Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Pawl posted:

Apparently 10 young girls are still missing from the attack and allegedly some of the muslims offering free taxi rides may have abducted them?

Really hosed up if its true

there's no way this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ALLEGEDLY

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Allegedly Pawl likes to roll around in his own poo poo. You know, allegedly.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

walgreenslatino posted:

there's no way this is true

the reality is 10 smaller water pipes burst and washed them out to sea

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

I'm sure he was making some larger point we just don't understand

when your gimmick is running around and accusing others of being intolerant you shouldn't make unfunny racist jokes that don't fit any context, because no one knows you're joking and you end up looking retarded

conversely

when your gimmick is running around and accusing others of being intolerant you shouldn't make legitimately racist posts of your true thoughts, you end up looking retarded

either way bholder is retarded

Hey, I just wanted to be part of the group, I just said what was in everybody's mind!

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Pawl posted:

Apparently 10 young girls are still missing from the attack and allegedly some of the muslims offering free taxi rides may have abducted them?

Really hosed up if its true

source please because this sounds like standard alt right fearmongering

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Android Blues posted:

Actually, it's an allegation, and not just parroting insane racist stupidity.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
I'm seeing it coming up in discussions on reddit and twitter but it's probably baseless

It's far more likely that the missing girls are already dead and their identities haven't been released yet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's being alleged. Not by police or the courts, just general allegedness.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pawl posted:

I'm seeing it coming up in discussions on reddit and twitter
Jesus christ, dude

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I feel a nice and potent allegedness

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

FactsAreUseless posted:

allegedly journalists are objective, independent and check facts

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
whoa FAU it's gonna be ok, it's just a Pawl post

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Bholder posted:

Alternative viewpoints like "every muslim is evil and they should leave"?
Why won't they tolerate your intolerance :pedophiles:

You're an idiot if you feel comfortable shovelling that bullshit. Nobody said anything remotely akin to that rubbish.
They are a group of sad brained man children that cannot have a discussion to save their lives.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

lol @ all the GBS dudes who got probated in the D&D thread

like fawns before a combine

I didn't think there could be a more bitchmade mod than FAU but R. Guyovich is giving him a run for his money

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

the trump tutelage posted:

I didn't think there could be a more bitchmade mod than FAU but R. Guyovich is giving him a run for his money
QQ moar

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I also heard on Twitter that eight year olds dying is THE PRICE OF DIVERSITY and that only the EDL can protect us. I also heard on Twitter that Theresa May's husband is a lizard banker and that's why you never see him. One of the other things I heard on Twitter was that the Muslims want to ban Easter and they're really close to getting the government to do it but Paul Nuttall said, 'no!' and called up Downing Street and told Theresa May about it and she got really angry right away and thanked him, and that's why there was almost going to be a tax on easter eggs but UKIP stopped it.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Bholder posted:

Alternative viewpoints like "every muslim is evil and they should leave"?
Why won't they tolerate your intolerance :pedophiles:
buddy you don't understand how quotation marks work

like you're meant to put quotes inside of them

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Actually, I'm lying. Heard that one in the Daily Mail.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

yessir :qq:

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hell who doesn't

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dicky B posted:

Hell who doesn't

GBS posters are known to do this

what is odd is when people from outside GBS decide to go roll in someone else's poo poo, that's really weird

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Islam's so lame these days why not convert to a cool religion that thinks the Alien Predators built the Pyramids or maybe try outright Choronzon Worship?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Android Blues posted:

Oh, anonymous sources and allegations are only good when used against Trump

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I saw on the reddit I read, which name I won't mention here because I KNOW goons are biased against it, that [basically a modern remix of blood libel]

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Has Louise Mensch found the Kremlin connection yet?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

:rolleyes:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Muslim cabbies abducting children to serve as breeders for the next generation of ISIS fighters seems not only plausible, but likely, to me. I can't tell you my sources but they are trusted. Believe me, folks.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I read it in an unsolicited email that also convinced me to buy gold

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Maybe the bombing was just cover for Boko Haram to loot some white gold

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Muslim cabbies abducting children to serve as breeders for the next generation of ISIS fighters seems not only plausible, but likely, to me. I can't tell you my sources but they are trusted. Believe me, folks.

Manchester is next to Rochdale where the paki pedo ring operated

quote:

Twelve men were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child, on 8 May 2012.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were predominantly British Pakistanis

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

The only reason people believe it is because of the rape/ grooming gangs they've got going over there. Good poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

the trump tutelage posted:

Maybe the bombing was just cover for Boko Haram to loot some white gold
Weirdest euphemism I've ever heard.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
There's only a whole network of pedo rape gangs exposed lately, I wonder why people might think this???

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Allegedly there are mods that cannot find it in their hearts to condemn terrorist organizations.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/867382178753019904

lol at the TERROR THREAT LEVEL charts popping up on the networks

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal has been described as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history".[11] From the late 1980s until the 2010s, organised child sexual abuse continued almost unchallenged in the northern English town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire. It was first documented in the early 1990s, when care-home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers.

This allegation is more True than Trump and Putin being buttbuddies

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

it's different because they are being reported by reputable news organizations, so the claims must be true

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's insane to me that they were able to find kids not already being molested by UK celebrities and politicians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

Manchester is next to Rochdale where the paki pedo ring operated

Pedos in Britain quelle surprise

• Locked thread