ 3, default: 2]
    I:"Valid parents"=1

# The average number of growth ticks for the weed to grow. [range: 10 ~ 50, default: 50]
    I:"Weed Growth Rate"=50
    S:"Weed Spawn Chance"=0.0

# Set this to true to have weeds destroy the crop sticks when they are broken with weeds (to encourage rake usage). [default: false]
    B:"Weeds destroy crop sticks"=false

# Determines if AgriCraft should completeley override grass drops with those confiured in the JSON files. [default: false]
    B:"Wipe Grass Drops"=false
}

irrigation {
    # The amount of water in mB that an irrigation channel can hold. [range: 100 ~ 2000, default: 500]
    I:"Channel Capacity"=500

# Set to true if you want to enable irrigation systems. [default: true]
    B:"Enable Irrigation"=true

# Set to true to let tanks fill up when water flows above them. [default: false]
    B:"Fill tank from flowing water"=true

# Set to false to disable placing a source block when breaking non-empty tanks. [default: false]
    B:"Spawn water after breaking tank"=false

# Every x seconds each plant in sprinkler range has this chance to growth tick [range: 0 ~ 100, default: 20]
    I:"Sprinkler growth chance"=20

# Every x seconds each plant in sprinkler range has y chance to growth tick. [range: 1 ~ 300, default: 5]
    I:"Sprinkler growth interval"=5

# Water usage of the sprinkler in mB per second [range: 0 ~ 10000, default: 10]
    I:"Sprinkler water usage"=10
}

logging {
    B:agri-net_logging=false

# Set to true to enable logging on the AgriCore channel. [default: false]
    B:agricore_logging=false

# Set to true to enable logging on the AgriCraft-Plugins channel. [default: true]
    B:agricraft-plugins_logging=false

# Set to true to enable logging on the agricraft channel. [default: true]
    B:agricraft_logging=false
}

storage {
    # Set to true to disable the seed storage systems. [default: false]
    B:"Disable seed storage system"=false

# Set to true to disable the seed storage warehouse blocks. [default: false]
    B:"Disable seed storage warehouses"=false
}

world {
    # Set to true to disable world gen, no greenhouses will spawn in villages. [default: false]
    B:"Disable World Gen"=false

# Set to false if you wish to disable villagers spawning in the AgriCraft greenhouses. [default: true]
    B:"Enable villagers"=true

# The maximum number of greenhouses per village. [range: 0 ~ 2, default: 1]
    I:"Greenhouse limit"=1

# The weight for a greenhouse to be generated in a village. [range: 0 ~ 100, default: 10]
    I:"Greenhouse weight"=10

# The maximum number of irrigated greenhouses per village. [range: 0 ~ 2, default: 1]
    I:"Irrigated greenhouse limit"=1

# The weight for an irrigated greenhouse to be generated in a village. [range: 0 ~ 100, default: 2]
    I:"Irrigated greenhouse weight"=12

# The maximum tier of plants that will spawn in greenhouses. [range: 1 ~ 5, default: 3]
    I:"Maximum crop tier"=4
}

Magres fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 25, 2017